SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
rhondam wrote:.. I believe tptb will give them the tv wedding if they want it...the more invested the fans are in this big happy Bach Family, the better it is for the Show...
If I recall correctly all of the couples who've had tv weddings wanted to get married and didn't give excuses as to why they weren't planning their wedding.  There are underlying reasons that are preventing Shawn/Kaitlyn from moving forward with wedding plans. I don't see a wedding in their future on or off tv JMO
Yes that is why I made sure to specify "if they want it".  Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:06 pm

Ashley stated shortly after the FRC they were planning for a fall wedding the following year. They got engaged July 2011 and got married Dec 2012.

US Maggazine

Jade and Tanner got engaged in June and stated they wanted to get married soon. In Sept CH was asked if they would get married next summer on BIP. CH said he didnt' think they would wait till then. October engagement pics were out, and as we know, married in January.
buddytv.com

Andi's answers were spring, we want to enjoy our engagement, then fall, she had to pick out a dress first because everything evolves around the dress. It takes a lot of planning, there's food to be taste tested.

Kaitlyn, Nov/15
“We haven’t set a date yet,” he added. “We’re just enjoying being engaged right now, and we keep letting everyone know that after the New Year, we’re going to sit down and work out some details together. But right now it’s too crazy and hectic for us.”

hollywoodtake.com

Jan/16
Kaitlyn joked that they wanted to get married on April Fools' Day. But Shawn confirmed that there is no date is sight."I will most likely splurge on the open bar, and save on my dress. I'm good at finding good deals!" she admitted.
hollywoodtake.com

Feb/16

"Damnit, no," Kaitlyn told PopSugar when asked if she's started planning her wedding. "It's so funny because we both say, 'We'll do it; let's sit down and do it.' But we are both terrible at planning things, we don't even know what we are doing tomorrow. We're really terrible."
hollywoodtake.com

Whatever the latest was about not getting married because everyone says they won't, ? paraphrasing, I don't remember exactly.

Those are some of the reasons IMO for speculating that a wedding is not likely to happen. Nothing wrong with that, if they choose to stayed engaged, but making up excuses just makes her look like a dummy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 pm

She already is a dummy this just add to the pile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:50 pm

nothatgirl wrote:JP/Ashley got married 18 months after getting engaged, Sean/Catherine 14 months, and Des/Chris 18 months. I don't see Shawn/Kaitlyn being too off-schedule. They've managed to last longer than the last three couples, actually getting a house together and Kaitlyn getting her US Visa, so they're not doing too bad comparatively speaking. JMO.

Not sure what kind of Visa Kaitlyn got, but if it's a K-1 visa (so called fiancee visa) she has 90 days to marry or she has to leave the US.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 pm

I would imagine the Visa is so she can live in the US without having to return to Canada every 6 months, which is the maximum length of time Canadians can be out of the country.

I'm the one looking for a K-1 Visa with someone who lives in a year round warm climate. No strings attached. laugh out loud

ETA: I know it's not a work Visa because in order to obtain that you have to have a job to go to.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:02 pm

Oh it's not a fiancee visa it's the actual American Visa which is what Shawn said on SnapChat.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 1f49c

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Looks like she did a radio interview appearance again today in Canada and did talked about spreading awareness for anti bullying giggling . Oh KB! laugh out loud

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Xmprv6

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:44 pm

So they can't wait to have kids

The Bachelorette‘s Kaitlyn Bristowe: Shawn and I Are ‘Pumped’ to Start a Family

They’re not in a big hurry to tie the knot, but Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth are excited about expanding their family — and soon!

“The idea of family is more exciting to us than planning a wedding,” Bristowe tells PEOPLE exclusively. “We know we’re going to get married, but we’re really pumped to start a family! I don’t feel like there is a specific order we have to go in.”

Adds Booth, to whom Bristowe became engaged on the season finale of The Bachelorette last July: “I think we’re more excited about having kids than actually getting married!”

They’re not in a big hurry to tie the knot, but Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth are excited about expanding their family — and soon!

“The idea of family is more exciting to us than planning a wedding,” Bristowe tells PEOPLE exclusively. “We know we’re going to get married, but we’re really pumped to start a family! I don’t feel like there is a specific order we have to go in.”

Adds Booth, to whom Bristowe became engaged on the season finale of The Bachelorette last July: “I think we’re more excited about having kids than actually getting married!”

Kaitlyn Bristowe Shawn Booth baby
Photographs by Jim Wright

Joking aside, the pair, who already have a “full-time kid” on their hands with golden retriever Tucker, are playfully debating about that magic number.

“I want five kids, she wants four kids,” says Booth, 29. “We decided we’ll talk after one kid.”

Says Bristowe: “We might be like, ‘That’s enough. Tucker and one kid is fine!’ ”

For much more from Kaitlyn and Shawn, including exclusive photos in their new home, pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/02/17/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-want-kids/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:48 pm

I simply don't understand all these Bachelor people with having kids before getting married. I know I'm old fashioned but I don't understand why you can't wait to have kids if you are already engaged.

I sincerely hope they wait on the whole kids thing.

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 87b72b10 NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 86669110 NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:55 pm

so she wants to get pregnant first before getting married?That's very interesting.Well if they are eager to have kids according to KB. Then why not start planning the wedding then have kids.Unless their plan is reproduce first and if they are ready to tie the knot who knows when ? If  that is the case . Anyway note to KB. Lol hide the wine if they are eager to have kids .

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Eb97c9
NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 9zt107NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 XgicucNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 Oaw2uvNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 2pqw5k8NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 30szzauNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:03 pm

It says a lot about Shawn if he sees someone like Kaitlyn as the mother of his children.....water does seek its own level after all.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Yeah to each her own but I guess I'm more on the old-fashioned side as well, at least when it comes to romantic relationships. I know I know, I'm the weird one here. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax