SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Yea, shame on the people showing interest in their life, actually being interested. That'll teach them, Shawn/Kaitlyn NOT getting married because they get asked about it.

Has Shawn always whined and complained this much?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Yea, shame on the people showing interest in their life, actually being interested. That'll teach them, Shawn/Kaitlyn NOT getting married because they get asked about it.

Has Shawn always whined and complained this much?

^^^Yes, he has.  I guess if you have 2 people side by side both whining so loudly, they kind of drown out the other person's whining and therefore it doesn't bother them. ?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:15 pm

Shawn, if ABC was going to sue you two, they would have when Kaitlyn spoiled the entire show because she can't be off social media for five minutes.

Please do us a favor and disappear already Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They would be better off to just say "No Comment" every time someone asks them something.
Inquisitr.com

“We were in Vegas this past weekend and we were like, ‘Let’s just go get married at a chapel,’ but then we’d probably get sued by ABC because they have the first rights,” Shawn revealed.
Booth also said he and Bristowe get tired of people hounding them about when they are going to get married, to the point that it makes them not want to do it anytime soon.

“We’re just so crazy busy and we’re enjoying being engaged,” he said. “The more pressure, the more we’re like ‘Well, we’re not going to do it now!’ We’ll do it when the time is right.”

Yes that's the perfect reason NOT to get married. What a bunch of clowns.

IMHO's.

The self-importance.laugh out loud what kind of sense does this make? If you really want to be married go for it. Don't say you are holding off just to spite fans. No one cares that much.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:02 pm

What's next? Spiting fans and not having children? Spiting fans and not getting medical treatment?
Please. The public can't be that stupid.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:33 pm

Speaking of getting married topic here coz of that article of Shawn . I read that article is originally written by people mag. His current interview the other day . I don't really care , not my business when they are getting married . That is their life not our life . Just saying . They can do what they want to do when they wanna do it . The only thing that is funny to me is everytime they are asking either of them same old reasons coming out to their mouth like as if not everyone is busy laugh out loud . And I don't think they have been really occupied of anything that much like their time is really tight . They have a lot of time since they got engaged with their post bachelor life . For sure they can spare some of their time and talk about their plans on their big day. Not necessarily they need to rush it . Which we do not know if they ever started like sat down with a wedding planner . Since on their past interviews they both said they don't have time to plan because they are very busy . And not ready . Sure . They can always say that. But this current interview of Shawn really telling that maybe they are not getting married at all. I  don't know who is the one who wants to get married and the other is not on her /his mind.

This current snaps of Kaitlyn right now . She was on a wedding in Canada . Because she is still in Canada at this point . She captioned her man called in sick so he is not with her as her date at the wedding and also she captioned on the two people who got married "I wanna get married ". Hmmmm. So she wants to get married . But her man said on that article they are very busy and all over the place and has no time in wedding planning . I don't understand . So if this snapchat is telling something on Kaitlyn . Then she is possibly the one who wants to get married more but her man is not in the same page . What do you think ? Just curious here laugh out loud . Jmo .

Here's her latest snapchat.

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 29pdhye
NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 211o5td

NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 Eb97c9
NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 9zt107NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 XgicucNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 Oaw2uvNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 2pqw5k8NoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 30szzauNoMakeup - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:36 pm

**small voice** and maybe unpopular:

Occam's Razer says: if they aren't getting married, it's because they aren't ready, or aren't sure if they want to be married. The end. If they wanted the marriage, they'd be prioriting getting it done.

And if they aren't getting married to "spite the fans" that care and invested in them, well, I'm glad I'm not a fan. What a chitty way to treat and talk about your fans. News flash: you dopes went on a reality show where the objective is to "get engaged" find "the one," "get married." OF COURSE people are going to ask when you are going to make it official.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:46 pm

Sorry, double post. I'm so over the "we are too busy to plan a wedding" excuse. Busy doing what, exactly? Drinking and snappchatting? Doing a little personal training a few hours a week? Posting a shill to IG for Sugar Bear Hair? I managed to plan my wedding while working full time, completing an internship 20 HR/week for school , AND going to class at night. It's so obviously a blantant excuse for why the wedding isn't happening. Boothstowe aren't the only ones who have used this excuse in the past. And usually, when you start to hear that excuse over and over and over, especially so deep into the relationship like Boothstowe is now, it's not a great sign. Not saying I think Kaitlyn and Shawn will break up.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Did she wear a white dress to this wedding?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:11 pm

IMO re; the I wanna get married, she's being spiteful to the people always asking when are they getting married or for a split second seeing a bride, makes you want to get married. Then two seconds later nah, we're too busy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:13 pm

Must've been a black and white theme, since everyone seems to be in black or white.

I don't think they need to hurry up and get married, but it's so silly how they need to complain about everything. Engaged couples get asked about wedding plans, that's just life. These two are making themselves sound like teenagers who have a need to rebel against everything. Just say you're in no rush and leave it at that. Blaming other people for it is beyond childish.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:36 pm

I don't think ABC are going to offer them a wedding anymore (if they ever were.) It's been over a year already. They missed their chance (by just wanting to be engaged for a while.) Jade and Tanner actually took their wedding spot, I believe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax