SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Janner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:42 am

I've never been to Hawaii or Paris. Could I please be treated unfairly too? I won't bite. Janner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 30 1f601

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Janner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Stacia620 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:28 am

I would not want to watch a show about Kaitlyn and Shawn, what would it consist of, daily drinking and constant silliness while traveling the globe. A little bit of them goes a very, very long way.  They are old news anyway and Kaitlyn was the worst Bette ever along with Andi imo.  I would much rather watch Ben and Lauren...at least they "seem" to be serious about their life together and their plans for the future.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:03 am

Interesting.... rotfl

I don't know what she expects. She wasn't exactly the most beloved bette ever. She messed up her own season. She spoiled her own season. She was p*ssy about it all afterwards and yet she expects to be treated well by tptb...who don't really treat anyone all that well anyway. Not to mention she is old news now. There was a bachelor and now a new bette after her.

You are not a special snowflake my dear. The world does not revolve around you. Perhaps if you want a career in the field, you might try working for it and not expect it to be handed to you on a silver platter. You do not deserve it just for being you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:13 am

Sprite wrote:Interesting.... rotfl

I don't know what she expects. She wasn't exactly the most beloved bette ever. She messed up her own season. She spoiled her own season. She was p*ssy about it all afterwards and yet she expects to be treated well by tptb...who don't really treat anyone all that well anyway. Not to mention she is old news now. There was a bachelor and now a new bette after her.

You are not a special snowflake my dear. The world does not revolve around you. Perhaps if you want a career in the field, you might try working for it and not expect it to be handed to you on a silver platter. You do not deserve it just for being you.

Exactly. This entitled attitude is the most annoying trait, IMO. Just because these people were on the show doesn't mean they deserve something more from TPBP. Be thankful for what you've already got through the show, and stay in your lane. That might sound harsh, but IMO some people from these shows get too big egos and act like they're entitled for more. They've got the amount of public recognition and fandom they have due no talent of their own, just for appearing on the show. So accept it thankfully and don't act like you've been wronged when you're not handed more. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:47 am

I agree with you all and i think they are thankful for opportunities.
#Janner fav all the tweets about them having a show instead of BenLo, can we go and talk about that now...
i mean she just tweeted " interesting " and fav 1 tweet from 100+ she got...
it wasn't that big of a deal JMO
As a fan of them,i am actually extremely happy they don't get any show because its going to put a strain on their relationship for sure.
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:09 am

dina wrote:^ they only paid her half of what they promised her bc of the spoiler so...

If that's true then first of all, it was all her own doing and she has no one else to blame. Second of all, I'm glad because there should be some repercussions for breaking your contract, otherwise it sets a bad precedent. I don't want future leads being careless and thinking they can get away with anything just by batting their eyelashes and claiming it was an accident. I'm still not even convinced it was an accident since she was all but spelling out the outcome in her blogs as well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:22 am

dina wrote:^ they only paid her half of what they promised her bc of the spoiler so...

Really? Did she admit that?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:11 pm

yes, my friend works with clio one of kaitlyns friend. she told me that. she never complained publicly or anything
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:08 pm

dina wrote:yes, my friend works with clio one of kaitlyns friend. she told me that. she never complained publicly or anything

Thank goodness for small favours. How can she complain anyway since it is her own fault? She can't blame the edit for that one or for tptb manipulating her into doing it. She has nobody to blame but herself. There should be consequences for her actions. She's lucky that's all that happened.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:19 pm

Sprite wrote:Interesting.... rotfl

It was hers to totally lose TBH. The fans got her the 'ette gig. Sure, she provided a "sl*t-shamed" season, but she didn't take it well. Then she spoiled her season. But I think how she acted afterwards sealed the deal with TPTB at least. Hindsight is 20/20, but maybe this is a lesson for her. If she wants a reality show or more opportunities, don't turn them down and keep in contact with your network. In real life, people have to network to get jobs/opportunities... this is the same thing.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:32 pm

Sean/Catherine are the gold standard here, for better or worse. They've had countless experiences on TV, are self proclaimed "opportunists." They have always maintained a positive relationship with their benefactors, have never "bitten the hand that feeds them." Kaitlyn did. It is what it is. Not sure why she's shocked ABC isn't running back to her to work with her again.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:38 pm

I see she continues to promote anti-bullying.

5h
kaitlynbristoweBut for reals I have been saving this skirt for Paris. It's from @showmeyourmumu
#ImThinAndImInParisWithMyHotFianceWearingCuteClothesSoYourMeanCommentsMakeaMeLaughAtYou Janner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 30 1f495
Janner - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 30 13549626_615457775298275_946525257_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax