SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:48 am

allykat wrote:Is she really hiding that she likes to drink, though? She's frequently seen with a drink in her hand on the show...while hugging Ben, while at dinner, while sitting on a couch, while at the RC, on and on. They went to a bar on one date and a whiskey library on another.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that I don't think the fact that she likes to drink will be a shock to Ben.

That description applies to every gal there .. Including Ben .. And who is to say that every glass had alcohol in it

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:48 am

Well if drinking is the worst thing about her, I can think of a million things worse. JMO. 

As for her ex, he's probably just bitter laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:49 am

allykat wrote:Is she really hiding that she likes to drink, though? She's frequently seen with a drink in her hand on the show...while hugging Ben, while at dinner, while sitting on a couch, while at the RC, on and on. They went to a bar on one date and a whiskey library on another.

I'm going out on a limb and saying that I don't think the fact that she likes to drink will be a shock to Ben.

VERY TRUE, allycat. I don't think it's an issue, though. It makes her more real, to be honest.
We think she's perfect for Ben, not that she's a perfect human being.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:51 am

Jeepers wrote:

That description applies to every gal there .. Including Ben .. And who is to say that every glass had alcohol in it

I'm not judging her. I'd probably drink more to get through this show than any of the current contestants do. I'm just pointing out this isn't some shocking revelation that means she's not showing him who she is. It's not like she's pretending to be straight edge on the show.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:53 am

One look at her friends social media accounts and you can tell Lauren likes to party. She looked tipsy/drunk to me in Amanda's snap chat when she started twerking with her bum in the air. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:56 am

So she has to be a perfect angel?? Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't drinking .. Maybe she does have a fun streak in her that we really haven't seen

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:56 am

Just to straighten this mess out: the article insinuated that there was a drinking problem---not that she simply enjoyed an occasional drink.
I am not saying this is true. I have no clue. I don't need to know.
I only wanted to point out the difference.
Addiction/alcoholism is a very serious problem. I would not know how to measure something being worse, but I think, imoaa this is a serious epidemic problem.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:The article did not really say anything unknown.
The arrest was public knowledge on this forum from early days. So it's only a hop, skip and jump to make a connection that Lauren enjoyed her beverages on occasion.
I think a bigger tell would be how she acted since the arrest. Maybe that was a wake up call for her to make some personal changes.
She spent a good amount of time filming with plenty of alcohol surrounding her.
I don't recall seeing any behavior or hearing report of behavior that there were any alcohol related issues.  I think if there was a problem during filming loose lips would have let that cat out of the bag.
So I guess what I'm saying is---the article is a ho hum no big deal.
Past is past true or not.

In addition she has a job that won't tolerate showing up for work under the influence.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:59 am

Jeepers wrote:So she has to be a perfect angel??  Maybe she was and maybe she wasn't drinking .. Maybe she does have a fun streak in her that we really haven't seen

I'm with you Jeepers. I think she has a fun streak that we haven't seen a whole lot of. Ben pretty much smiled and laughed with her around.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:00 am

I didn't say she needs to be an angel. No one is perfect. IMO, there's a difference between being able to have some drinks and not go overboard and have some fun versus getting so drunk you get arrested for it.

I've been to Coachella once and Warped Tour twice. If you're not making a fool out of yourself, you're not getting arrested IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:02 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The article did not really say anything unknown.
The arrest was public knowledge on this forum from early days. So it's only a hop, skip and jump to make a connection that Lauren enjoyed her beverages on occasion.
I think a bigger tell would be how she acted since the arrest. Maybe that was a wake up call for her to make some personal changes.
She spent a good amount of time filming with plenty of alcohol surrounding her.
I don't recall seeing any behavior or hearing report of behavior that there were any alcohol related issues.  I think if there was a problem during filming loose lips would have let that cat out of the bag.
So I guess what I'm saying is---the article is a ho hum no big deal.
Past is past true or not.

In addition she has a job that won't tolerate showing up for work under the influence.

Lucas, flight attendants and crew know how to party very hardy. I know many of each. They know just like the next occupation.
There are many many functional alcoholics out there. Anyway, this is getting off topic and I apologize.
More than likely its a non-issue in her case.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:03 am

Maybe the details of the arrest are not as bad/negative as that article tries to implicate

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2