SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by FLChica Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:47 am

^^ This seems like a repeat of how Des's brother treated Sean. The difference is Ben does have friendship, good communication and adult chemistry with JoJo. Sean & Des? Not even close. giggling

But as with Des's brother's redemption on her season as the Bachelorette, we will see JoJo's brothers' redemption on her season. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Bachelor - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:00 am

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20987486,00.html
I was VERY excited for my next date with JoJo. I just let my sports geek side show a minute ago when talking about Paul George, but I am the BIGGEST Cubs fan ever. Warsaw isn't far from Chicago, and my dad and I really bonded over watching and talking about the Cubs when I was growing up. In fact, one thing that no one knows is that my dad actually snuck onto the field before I got there that day. The Cubs are really strict about who they give access to on a day like this so it was supposed to be me, JoJo and the crew only. No one else and they were very strict about it. But I had told my dad what the date was so before I even got there, my dad snuck in and pretended to be part of the crew. I guess with so many other people walking around no one noticed that it was my dad! So funny and so glad it happened even though it was a total mystery to me till several days later.

But anyway, I am a huge Cubs fan and being allowed to do this that day was a memory I will have forever. Being able to share it with JoJo, I can't even begin to describe how special that was. I said it to my parents earlier that week, but I don't think I am as much myself with anyone as I am with JoJo. She just allows me to have this comfort and feel like I don't have to hold anything back. For a guy like me who hasn't always felt cool or comfortable in his own skin, that is really something I value. So being able to share that day with JoJo meant everything to me. She is such a fun girl and, despite not knowing much about baseball, still enjoyed every moment and was appreciative of everything we got to do. You didn't see all of it but we actually went up and sang "Take Me out to the Ballgame," too, and going into the scoreboard is something they don't allow anyone to do. I am truly a blessed man.

But unlike with Lauren earlier where I knew everything was fine by the end of the daytime date, I still needed to have a serious discussion with JoJo. As much as I felt I could be myself with her, I knew there was still something holding her back from truly letting go. I'd been feeling that for a while now and at this point, I was actually starting to get a little frustrated because I didn't know what else I could possibly do to make her feel safe enough to do that with me. That scared me that by the end of this, if I fell in love with her and wanted to get down on one knee, she might still not be ready. For a guy with an insecurity about being unlovable, that's a pretty big deal.

Hearing her tell me not to worry and that she was still on my side and still trying to let those walls come down really did help me. I won't say it removed every bit of the insecurities that I had, but I know what I kind and honest heart JoJo has and I trusted her. All I could do was believe what she was saying is true and hope that maybe very soon her feelings would catch up with mine.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added source. Posts will be deleted without source)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:40 am

This was the telling part of Ben's feelings.....
That scared me that by the end of this, if I fell in love with her and wanted to get down on one knee, she might still not be ready. For a guy with an insecurity about being unlovable, that's a pretty big deal.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20981907_20987486,00.html

When compared to Ben being elated to hear Lauren's PI about falling in love with him, it gives a glimpse what will be Ben's issue in the end. He did love Jojo, who wouldn't ? But she lost valuable time trying to work out issues that maybe jmo, should has been worked out before coming on a show like this with a rigid time frame. I think of some who came on this show after a bad breakup to challenge them self, or get their pain aired in hopes that the one who wronged them sees the depths of their error. That's why some have gone back to their ex after the show. It opened up dialogue for them to talk and mend things. Not saying this of Jojo but, she is behind Lauren in terms of a relationship advancing.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added source. Posts without source will be deleted)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:43 am

Ash2214 wrote:Lots of bachelor alum are loving JoJo. Here are a few:

MollyMesnick: I never have an outright "favorite" on #bachelor - Typically I like a few. Not this time - Jojo is hands down my fave #gorgeous #normal

TenleyMolzahn: Just watched tonight's #TheBachelor  & JoJo is soooo now my front runner! I adore you @JoelleFletcher

JaclynSwartz: I try to write witty tweets about JoJo but like, I can't, because I love her so much. #TheBachelor

Yay for all the Jojo love  cheerleader. Me too.  I'm becoming such a big fan it's avi time for me.

And I agree with many posts that talked about what a natural, real-life way she and Ben have together and it's nice for her that Ben even said that he's most himself with her. I do get the sense she'd be that way with many guys that are nice, good people she likes.  She absolutely seems like a perfect Bachelorette to me - sexy, fun, confident, strong, likable, caring and a crier too giggling .  Perfect for all TPTB's Bachelorette needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BaseballQueen Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:46 am

I don't know what others are seeing with JOJO, but I see her as a fake/fraud/phony. Not a fan AT ALL, and haven't liked her this whole season.

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:51 am

starwelcome BaseballQueen! I must say, this entire season, I've always got a weird vibe from Jojo. IMO, she's the popular/cool girl that is used to getting what she wants. However, she is growing on me. I think as she sees Ben have a stronger connection with other girls (Lauren), she is maturing in a sense. If that makes any sense whatsoever! I'm starting to see a real person, IMO. I'm curious to see her HTD.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by BaseballQueen Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:59 am

bronco18 wrote:starwelcome BaseballQueen! I must say, this entire season, I've always got a weird vibe from Jojo. IMO, she's the popular/cool girl that is used to getting what she wants. However, she is growing on me. I think as she sees Ben have a stronger connection with other girls (Lauren), she is maturing in a sense. If that makes any sense whatsoever! I'm starting to see a real person, IMO. I'm curious to see her HTD.

Hi! Yes, I agree about the weird vibe. Plus, Ive heard plenty of stories of how she's cheated and broken up relationships here in Texas. I will never like this girl.

BaseballQueen

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:00 am

relaxing wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Lots of bachelor alum are loving JoJo. Here are a few:

MollyMesnick: I never have an outright "favorite" on #bachelor - Typically I like a few. Not this time - Jojo is hands down my fave #gorgeous #normal

TenleyMolzahn: Just watched tonight's #TheBachelor  & JoJo is soooo now my front runner! I adore you @JoelleFletcher

JaclynSwartz: I try to write witty tweets about JoJo but like, I can't, because I love her so much. #TheBachelor

Yay for all the Jojo love  cheerleader. Me too.  I'm becoming such a big fan it's avi time for me.

And I agree with many posts that talked about what a natural, real-life way she and Ben have together and it's nice for her that Ben even said that he's most himself with her. I do get the sense she'd be that way with many guys that are nice, good people she likes.  She absolutely seems like a perfect Bachelorette to me - sexy, fun, confident, strong, likable, caring and a crier too giggling .  Perfect for all TPTB's Bachelorette needs.

Right there with you, relaxing.
She seems quite intuitive and introspective and these qualities would make her a GREAT Bachelorette. Bonus points: she doesn't interject the word "like" into, like, every other few words.
I just hope they will let her have the role.
Regardless of what transpired during this season, according to her SM activity, she seems like she is in a good place now and at peace. Her warmth and strength shine through.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:02 am

bronco18 wrote:starwelcome BaseballQueen! I must say, this entire season, I've always got a weird vibe from Jojo. IMO, she's the popular/cool girl that is used to getting what she wants. However, she is growing on me. I think as she sees Ben have a stronger connection with other girls (Lauren), she is maturing in a sense. If that makes any sense whatsoever! I'm starting to see a real person, IMO. I'm curious to see her HTD.

I feel the same way. I'm not a huge Jojo fan, because I do still get secret mean girl vibes from her, but I think that she and Ben have a good relationship and foundation. I like that she comes off as a real person with faults and insecurities like everyone else. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:03 am

Ita, Bronco's. Btw, my friends went to the SB this year on an invite from Mrs. Boylen.

I was thinking about all the support Jojo is getting from all the past female contestants of this show. They relate to the difficulty of this process where most of them had a hard road to navigate during their season. Jojo's apprehensions are real especially when she can sense she's not the front runner . Her confidence level is not the same. Along with her trust issues, there's the fear of actual rejection. They empathize with her . Only as a lead will Jojo understand the manipulation of this show where some might feel the outrage when it seems she might have been led to the end never advancing beyond number two in Ben's heart. In her season, she will do the same. No doubt. If she's the next Bette. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:08 am

ForeverLove wrote:Ita, Bronco's. Btw, my friends went to the SB this year on an invite from Mrs. Boylen.

I was thinking about all the support Jojo is getting from all the past female contestants of this show. They relate to the difficulty of this process where most of them had a hard road to navigate during their season. Jojo's apprehensions are real especially when she can sense she's not the front runner . Her confidence level is not the same. Along with her trust issues, there's the fear of actual rejection. They empathize with her . Only as a lead will Jojo understand the manipulation of this show where some might feel the outrage when it seems she might have been led to the end never advancing beyond number two in Ben's heart. In her season, she will do the same. No doubt. If she's the next Bette. Imo

Totally jealous of your friends!! I do think Jojo would make a good 'ette, better than the other choices, IMO. #AnyoneButBecca giggling
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:17 am

bronco18 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Ita, Bronco's. Btw, my friends went to the SB this year on an invite from Mrs. Boylen.

Totally jealous of your friends!! I do think Jojo would make a good 'ette, better than the other choices, IMO. #AnyoneButBecca giggling

I do too regarding Jojo as a good Bette. But what some might like about her now, might not after they see her manipulated by the Fleissian minions. All the things she might be upset about now regarding Ben will be her very same emotions come her season if chosen. Should be interesting . She'll fall for two guys and will break one man's heart in lieu of another, not to mention kiss a slew of them. All the things her fans now might dislike about Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90