SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:40 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
bronco18 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Ita, Bronco's. Btw, my friends went to the SB this year on an invite from Mrs. Boylen.

I was thinking about all the support Jojo is getting from all the past female contestants of this show. They relate to the difficulty of this process where most of them had a hard road to navigate during their season. Jojo's apprehensions are real especially when she can sense she's not the front runner . Her confidence level is not the same. Along with her trust issues, there's the fear of actual rejection. They empathize with her . Only as a lead will Jojo understand the manipulation of this show where some might feel the outrage when it seems she might have been led to the end never advancing beyond number two in Ben's heart. In her season, she will do the same. No doubt. If she's the next Bette. Imo

Totally jealous of your friends!! I do think Jojo would make a good 'ette, better than the other choices, IMO. #AnyoneButBecca giggling

I do too regarding Jojo as a good Bette. But what some might like about her now, might not after they see her manipulated by the Fleissian minions. All the things she might be upset about now regarding Ben will be her very same emotions come her season if chosen. Should be interesting . She'll fall for two guys and will break one man's heart in lieu of another, not to mention kiss a slew of them. All the things her fans now might dislike about Ben.

:yes: IA. I also really think Jojo and Nick V would make a good, sexy couple. :Nod:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:46 pm

bronco18 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
bronco18 wrote:

Totally jealous of your friends!! I do think Jojo would make a good 'ette, better than the other choices, IMO. #AnyoneButBecca giggling

I do too regarding Jojo as a good Bette. But what some might like about her now, might not after they see her manipulated by the Fleissian minions. All the things she might be upset about now regarding Ben will be her very same emotions come her season if chosen. Should be interesting . She'll fall for two guys and will break one man's heart in lieu of another, not to mention kiss a slew of them. All the things her fans now might dislike about Ben.

:yes: IA. I also really think Jojo and Nick V would make a good, sexy couple. :Nod:

Ooo, wouldn't that be something! Nick walking on to another season giggling Like his own personal dating site. Jojo would so reject him, although they would be a sexy fit

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:48 pm

They should send both of them to BIP! Spare us an entire season of their alpha-ness.

wine SO UNMURDERY :cheeseyy
               :crazy dance:
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:51 pm

julychild wrote:That's just my thing with her, too. She's too normal that' it's easy to see how some can think she is acting.  It's been a while that we've seen a cast take the whole process in stride like she is.

So true, julychild. It's very refreshing.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Reminder as per forum rules, any information that it taken from any source, MUST have a link as to where it came from. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:16 pm

I won't be excited about a guy's girl season if she's lead. She & Becca have a similarity that annoys me - it's as if they're too lazy to speak. There's no oomph in anything she says. Her cool chick demeanor is incredibly one note. But at least I won't be invested.

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:21 pm

The biggest shocker awaits Ben in Dallas when he arrives to see Jo Jo. "An ex-boyfriend suddenly appears, trying to get back in her good graces. Ben finds things go from bad to worse as Jo Jo’s two older brothers are less than pleased with how their sister is searching for love. They are convinced she is headed for heartache. Will a dramatic face-off between Ben and the brothers put Ben’s relationship with Jo Jo in danger?"

Source: http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2008-2/

Yikes..this next episode sounds like a doozy for Jojo  :nervous

Last edited by KBiegs88 on Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:07 pm

That link isn't working for me. Can you double check please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 pm

Hmm..the link worked for me. I copy and pasted it again just in case.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:45 pm

Thanks it's working for me now. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:47 pm

normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 12747816_344059895718459_508487602_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4NTkzMzM5NjM3NTAzOTc3NQ%3D%3D
by themansfield
http://websta.me/p/1185933396375039775_16583386
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:08 am

Last night, I thought that this section of JoJo's narration was foreshadowing:

normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 9bdq4i
normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 J9wufd
normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 Wgt0kj
normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 29ctffa
normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 2rhb7s0
normal - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 8 29z7dpu
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90