SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HometownDates -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:32 pm

AmoreBella wrote:It will be interesting to see how this all plays out because I think they are showing hometowns not in the order they were filmed.

It's not unusual for the order to be altered between filming and what we actually see.  Whatever best fits the story they're trying to show and draw the most ratings (like waiting to show Jojo's last) is what they do.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

HometownDates -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:01 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:Well that was intense  HometownDates -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f62c
A little clip of a conversation between Ben and Jojo's brother!

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/701900559352143872

Look who's talking about being coached. This IMO is laughable. They all know what to say and how to act. I like how they focused on BenP (Nice bachelor shot) when the other brother was talking it sounded like it was spliced around 10 second mark. That's the brother that's friends with Jake P, and BenP says Jake gave him good advice when he went on Ready for Love. I wouldn't be surprised if he got some acting tips from him as well and from Jamie Otis since BenP dated her too.

BenP advice from JakeP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crItjwnCg3c

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
KBiegs88 wrote:Well that was intense  HometownDates -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f62c

Look who's talking about being coached. This IMO is laughable. They all know what to say and how to act. I like how they focused on BenP (Nice bachelor shot) when the other brother was talking it sounded like it was spliced around 10 second mark. That's the brother that's friends with Jake P, and BenP says Jake gave him good advice when he went on Ready for Love. I wouldn't be surprised if he got some acting tips from him as well and from Jamie Otis since BenP dated her too.

BenP advice from JakeP

And therein lies my problem with Jojo. Is the logic that she wouldn't tap into the expert Jake Pavelka? I know that a lot of Bach alum know each other , but this is Jake imo. How is this not hypocrisy for her brothers or Jojo? I'm just asking .

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

BenP advice from JakeP

An interesting view GA - clearly Ben talked enough with Jake to understand Jake's experience on The Bachelor because he said "His experience was very different than mine." at about 1:50 in that video.

I find this confrontation between JoJo's brothers and Ben very interesting because if that happened to me in real life with brothers of a girl I was dating she would have been very quickly removed from my cell phone contact list. That's not a family I would want as in laws.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:22 pm

Lol @ JoJo's brother. No one will be as iconic as Des' brother.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:26 pm

I think Ben's youth was showing there. Clearly he's not used to being questioned. "Am I that evil..." No one called you evil, Ben, that's just your conscience talking.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:33 pm

HometownDates -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Cb26K0ZVIAA9QRf
Emily Ferguson ‏@efergie13
So excited to watch @amandastantonnn and her perfect baby girls tonight #TheBachelor #hometowndates
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:40 pm

Man i am looking forward to this episode so much but i am trying to fight sleep so hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:46 pm

Hi everyone

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi mizzoufan Smiley

Threads are locked. Enjoy the show everyone.

2pop

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:51 pm

I am probably in the minority but i see nothing wrong in jojo's brother's approach. There has been 20 seasons of the bachelor and we all know the lead always always leads the women on. The contestants family dont have to go with the premise imo. They are within their rights to call bullcrap on the lead giving bachelor speak.
At the end of the day, Ben knew he was picking
Lauren of all the spoilers are to be believed so I guess the brother was right to call him out.
I would do the same if I was introduced to a guy dating my sister and 3 other girls tbh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:53 pm

Exactly, there's been 20 seasons and they know the premise, they know the process, and they know their sister/daughter is most likely being lead on. Which is why they should say something to her before she goes on the show, not wait until the HTD to suddenly act like they have a problem with the process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan