SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by harts05 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 am

Diana wrote:Well if drinking is the worst thing about her, I can think of a million things worse. JMO. 

As for her ex, he's probably just bitter laugh out loud

AMEN!!

harts05

Back to top Go down

Bachelor20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 am

She was arrested for public intoxication. Period.
I'm sure she was one of many at that particular event.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by harts05 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:10 am

A 24 year old young lady was arrested at Coachella (party central) along with 100s of others for "public intoxication" = deadhorse

harts05

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:I didn't say she needs to be an angel. No one is perfect. IMO, there's a difference between being able to have some drinks and not go overboard and have some fun versus getting so drunk you get arrested for it.

I've been to Coachella once and Warped Tour twice. If you're not making a fool out of yourself, you're not getting arrested IMO.

If you do check Mollie's IG. She has a post about a photo of their group who went to Stagecoach.
Looks like they were all joking and laughing about what happened. I don't think it was super serious. #FREELAUREN
One guy said, "A guy we were with spent the night in indio jail as well *laughing emoticon"
And Mollie replied, "They were just out to get people last night apparently!"

Bachelor20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 Lauren11
source: https://www.instagram.com/p/18paMbiDrc/?taken-by=molliebushnell

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:16 am

^ And there's also a picture on Lauren's IG where she and her sister are triple fisting three beers at once each at Stagecoach. If she drank like that at Coachella, then yeah, I can see why she would have gotten arrested.

I don't know a single personal thing about Lauren since I don't know her. All I'm going off of is social media and judging by it, Lauren likes to party IMO. I'm not saying she has a drinking problem, but I can certainly see some truth in that article. Also, if someone got arrested for whatever reason and will forever have that on their record, I would take that seriously IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:18 am

Who ever 'leaked' this story is utter trash. If Lauren has/had a drinking problem, to use it as a thing to 'smear' her name is just low. Alcoholism (and I'm not saying Lauren has a drinking problem) is actually illness, not a throw away line to put someone down.

Lauren has not once tried to portray herself as someone who doesn't drink, or innocent or saintly. She openly has a glass of alcohol on all over social media. Her arrest is public knowledge.

Her ex and his friends sound like low life's if they're leaking this not new info to the lousy tabloids.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:24 am

I'm in the minority (as usual) in that I do get the vibe that Lauren is hard-core partier. The snaps/pics from Amanda...Lauren looked pretty out of it. I have no idea if that's going to be a deal-breaker for Ben, though. You never get to see a three-dimensional person on the show; Lauren has gotten a very "wife" edit, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got to see a different side of her post-filming. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:25 am

Diana wrote:Another little hint, Ben tagged his friend Mathias that he went to the basketball game with tonight and sure enough, he only follows Lauren besides Ben from the bachelor franchise.

Is this another one? I wonder how many of his friends were on that date in Warsaw.

More interested in Ben tagging his friends knowing that they are following Lauren still and no one else from this season I think. I'm sure they've watched the show since Ben was on last season and follows the friends he made on the show.

Must mean something or a huge red herring

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:27 am

I'd assume the drinking is just young, social drinking.  That can done in different amounts with different people without being a drinking problem IMO.  Really she is still in that young, partying age group, so not a big deal to me.

What bothers me is that if she has a really cool, fun side I wish we could have seen that because I'd probably be much more invested in her! duh TPTB.  A cute, tipsy Lauren being silly or a cool music reference would have been a welcome addition to her edit for me.  All I know about her is she is tall, blond and Ben really really likes her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:30 am

Maddy wrote:Bachelor20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 12751190_184471925257868_1853667062_n
nazperez The B stands for bae #TheBachelor

Not sure if this has been discussed already but this instagram post is from Naz Perez who is a Bachelor producer and her photos posted before and after this are all tagged in Colorado.  Could this be from a safe house visit with Ben in his hometown? Would be surprising becuase I assumed they'd be in LA right now if anything..... (https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZc7rdm443/?taken-by=nazperez)

Last edited by Seo2 on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:31 am

Well .. Better check out Jojos IG then .. Cuz there's a bunch of partyin goin on. It is not an exclusive club by any means

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:35 am

[quote="Seo2"]
Maddy wrote:Bachelor20 - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 64 12751190_184471925257868_1853667062_n
nazperez The B stands for bae #TheBachelor

Not sure if this has been discussed already but this instagram post is from Naz Perez who is a Bachelor producer and her photos posted before and after this are all tagged in Colorado.  Safe house visit with Ben in his hometown? WOuld be surprising becuase I assumed they'd be in LA right now if anything..... (https://www.instagram.com/p/BCZc7rdm443/?taken-by=nazperez)[/quot

Very interesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2