SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:42 pm

IA JoJo's line about raising a family in Warsaw was both scripted, and fit to her role. She's looking forward to moving to Warsaw and raising a family just like any one of the contestants on CS season wanting to move to Iowa and be a farmers wife.

So far I have stated, I didn't have much of an opinion on JoJo because I really don't see any emotions or I haven't heard her talk about how Ben would be the greatest thing since slice bread if he proposed to her. IMO she's just there and she's playing her part. I really don't think he's her type at all. She doesn't show any real affection when she's with him. All JMHO so I'm still waiting for that F2 heartbreak moment. So far it started with her mentioning not wanting to be blindsided, which IMO she will be when she is let go but that's about it for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:54 pm

IA that Jojo doesn't seem like Ben's type. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would devote much of her life to charity work. I think Jojo is too "spicy" for Ben. JMO

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:22 pm

bronco18 wrote:IA that Jojo doesn't seem like Ben's type. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would devote much of her life to charity work. I think Jojo is too "spicy" for Ben. JMO

Totally agree! When you see what Ben's close buddies are doing abroad in third world countries , I don't see Jojo there with them. Jmo. At least Emily tried though I think it was also a marketing ploy by Jef.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA JoJo's line about raising a family in Warsaw was both scripted, and fit to her role. She's looking forward to moving to Warsaw and raising a family just like any one of the contestants on CS season wanting to move to Iowa and be a farmers wife.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 3806527698 :yes:

So far I have stated, I didn't have much of an opinion on JoJo because I really don't see any emotions or I haven't heard her talk about how Ben would be the greatest thing since slice bread if he proposed to her. IMO she's just there and she's playing her part. I really don't think he's her type at all. She doesn't show any real affection when she's with him. All JMHO so I'm still waiting for that F2 heartbreak moment. So far it started with her mentioning not wanting to be blindsided, which IMO she will be when she is let go but that's about it for me.

I think they are a pairing that would probably not have been attracted to each other IRL and probably not have even dated; JoJo strikes me as someone who's more attracted to the "bad boys" and Ben's just too "goody-two-shoes" to mesh well with her. The "role" of F2 sucks but I think she's playing it very well, though not with real passion.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Lol, better for Ben then not to have taken Jojo to meet the jerseys Indiana Pacers. In the end I think Ben knew who was more likely to blindside him after the show. I think that's why he's trying to build a strong relationship with Lauren. Making sure she knows the real him before filming ends. Personally I do think Jojo is a naturally passionate person. Sexy and knows her way around men. She doesn't live the slow life in Dallas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:37 pm

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 52 CbcT4gRWwAAs1xM
The Bachelor Verified account  ‏@BachelorABC
Could Ben be more perfect?! #TheBachelor
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:49 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bronco18 wrote:IA that Jojo doesn't seem like Ben's type. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that would devote much of her life to charity work. I think Jojo is too "spicy" for Ben. JMO

Totally agree! When you see what Ben's close buddies are doing abroad in third world countries , I don't see Jojo there with them. Jmo. At least Emily tried though I think it was also a marketing ploy by Jef.

Emily didn't even try other than get off the plane and stay in her dwelling/tent the entire time she was not being photographed. She did a lot of complaining, too. This was what I heard. no idea

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BaseballQueen Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:00 pm

I didn't watch JoJo and Ben's date, but heard that he said he was falling in love with her. Kinda sad that he hasn't said that about Lauren, or do you think they are editing a lot with those two?? Meaning LauBen...

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:09 pm

BaseballQueen wrote:I didn't watch JoJo and Ben's date, but heard that he said he was falling in love with her. Kinda sad that he hasn't said that about Lauren, or do you think they are editing a lot with those two?? Meaning LauBen...
Was that in VO or an ITM? (did you see his lips move as he said that?) If it was a VO, he could've been saying that about anyone. 
I'm not seeing much said about Lauren in ITMS, so yes, they could be trying to hide that.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aland42 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:05 pm

I thought this part with Emily was so funny.
Can't believe she's not on the show anymore.
https://www.facebook.com/alex.lander/videos/10208701901408932/

aland42

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog&pheonix Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:11 pm

seton wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Twitter is blowing up with #BeccaforBachelorette.  Just sayin'.  Hugesmile

Did she someone Becca knows start it?

clapping! Noooooooooo! What? You mean to tell me that you think sweet little becky would do something as desperate as posting posing as a fan, while shamelessly promoting herself -oops, I mean BECCA!!-on twitter, instagram, message boards, etc... ? I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT ! cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

Dog&pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:15 pm

I think Becca's biological clock is ticking. She doesn't just want to get married, she wants to have (rhymes with hex).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 53 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 7 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+68
mysthelma
moonchild
Julz91
Rolly
BaseballQueen