SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Ash2214 wrote:http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/women-tell-all-bachelor-secrets

That article has some small behind the scenes stuff. Not surprised that it didn't sound like Caila got the loudest ovation there even though they made it seem like she did. Jessica said it seemed like Jubilee, Becca and Amanda got a loud response by the crowd when they were announced.

Thanks for that link! Loved the BTS scoop like jubilee saying "this is a reality TV show but there isn't much reality in it", Lauren h hugging Olivia during a commercial break, and Emily/Leah making up during a break.

Back to top Go down

neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:00 pm

Maybe MF will listen to his audience again and repeat the dualing Bachelorettes- JoJo and Caila. I hated that gimmick, but I have to feel Jo would win in a landslide.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:02 pm

^^ Ugh. Please don't do that again. A-w-k-w-a-r-d!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Ugh.  Please don't do that again.  A-w-k-w-a-r-d!  

Wow! We agree! The landslide will be too devastating to Caila.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:07 pm

sosleepy wrote:Maybe MF will listen to his audience again and repeat the dualing Bachelorettes- JoJo and Caila. I hated that gimmick, but I have to feel Jo would win in a landslide.

I doubt that. If it was so clear, then she would have been the lead to begin with. Producers would have to make it seem as if was a close battle...even if it wasn't.

Last season people were afraid that Britt would win a landslide because she was "gorgeous". Just because the mostly female audience thinks something doesn't mean that that is how men see it. All my male friends prefer Caila. Either way, I hope never to see that scenario play out again!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:46 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I'm confused to what people want from Ben. He was able to get into each relationship, express his feelings and actually feel. He seemed to be honest with his F2 and F1, validate his feelings for them. Do we want a robotic lead who won't get deep into the relationships, won't express their feelings? IMO the scene with JoJo was him telling her 'I love you, but..' Yes, he fell for both girls in bachelor love, and he's dealing with it the best way he can.

As for the heartbreak, IMO 90% of it is build up anxiety, separation from families, friends and normal life for two months and the bachelor bubble. In real time the ladies have spent about 10 days with the lead, if I'm being generous.

So are you saying you have no problem with him telling both girls ILY or that you excuse it due to the pressures of the bubble?
I think it was selfish and impulsive. It revealed some immaturity. He says he couldn't hold it in any longer but that thought process didn't consider the consequences which was that he caused more pain than necessary and tainted his love story with his F1. I don't fault him for his feelings, he can't help that, but as UMNgirl said, it was so much word vomit. I don't need Ben to be perfect, just accountable. All the excuses are just that and do nothing to build trust going forward. I hope he owns up to in on ATFR.

Amy Higgins, no doubt raised a good son by calling it like it is, not making excuses to cover for him. That's what good parents do and I'm agreeing with her. I see so many parents today that don't hold their kids accountable. Yes, he's an adult now, but he brought her into this, so I'm looking forward to hearing more from her next week.

The whole situation of one man dating 20+ women in the span of 10 weeks is in no way normal. Ben was to find the most suitable woman during the process and hopefully fall in love with her. In this manufactured show it's hard enough, and if it helped Ben to deepen the relationship/s when he expressed his feelings too, then he just needed to do that. Yes, it's hurtful to both F1 & F2, but big part of building a relationship and seeing if you're a match is to tell the other person how you feel. So after getting over my initial shock, I really have no problem with the two ily. JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:57 pm

Awkward moments from WTA
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-6-most-awkward-moments-of-the-bachelor-the-women-tell-all/

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Maybe MF will listen to his audience again and repeat the dualing Bachelorettes- JoJo and Caila. I hated that gimmick, but I have to feel Jo would win in a landslide.

I doubt that. If it was so clear, then she would have been the lead to begin with. Producers would have to make it seem as if was a close battle...even if it wasn't.

Last season people were afraid that Britt would win a landslide because she was "gorgeous". Just because the mostly female audience thinks something doesn't mean that that is how men see it. All my male friends prefer Caila. Either way, I hope never to see that scenario play out again!

True to that. My husband has watched most of this season with me (bless him), and he prefers Caila to JoJo.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:24 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I watched yesterday's AfterBuzz and agreed with Nick on just about everything as usual. Lots of good points.

There was a lot of talk about whether Caila played the right angle and they all seemed to think she was acting too hung up on Ben, whether it's real or not. That's what I thought too. She didn't really look forward or lay any groundwork for her own quest for love, she was too busy playing up her heartbreak. I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.

I'm listening to it right now and I agree with everything Nick is saying. Spot on that Olivia did not deserve the hate she got as she didn't do anything that bad, the twins were bullies and got a pass because they were part of the popular group, and that jubilee killed it.

Also pretty interesting that all three hosts said that they don't think Caila can carry a show and doesn't do a great job of letting down her guard and being genuine.  Nick said the only real moment we got from her was when she got dumped, which is what I've said too! I also agree with Nick that she's a cute girl, but lacks sex appeal. He said her season would be very similar to Des's which is the vibe I get too. I know people here loved des, but I couldn't make it through one episode because I don't think she had the personality to carry it and she bored me. I did think it was interesting that Nick threw out Jojo's name as a potential 'ette. Since he's talked to her IRL, it makes me think she's maybe not in a relationship. IMO.

One of JoJo's good friends is liking a bunch of tweets about JoJo being the next 'ette. That made me think that she's not in a relationship and also that maybe the 'ette role is not a done deal.

https://twitter.com/klanesmith/likes

I don't want to get anything started, so just take what I am about to say with a grain of salt.  I know nothing, okay?  I live in the DFW area, and this morning I was watching the ABC station here, because we were having some strong storms entering our area.  And, I noticed a blip that scrolled across the bottom of the screen that said something about the Bachelor.  So, I backed it up so that I could see it again.  And, all it said was that the Bachelor had been filming here at the Farmers Market and the Botanical Gardens.  I didn't see where it said WHEN this occurred, but it appeared to me that it must have been recently.

But, at the time I felt like it was weird to say the Bachelor, since TB is going to be over in a week.  So, is it possible that you are right, and they have been filming an introductory piece with JoJo within the last few weeks?  And we have been having really beautiful weather here the last couple of months, which is in stark contrast of what the weather was like during JoJo's HTD.  But, all I know is that it definitely said the Bachelor was filming, not the Bachelorette.

Anyway, this is just food for thought.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:28 pm

^^ Interesting. Did we ever find out why JoJo was at the airport a few day ago?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:34 pm

mindless wrote:I watched yesterday's AfterBuzz and agreed with Nick on just about everything as usual. Lots of good points.

There was a lot of talk about whether Caila played the right angle and they all seemed to think she was acting too hung up on Ben, whether it's real or not. That's what I thought too. She didn't really look forward or lay any groundwork for her own quest for love, she was too busy playing up her heartbreak. I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.
I haven't watched AfterBuzz yet but wondered why Caila wasn't going along or yes, missing the mark with CH's obvious Bachette set up. I thought to myself that she might really still be hung up on Ben.  When he came out and also when she got to speak with him, she seemed genuinely sad to me. Maybe she's unable to hide her feelings enough to portray that she is in a good space to be the Bachette? I personally don't see her playing a role or if she is supposed to be, she is not able to pull it off well because she is not a good actress.

She seems to me to be hard on herself to make sure she is in control of her words and actions and I do not believe it is coming from a place of trying to pull one over on everyone, but is instead due to a case of extreme Type A personality and perfectionism. She appeared legitimately sad about Ben but trying not to show it or show the extent of it and I saw her eyes fill with tears. Not to the extent of brimming with tears enough to roll down her cheeks but they were there nonetheless. Maybe she doesn't have big tear ducts, I don't know, but I didn't find her to be acting or playing a role.

Lucas15 wrote:
mindless wrote:I agree with Nick that she was taking her cues from CH, but kind of missing the mark. The next lead needs to come off sincere with their feelings for the current lead, but optimistic and ready to move on. She was talking about missing Ben and talking to him and seeing how he is with that forlorn look on her face. Not a good play.

That's sort of been Calia's MO all along - IMO she just slightly misses the mark on the role she has to play.

I wonder if the only one who get's blindsided out of all of this is Caila - because the show appears to have shot intro footage this last week (after WTA filmed) and maybe she really isn't the next lead and that filming was just used as a smokescreen to make Caila seem like T'Bette so JoJo can seem like the F1 - for another week.
The bolded ^ is what I thought as well when I saw the photos of filming in Hudson quickly surface. 

tennischick80 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I feel good that Ben acknowledges they were bumps, but they are very happy now. I have a good feeling about Ben and Lauren.

Same here. I want to hear something about where they plan to live...that, to me - means they are going full steam ahead. I wonder if they will live together (because of their traditional Christian values). I have to say, I have Christian values, but I lived with my hubby before marriage. Maybe I'm not as traditional as they are.

Lucas15 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I probably have the rose colored glasses on, but I'm guessing we will see a fast move and yes, they will live together. Ben's faith didn't make him wait for sex until marriage, and I don't think it will stop him from living with his fiancé either. I also think these two, if they do get married, won't wait very long. If there is to be a wedding, I'm guessing it will happen within the next year if not sooner.

I'm surprised that no one has really considered this little bit of dialog between CH and Ben:

Ben - "I am more in love than I've ever been, and I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could." (nodding head "yes" - his emotions agree with his words)
CH - (makes a rewind motion with his hands) "I'm sorry - what was that last part?"
Ben - (repeats) "I would marry that woman tomorrow if I could ... I would ... no doubt in my mind." (again nods head "yes" - he's sincere)
CH - "What if I hold you to that?"
Ben - "You mean tomorrow?"

IMO when CH teased "news" - this is what he was referring to - this was clearly planned (and probably rehearsed ahead of time) - but to what end?
Regarding the bolded in these last three posts, I believe Ben wouldn't move in with Lauren before being married, which is why I believe he's in such a hurry to get married (the reason has nothing to do with sex though imo). Someone very close to him posted here (cannot remember what haystack that was in  giggling) that if they say they aren't making wedding plans, they are not telling the truth <-- paraphrasing. I'm not sure who "they" referred to: Ben? CH? Lauren? Either way, I think one of the secrets up CH's sleeve on ATFR is a firm wedding date.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Sprite wrote:

I too wouldn't want to see that scenario again. I disagree about it being a landslide for Jojo. I think men see her differently. Even hubby said that he hopes and thinks Ben will pick Lauren as he thinks something is off with Jojo. He couldn't specify what it was when I asked him but he said he just doesn't care for her.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 55 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan