SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instalike - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:She is but imo Ben is not and she deserves better than someone who doesn't seem sure on who he wants. She deserves someone who will love her and only her

Then imo she was delusional for ever going on this show.
It would be like expecting cast not to fart in a Mel Brooks movie and when they do fart, being grossed out by it.

Sorry bout this .. But........ Can't help myself.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :bigsmile:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

instalike - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:28 pm

charmained wrote:
I kind of half wish(ed) she did not end up Ben, because if not she will have high chances as B'ette and I want to watch her more on TV. Smiley

I think the F1 to a lead looking for love always seems like they would have made a good lead if they were not F1. I think JP would have been a good lead if Ashley hadn't picked him and I would have loved Cartherine's flirtatious humor and charisma had Sean not chosen her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm

If Lauren is the next lead, then I want Ben back on the show to chase after her! It feels like she's staring as the Bachette anyway and he is in full chase mode with her.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:27 pm

sosleepy wrote:If Lauren is the next lead, then I  want Ben back on the show to chase after her! It feels like she's staring as the Bachette anyway and he is in full chase mode with her.

I think he's been chasing Lauren much of this season.too But - IMO - that's not really so unusual I as I thought Ashley was chasing JP and Ashley was the lead. She was, IIRC, the one who said ILY to JP quite before he said it to her.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Lauren has been spotted at the Portland airport and then on a flight. Ben flew into LA today, there's a pic of him at the airport in the media thread. :gotcha:

Last edited by Al on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:55 pm

awwww Ok, I'm feeling better. Like the universe is aligning once more! Grr that last preview to mess with my somewhat virgin Bach brain. Hawaii could have very well been the last family vacay before the Finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:56 pm

Aww yea I agree I feel a little better. Thanks again!!!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Y'all, they are fine. She just tweeted a couple days ago a gif of Ben chasing Kinsley on the show with the caption "I can't even." Then she tagged Amanda. She loves this dude, or she never would have pointed that out. Maybe they'll watch this next episode together. Even if they part ways on Monday, I think Ben gets an advance copy so he can write his blog.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:03 pm

ForeverLove wrote:awwww  Ok, I'm feeling better. Like the universe is aligning once more! Grr that last preview to mess with my somewhat virgin Bach brain. Hawaii could have very well been the last family vacay before the Finale.

This is your first Bach season? Oh honey. Most seasons are bananas. This one is actually kind of tame.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:awwww  Ok, I'm feeling better. Like the universe is aligning once more! Grr that last preview to mess with my somewhat virgin Bach brain. Hawaii could have very well been the last family vacay before the Finale.

This is your first Bach season? Oh honey. Most seasons are bananas. This one is actually kind of tame.

I watched like a "normal " viewer. Then I got so interested in this one and went searching for more info. I was reading and lurking for a bit until I decided to join. Living the ups and downs without media and sleuthing is so different from this. I truly feel, I enrolled in the online school of sleuthing (gotta make sure I don't type Sluthing like the last time ). Yesterday felt like a tidal wave hit here and the reaction including mine, sent me in a tailspin . If this is mild......oh no!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Haha- I usually just watch without caring much, pretty passive. But I have gotten invested in a few seasons over the years- this one the most recent.

But yeah, especially after the show. Jake/Vienna, Jillian/Ed, Jef/Emily all come to mind as season and couples that maybe brought MORE drama and tabloid fodder post show then while on it. I hope Ben/Lauren skip that part.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:35 pm

looks like Laurens going to see her man :yes: Hugesmile instalike - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 39 Cckzhg10
maddy carbo ‏@CarboMaddy  43m43 minutes ago
SO JUST MET LAUREN B FROM THE BACHELOR AT PDX

Brenna ‏@Brennadunn30 59m59 minutes ago
Lauren b from the bachelor is currently at the airport probs going to see Ben I'm gonna cry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2