SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:35 pm

We know the love fest will continue through the LCD's for the F2's. We still will need our DRAMAmine. Ben made a final decision and it's carried through till this day. At least out of his confusion , he did choose the ONE he loved most because both did want him. Imo

Back to top Go down

lovethem - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 50 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:36 pm

He looked so relaxed and happy. The show really did a number on him too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:46 pm

This is a crazy show . No doubt . Different leads will bring different results. If someone comes to the point of having F2's , I'm now ok with him being so confused. I'd rather have this no matter how messy, then to have him lead the F2 on because he only wanted his F1. Ben will be even more confused on his LCD's . I'm interested how he will come to his decision and why. The fact they are still together shows me, he made the right choice for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:55 pm

ForeverLove wrote:This is a crazy show . No doubt . Different leads will bring different results. If someone comes to the point of having F2's , I'm now ok with him being so confused. I'd rather have this no matter how messy, then to have him lead the F2 on because he only wanted his F1. Ben will be even more confused on his LCD's . I'm interested how he will come to his decision and why. The fact they are still together shows me, he made the right choice for him.

Hope he doesn't just choose who his mother tells him to. Otherwise he may always wonder what if......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:This is a crazy show . No doubt . Different leads will bring different results. If someone comes to the point of having F2's , I'm now ok with him being so confused. I'd rather have this no matter how messy, then to have him lead the F2 on because he only wanted his F1. Ben will be even more confused on his LCD's . I'm interested how he will come to his decision and why. The fact they are still together shows me, he made the right choice for him.

Hope he doesn't just choose who his mother tells him to. Otherwise he may always wonder what if......

I think that trashy article was in response to how Ben's mom reacted to Emily. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:02 pm

IMHO in the end it may come down to how comfortable Ben felt with Lauren's family vs. how he was treated by JoJo's brothers. I also thought her parents were a bit weird. If he feels an engagement to JoJo will be a hassle, he will surely opt out of that.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:08 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:IMHO in the end it may come down to how comfortable Ben felt with Lauren's family vs. how he was treated by JoJo's brothers.  I also thought her parents were a bit weird.  If he feels an engagement to JoJo will be a hassle, he will surely opt out of that.

I so totally agree. Ben did say he could be himself with Lauren. That was on his turtle date. They played up Jo's connection on that point but he felt relaxed with Lauren as well. TPTB did employ smoke and mirrors as they usually do. What new?

Back to top Go down

Post by codzombies Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:13 pm

I also think he's been pretty adamant in saying clues like "date with wife", "can't imagine life without Lauren" etc. that seem to indicate she has always been his one.

If we look at some of the couples that have made it today, there have been some pretty messy editing/story line. Chris as Desiree's second choice, Shawn vs. Nick, Jason switching etc.

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:17 pm

True^^^^^What can you do of Ben fell for both, wears his heart on his sleeve and was confused. It was a sticky situation that his dilemma created but he found a way out of it. Like mentioned above, when he weighed everything , one relationship carried more weight and the other fell short. Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:

I highly doubt it. He's been smitten with Lauren from the start, it hasn't gone anywhere.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:48 pm

SC's of Ben and Lauren's date are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

You can also find the SC's from the final epi there too (scroll up).  I did not SC anything from the WTA, just the LCD and FRC part of the preview.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:SC's of Ben and Lauren's date are up:  SC No Discussion Thread

You can also find the SC's from the final epi there too (scroll up).  I did not SC anything from the WTA, just the LCD and FRC part of the preview.

Thank you LB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2