SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seo2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:46 am

avacaroline wrote:For me, that bathroom floor convo with JoJo should have sealed the deal on Lauren being F1 for the viewers.  I'll be curious to head over to the unspoiled thread to see how they felt.  I guess I'm surprised they included it in the teaser.....

Thoughts?

Those who believe its JoJo or are hoping its JoJo, could interpret that as: Ben is being the most honest with JoJo because she is his F1 and he wants to be an open book. I dont share that opinion (on any count) but could see some people seeing it that way. I think that in life in general, our interpretation of facts/reality is always colored by our wants and beliefs.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:50 am

I watched yesterday's AfterBuzz and agreed with Nick on just about everything as usual. Lots of good points.

There was a lot of talk about whether Caila played the right angle and they all seemed to think she was acting too hung up on Ben, whether it's real or not. That's what I thought too. She didn't really look forward or lay any groundwork for her own quest for love, she was too busy playing up her heartbreak. I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:59 am

^^ ITA. Good point. JoJo will likely appear more ready at the ATFR.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:02 am

mindless wrote:I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.

That's sort of been Calia's MO all along - IMO she just slightly misses the mark on the role she has to play.

I wonder if the only one who get's blindsided out of all of this is Caila - because the show appears to have shot intro footage this last week (after WTA filmed) and maybe she really isn't the next lead and that filming was just used as a smokescreen to make Caila seem like T'Bette so JoJo can seem like the F1 - for another week.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:07 am

Lucas15 wrote:
mindless wrote:I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.

That's sort of been Calia's MO all along - IMO she just slightly misses the mark on the role she has to play.

I wonder if the only one who get's blindsided out of all of this is Caila - because the show appears to have shot intro footage this last week (after WTA filmed) and maybe she really isn't the next lead and that filming was just used as a smokescreen to make Caila seem like T'Bette so JoJo can seem like the F1 - for another week.

I agree, this is my opinion too. I really like Caila, but I do not think her being the bachelorette would be a good thing for her. JoJo would be a great bachelorette. Maybe too savvy for TPTB though.... could be interesting. I am afraid they would chew up Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:29 am

My favorite part of the show was seeing Ben's mom being outraged that he is in love with 2 women! You go Mom!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:37 am

Lucas15 wrote:

Man I hope this could be true.  I truly don't think Caila is cut out for tv.  Great, beautiful young girl - but she just doesn't have it, IMO.  She was acting so dour and forlorn, where was the smiley "I'm really ready now for my turn" about face the F3 is supposed to do?  It wasn't ever there.  And I didn't believe she was that sad for a second. Her audition was not authentic and boring without making me care one bit for her journey to continue.  Acting is not her forte.  And not one cute, fun moment in the bloopers - how can she lead the show?  Seriously, I think this is worse than Britt.  Britt seemed disingenuous but was no doubt captivating on tv and could pull off her act well.  Caila, I'm sure a wonderful real life young girl is not tv material, IMO.
l
I really like Lauren for Ben - regular people who might do well in normal, off the radar real relationship -  and Jojo for America as the fun, sexy but relatable next Bachelorette.  What a huge missed opportunity to choose Caila over Jojo IMO hissyfit duh scratch .

Also it's nice to see more emotion and investment from Lauren in the finale. It made me buy into her a bit more.  Ben's mom won the preview though.  Her reactions were spot on. And seriously Ben, professing your love to Jojo again in private in a bathroom in what I assume they think is an off the record moment.  Come on. He didn't need to do that.

At least it will make for a can't miss finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:CH or (CM) blogs the WTA

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-39-the-bachelor-1380901344739382.html

From this blog:

Chris Harrison wrote:And then there was Caila.There wasn’t a single dry eye in the house as we watched the moment when she was sent home on that fateful day in Jamaica.

From Lucas15:

Lucas15 wrote:The only dry eyes in the house were Caila's as we watched the moment when she was sent home on that fateful day in Jamaica.

Lucas are you sure you and Chris Manson are not the same person? AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f49b  AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:40 am

I would rather Jojo as the lead, but I am 99% sure it is Caila, IMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:42 am

I fast forwarded most of the actual show and watched the commercials, that's how much of a snooze -fest this show has been.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 am

^^ yes Ben's mom was my favorite part of the preview. I do believe Lauren is F1 and I always hope the couples last (although I know statistically that isn't the case). However, I loved her reactions to Ben's comments on loving the women but not telling either about the other. I still don't believe his mom made his choice but I am curious if she helped guide him into understanding the love of each girl for what it was. IMO he does love JoJo but it isn't a "get married tomorrow" love. It is a love for someone you can have fun with and be relaxed with. Maybe his mom made him see the difference in that from the love he has with Lauren. We always see JoJo being Ben's comforter, however I loved the preview with Ben and Lauren on the boat and his head is nestled in her and shes just stroking his head.

I would love to see JoJo as the next bachelorette. I honestly doubt I will watch if it really is Caila unless she has the hottest cast of men. I don't believe she is ready to find "the one" at all let alone can she carry this show as the lead. She just falls so flat for me.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:48 am

mindless wrote:Wow, what a mess the finale will be. I'm kind of sick of Ben sounding so frustrated over not being able to convince JoJo of his feelings, when he's gonna dump her two days later. Like shut the F up, Ben! You can't have them both, okay?

AWKWARD - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698  and :yes: .  This sums it up my feelings about the ILYs to Jojo at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 55 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 49 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan