SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

setlife - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I can somewhat see the alpha type in her personality given that she appears to be a confident person, but I think we've also seen JoJo being really sweet and tender with Ben and even some of the girls. Their conversations have shown that and they're both equally very touchy with each other. I never saw Andi being a comforting person. She was a royal a** to the guys on her season including her F1.

I'm not so sure that Lauren's lifestyle is better suited for Ben than JoJo's. I mean one look at Lauren's best friend's IG and it shows that Lauren certainly enjoys the high life. I don't see the difference between Lauren partying right next to Calvin Harris at a pool party or getting so drunk at Coachella that she was arrested for it versus JoJo going to Dallas bars with her friends.

As I stated before, the only two NHL players JoJo appears to hang with are Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn. Tyler Seguin dates or has dates JoJo's roommate and Jamie Benn has a serious girlfriend. She clearly would have had the in with other NHL players and instead she dated their hair stylist for almost two years. Judging by her Facebook, JoJo appears to have had a serious boyfriend for much of her early days of college, so I'm not so sure about her "jersey chasing."

JMO.
I agree with this Ash! 

I don't see JoJo as masculine in the least little way. She comes across as feminine but not girly, definitely sexy without the high maintenance and yet is sensitive and caring. I bet she appeals to a lot of men. She reminds me of a female Nick Viall—maybe I just see these two as a perfect match that they are starting to remind me of each other giggling. I think she is definitely confident but not in a "take a man's balls from him" kind of way. I think she would make a great B'ette, but don't wish that scrutiny on any of my favourites.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

setlife - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by allykat Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:41 pm

I'm interrupting this thread to ask a very serious question - Jojo hangs out with Dallas Stars players?

I love Jojo. I hate the Dallas Stars. I'm now torn in my personal love of Jojo because of her friendship with said Stars.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:43 pm

The one thing with Jojo is, she seems to talk a lot about her trust issues. Her past BF must have pulled a number on her. Even in upcoming episodes, there will still be convos about it. She couldn't even hold it together on a PI. That's how deeply she's been hurt. Does a show like this resolve those issues? I can't see it when you're vying for love unless you walk away with the lead. If she becomes the Bette, how does her issue benefit or disable her in your opinion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 pm

allykat wrote:I'm interrupting this thread to ask a very serious question - Jojo hangs out with Dallas Stars players?

I love Jojo. I hate the Dallas Stars. I'm now torn in my personal love of Jojo because of her friendship with said Stars.

I hate the Stars too laugh out loud I'm from Boston and was devastated when they traded Seguin!

Judging by social media, JoJo's roommate has dated Seguin on and off since he was traded to Dallas. It doesn't seem like they hang out a lot, but there's some pictures of them together on social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:33 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Jojo being more of an alpha, dominant personality doesn't really bother me as I know a lot of relationships IRL that work really well with that type of dynamic. I've personally never wanted a Shawn or Josh type of alpha guy, so maybe that's why I can relate to that. But, I agree with what mindless is saying - I think that Jojo has a personality that appeals to a lot of guys. She's real and funny and she's not high-maintanence; I think that no matter who the lead would have been, she would have made it to final 3.

I still don't know if I believe in the Lauren/Ben thing yet. Like I've said, they both seem like good people but it just reminds me too much of Brad/Emily. It just seemed like pure infatuation from day one. I think that Lauren fits into Ben's life way better than Jojo would (and vice versa) and they probably have similar goals in life, whereas Jojo seems to want a more fast-paced life with fame and money. But, I like that Jojo/Ben trust each other and make jokes and can be real with each other. I personally don't really see that with Lauren/Ben yet, but I do think that they have a good foundation just because of their backgrounds and personalities. JMO.

I agree with this!

There is a real down-to-earth-ness about BenJo. I actually think they would have more in common IRL. They remind me of the Mesnicks, in that I'm not sure JoJo was giving Ben as many butterflies as LB during filming
(a 'la Melissa gave to Jason hot Mess-nick), but in retrospect, who they were really being themselves with was that solid-as-a-rock girl that they didn't have to worry about (the easy going, straight-shooter). And this is not to knock LaurBen (who I think is a potentially endearing pairing, too) but BenJo lights up my screen more personally for thier intense emotional connection AND that translates (to me) well into a pretty awesome physical chemistry.
LB seems nice enough and she is no doubt beautiful. I can see why Ben fell for her. But it's just not giving me "all the feels" just yet...I may change my mind! (Make me a believer, LaurBen)
Going by ITMs, her interactions with Ben & the other girls, & her SM activity, JoJo comes across quite personable & warm ....It's like getting to know a new friend. JoJo just seems more relatable and approachable than LB, who seems more guarded (protecting a BIG fat secret perhaps?) and maybe a little more surface-level, 2cents
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:37 pm

see i agree but i feel that way about jojo and ben. I see more of a friendship with them and with him and lauren its different. I dont get the jason/melissa vibe from him and lauren at all but thats just me. I do love jojo and i do wish for her to be the bachelorette (hey if they can make trista it then i think they can make her one too).

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:41 pm

ForeverLove wrote:The one thing with Jojo is, she seems to talk a lot about her trust issues. Her past BF must have pulled a number on her. Even in upcoming episodes, there will still be convos about it. She couldn't even hold it together on a PI. That's how deeply she's been hurt. Does a show like this resolve those issues? I can't see it when you're vying for love unless you walk away with the lead. If she becomes the Bette, how does her issue benefit or disable her in your opinion?

The benefit would be her character's dynamic "story arc"....something monumental to overcome. However,  previous heartbreak plus the Ben-slide whammy has me wondering if they would let JoJo become the next Bachelorette. It would probably hinder her chances. Most of the GVA wouldn't find it plausible that she would be ready to dive in to try and find love again.
I would personally love to see the rest of her story unfold, but if JoJo is the F2, next Bachelorette will likely go to Caila or Amanda. The Bachelorette role has only gone to one F2 in this franchise's history (Trista). They may make an exception for JoJo, as I am sure she will be quite popular after all is said and done.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:52 pm

I'm conflicted as well as to who deserves to be the next Bchette. As much as I want it to be Jojo, even if the chances are slim because of her being F2, there's still something about her that bothers me. It's like every time she talks, she knows she's on camera. Like she's putting up a facade IMHO. Unlike for example Becca or Lauren B, there is something genuine about them that you kinda feel that what they show and say on TV is them in real life. Something about Jojo tells me she's hiding something, (possibly that she's a really wild girl and drops Fs all the time) and I'm not sure if I want to see a whole season of that.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:57 pm

Is it totally discregarded what a poster said here about knowing Jojo from college and that she cheated with married men? That poster was not someone new here . That has been bothering me. Why? Would Jojo be in it for love or a fling like how I considered ChrisS? I think Jojo has built a great rep on this show and worry that's not necessarily the real Jojo, or the whole Jojo. This girl seems to have seen her share of pigs in the bars of Dallas .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:13 pm

gatorfan1987 wrote:I see more of a friendship with them and with him and Lauren its different.

^^^ As do I.

IMO Ben needed a friend that he could take to the end because he was under contract to complete a season and had no option. JoJo was such a friend and was comforting to him and I can see how he could develop feelings of love for her because they would go through a lot. But I think outside of the show he would not be compellingly attracted to her, nor her to him.

I think Ben was looking for that kind of magnetic connection I think he had to his ex GF and he found that in Lauren but not in JoJo.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Is it totally discregarded what a poster said here about knowing Jojo from college and that she cheated with married men? That poster was not someone new here . That has been bothering me. Why? Would Jojo be in it for love or a fling like how I considered ChrisS? I think Jojo has built a great rep on this show and worry that's not necessarily the real Jojo, or the whole Jojo. This girl seems to have seen her share of pigs in the bars of Dallas .

I don't think that's it's disregarded, more so that people will have differing opinions on it. What we definitely know to be true from her social media accounts is that JoJo did in fact date (or at least spent time with) her recent ex boyfriend for almost two years. What we also know from her fairly open Facebook is that she dated someone in college for quite a while as well. That's two serious relationships within a few years.

Also, RS has yet to say anything super scandalous about her other than saying the Dallas Stars know who JoJo is and like I said, her roommate dates one of them. Instead of going after a player, JoJo dated a hair stylist for almost two years. Since I don't know her, I can't say more than that. That's all I've uncovered from her social media accounts.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
gatorfan1987 wrote:I see more of a friendship with them and with him and Lauren its different.

^^^ As do I.

IMO Ben needed a friend that he could take to the end because he was under contract to complete a season and had no option. JoJo was such a friend and was comforting to him and I can see how he could develop feelings of love for her because they would go through a lot. But I think outside of the show he would not be compellingly attracted to her, nor her to him.

I think Ben was looking for that kind of magnetic connection I think he had to his ex GF and he found that in Lauren but not in JoJo.

JMHO

I do agree, Lucas. But his ex--g made Ben feel like he may be "unlovable". Is it because he likes those butterflies and goes for the women who are ever so slightly out of his reach? I see himinfatuated and not being his whole self. He's no doubt more nervous around Lauren than the others. So that speaks volumes. But it does remind me of Jason-Melissa-Molly. I don't think we will have the same ending though, as I believe Lauren returns his feelings. Moving forward though, I hope to see a more in-DEPTH glimpse into LaurBen.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90