SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Ben is a nice man. Period. If you do searches on him in any way, shape or form that is what is continually a constant. There, IMO, is a lot of good character in him.

[IMO]
And this is a part of the reason I never saw Ben and JoJo as a viable couple. On their HTD we got a glimpse of the house her parents live in (and that she possibly grew up in). I don't know anything about the neighborhood where it's located, but you don't build a house like that next to a slum, so that house has to be well into the millions. Her father Dr. Joseph Fletcher is a gastroenterologist and her half brother Ben Patton and was "was "the youngest investment manager" at the sovereign wealth fund for the royal family of Abu Dhabi." This is a wealthy family with very accomplished and successful members. JoJo seems to have dated some athletes and her most recent boy friend Chad Rookstool owns and runs a successful hair salon.

Does anyone see a pattern here? This is a wealthy and successful family and JoJo travels in "social" circles many only read about. JoJo is likely to best pair up with someone used to traveling in the same circles as she does. As nice a man as I (we) think Ben is - that isn't who he is and probably isn't who he wants to be. I think JoJo would quickly tire of just a "nice man" and perhaps try to push him into being something he's not and I think Ben would find himself out of place - at least economically - and not like being pushed into something he's not. The potential casting of Jordan Rodgers for the next season of The Bachelorette is more right up JoJo's alley than Ben ever will be.
[/IMO]

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 81 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Please continue discussion Thread 3 here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Page 81 of 81 Previous  1 ... 42 ... 79, 80, 81

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43