SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:41 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Did she wear a white dress to this wedding?

I was thinking the same. Who does that? I still to this day remember my sister-in-law did that to me!
As far as this couple is concerned, I think they both are on their way to wet brain syndrome and do not even realize half the chit they say and on what day they've said it. The only consistency I see with them is they will continue to whine, drink and whine. They will take a break to sleep, sex and shill and then go back to whine, drink and whine.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Actually, I'm curious, would ABC do two weddings for the franchise in one year? Maybe if they lowered the budget for each? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:56 pm

I think it was always very unlikely ABC would offer them a televised wedding. Between K's blog rant,which I personally think was that K is pissed that Benlo got a reality show and will likely have a TV wedding, and Shawn's reference to ABC having the "rights" to their wedding, I believe K and S desperately want a TV wedding.

These two dimwits are either too dumb or too drunk to realize that the rants about TPTB and the show killed the maybe .00005 % chance ABC would consider giving them a TV wedding.

They excel at self-sabotage.

All JMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:03 pm

If Ben and Lauren are getting married anytime soon then no way are Kaitlyn and Shawn getting anything. Their only chance is if the last two couples go up in flames and TPTB suddenly feel the need to promote them as the latest success story, but the chances of that are slim. Their ship has sailed, and is sinking somewhere in the distance since they keep shooting holes in it. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:34 pm

Maybe TPTB will hire a car service to drive them to LV and pay for them to get married at The Chapel of Love. That could be filmed and shown the last 10 minutes of 2016 ATFR TB.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:36 pm

The reality is, TPTB now have THREE engaged couples together. Unheard of. If you are to believe CH, Kaitlyn and Shawn were offered the Janner wedding last January first, and they turned it down. And now both BenLo and Jo^3 exist.  I totally agree, the only way TPTB put their wedding on TV is if both BenLo and Jo^3 implode. I personally don't see that happening. Kaitlyn/Shawn missed the boat. I think they know it. I think that also contributes to Kaitlyn's obvious resentment towards Ben and Lauren. I think it's 90% the reality show, 10% their likely televised wedding.

Once upon a time, Chris and Des were in a similar situation. They still had a lovely wedding, probably all comped and mostly free, Des had total control, and they never bitched or whined to my recollection. Kaitboo should read Des' book and consult with her.

ETA: oh, and pretty sure Des and Chris got married within that 2 year window when TPTB own them. They didn't get sued. Just more evidence that Shawn whining about the potential to get sued if they do a quickie Vegas wedding all the more ridiculous. AFIK, the clause just says you can't sell your wedding to other networks, can't sell pictures to People or whatever, not that you can't get married on your own, quietly.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe TPTB will hire a car service to drive them to LV and pay for them to get married at The Chapel of Love. That could be filmed and shown the last 10 minutes of 2016 ATFR TB.

Why drive when CH can simply skype vows from the bar of BIP and the couple can snapchat their response.
Mimosa Cheers all round!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:44 pm

If they want to get married, they can at any time and ABC has no say on the matter....unless they want to televise it in any way. Des and Chris managed just fine without ABC and they could as well...if they are serious about getting married which I have my doubts about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:59 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe TPTB will hire a car service to drive them to LV and pay for them to get married at The Chapel of Love. That could be filmed and shown the last 10 minutes of 2016 ATFR TB.

Why drive when CH can simply skype vows from the bar of BIP and the couple can snapchat their response.
Mimosa Cheers all round!

Love the idea!!!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:29 am

In my opinion I don't think planning a wedding will that be so hard especially with the help of a wedding planner . Just keep in touch with a wedding planner no matter how busy you are, where you are . There are a lot of ways to get in touch with each other . Instead of putting yourself in snapchat and spending time of making videos and selfies everyday to update everyone in public . Why not use some of that time in planning . Being busy is not the case . Everyone is busy and they do find time doing it . It is pretty clear they are not in a rush but their reasons are unacceptable . Jmo

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Eb97c9
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 9zt107citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Xgicuccitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Oaw2uvcitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 2pqw5k8citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 30szzaucitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:42 am

Sprite wrote:If they want to get married, they can at any time and ABC has no say on the matter....unless they want to televise it in any way. Des and Chris managed just fine without ABC and they could as well...if they are serious about getting married which I have my doubts about.

Wonder if abc will still offer them a tv wedding . Since  they moved on to the latest bachelor newly engaged couple as their new favorites laugh out loud. Plus you add the latest bachelorette newlyengaged couple too. Just saying .

citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Eb97c9
citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 9zt107citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Xgicuccitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 Oaw2uvcitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 2pqw5k8citystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 30szzaucitystrong - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:37 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
Sprite wrote:If they want to get married, they can at any time and ABC has no say on the matter....unless they want to televise it in any way. Des and Chris managed just fine without ABC and they could as well...if they are serious about getting married which I have my doubts about.

Wonder if abc will still offer them a tv wedding . Since  they moved on to the latest bachelor newly engaged couple as their new favorites laugh out loud. Plus you add the latest bachelorette newlyengaged couple too. Just saying .

I really don't think that it matters. Even if they did offer it, I'm sure Kaitlyn and Shawn would still find something to bitch about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax