SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:54 am

So sorry to hear the terrible news, Kasha.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

7 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:57 am

Regarding Kaitlyn's recaps of JoJo's season, I noticed that Kaitlyn used photos of herself from her own season when tweeting about recapping JoJo's season which makes zero sense to me to recap someone else's season using one's own photos? scratch

I have to agree with others that Kaitlyn only cares about herself and wants to make everything about her. I think her anxiety recapping JoJo's season came from her writing about someone other than herself and it bothered her so much she used a photo of herself when tweeting to recap JoJo. It's so bizarre.

Like other's have posted, Kaitlyn has so many great things in her life but she seems to be someone who is never satisfied unless everything is about her and her way. Imo, that's an exhausting and unhappy way to live.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 am

That's so sad, Kasha. Great post btw. ITA

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:03 am

As someone who has a anxiety disorder, it is not okay to use it as an excuse for you and your fiancé to be assholes.

If the show gives her so anxiety, maybe she could do us all a favor and stop watching it. no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:36 am

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Shawn is such a wimp, he lets her do whatever she wants even though she looks like a fool.

I know. I was even more embarrassed for him than I was for Kaitlyn this time since he showed once again how whipped he is. I'm starting to think he'll never demand his balls back. cheeky

Kaitlyn is Shawn's meal ticket, he is bound to let her do whatever she wants.  By "winning" Kaitlyn, he now travels the world, lives a life of leisure and doesn't have to work a real job.  They are both goofballs.  JMO
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:58 am

No one is perfect and Shawn and Kaitlyn are only human. Smiley
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:25 am

IMO they're looking for drama. There was absolutely no reason to use Lauren/Ben picture in Shawn's initial bitter tweet about why they weren't invited to the AFTR. They want the Shawn/Kaitlyn fans to go after Ben/Lauren, because they're still bitter that this show didn't come their way.

If Kaitlyn had so many bad memories from only watching the AFTR from home, and she was feeling so bad for JoJo and felt so much anxiety about it, wouldn't it just had been worse had she been in the live audience to re-live it again?

JoJo/Jordan/Ben/Lauren have no ill will or anxiety or any negative feelings for each other, at least they're not showing any. They're able to do lunch together, and Jordan seemed to look for BenLo's advice, because they've just went through the same situation. So for Kaitlyn to use them as her excuse was a fail too. All JMO.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:39 am

With Kaitlyn and Shawn, it just seems like it is constant fun and games and trying to be funny.  I don't find them funny.  They are just not a very mature acting couple.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:58 am

Kaitlyn is such an ingrate. The more she complains the less opportunity will come her way. I think the only reason Kaitlyn back tracked on her narcissistic original rant blog and tweets is because she knows her invite opportunities within the franchise are diminishing with every ungrateful whine. To bad Kaitlyn and Shawn can't appreciate that their entire freebie lifestyle is completely due to her Bachelorette gig. Kaitlyn continues to revolve her whole self entitled world around one thing...Kaitlyn. She and Shawn need a serious reality check. So Lame. no no         JMO

@Kashathediva...so much sympathy for you and your friend. Upset
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:14 am

I have to wonder if she is truly, TRULY happy and content with Shawn. I have to think if she were, there would be no need for the bitterness, jealousy, extended anxiety. I don't personally think any Bachelorette was more slighted than Des when they passed on her wedding, then gave one to freaking Janner. She never went on public tirades. I'm sure she was hurt, but publicly, all class and gratitude for Chris. I'm struggling to even come up with any concrete reason why Kaitlyn was so "wronged" by the show?! I feel like they include her in Bachelor Universe A LOT. She has her place. She's "living the dream" because of this show.

Anyway, I especially found her tweet about Ben/Lauren, then her extended tirade about them in her blog especially tackles because that is Shawn's "friend." They know Ben personally. That's just yucky. Ben and Lauren have only ever spoken positively and kindly about Shawn and Kaitlyn, even going so far as to say they were an example of how to make their relationship last. Why not try to return the favor Kaitlyn? Honestly, I think it just boils down to her insane jealousy that they got a spin off and she didn't. She's 31, probably in a quarter life/mid life crisis that her life is going no where, and she has no real job/career/talents. IMO.

Kaitlyn should take a note from like Jillian or Ali. All positivity, those girls. Real positivity. And neither left the show with something lasting like Kaitlyn may have.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:25 am

Mella13 wrote:No one is perfect and Shawn and Kaitlyn are only human. Smiley

I don't think anyone is asking that they be perfect, but rather that they be respectful for others. Yes, they are only human, but that doesn't give them a hall pass to take out their bitter resentment on Ben and Lauren.
JMO of course.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:43 am

Going back OT to the couple.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax