SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sophienette wrote:Pics and press release are out for the Finale. Could we please get an episode thread? Praying

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2010-2/

I started one Sophie. It can be found link
For some reason I could not start this thread in the episode section and had to start it in another going through a backdoor, I guess--so GA will move it later. However the link will be the same. I will shoot GA a pm.

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Just watched the season finale preview, I 200% feel that Lauren is just playing games. I think she can't be this in love, considering she was considered to be one of the most realistic contestants ever who knows her own value?
But now I think she can just fall soooooo deeply after maybe a few weeks from she first met Ben, talk about play to win? neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698

I'm sorry, Lauren, don't buy what you are selling at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:06 pm

I just thought of something after reading Peggy's post.... Have they shown Ben bei g concerned that Lauren only broke up with her boyfriend of, was it 3 years? only 5 months before? Or does he even know about him? Did they show them having a discussion about her ex at all or was it just when Mollie brought it up?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:13 pm

rhondam wrote:I just thought of something after reading Peggy's post.... Have they shown Ben bei g concerned that Lauren only broke up with her boyfriend of, was it 3 years? only 5 months before? Or does he even know about him? Did they show them having a discussion about her ex at all or was it just when Mollie brought it up?

I wonder how many things Ben knows about Lauren. neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698 neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
But I don't think he cares at all, it's pretty clear to me he just fell for her look, or I would say he fell for a certain type. I'm actually not that surprised, Ben maybe a good boy, but he doesn't seem to be very smart or has some depth.

Back to top Go down

Post by KBiegs88 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:20 pm

rhondam wrote:I just thought of something after reading Peggy's post.... Have they shown Ben bei g concerned that Lauren only broke up with her boyfriend of, was it 3 years? only 5 months before? Or does he even know about him? Did they show them having a discussion about her ex at all or was it just when Mollie brought it up?

I'm sure it was a topic of conversation on their first date..I don't think that would be something she could avoid talking about especially if they were together for 3 years. My guess is that it didn't play into her storyline so it wasn't shown. It always bugs me how many conversations must be left on the cutting room floor..I wish we got to see more real talk between ben and the ladies and less girl drama. All MO.

KBiegs88

Female Posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:23 pm

Exactly. We heard NOTHING about her past really. Everything we know about her is either through her public record or through her HTD. Why was so much hidden about who she really is? Can someone provide a list of what we know about her that was revealed during the taping? I'm wondering if Lauren is a bit obsessed about being perfect, and having the right image on camera. I must say after forming my own opinions of Lauren, that she was a sweet and basically dull girl, my jaw nearly dropped to learn that she had a public record and that she'd be wearing a bathing suit with her buns outside. I hope Ben took the time to get to know the real Lauren, because I don't think the audience got to know her as a person outside of her relationship with Ben.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:43 pm

Rule number one on this forum, is everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like what you read, and you can't respond within the rules, then I suggest you visit other threads. Within the rules means, no negative comments towards members opinions. The rules are in my signature. Please read them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:49 pm

They could've easily talked about those things but the show never showed it. When getting to know someone the last boyfriend/girlfriend you had is always at the top of the list of things to talk about. At least that's what I would talk about anyway. They probably wanted JoJo to have the ex boyfriend storyline & sticked to it.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:49 pm

I get that she's sweet, she certainly seems so. And her relationship with Ben is admirable. I more liken it to two high schoolers though who are not yet fully mature. But I cannot deny the special moments shared between the two. But I also cannot deny that I left a whole season knowing practically nothing about her. Even her sister asked her if she can be her true self. That to me was a significant statement. I do get that she tries to be all things to all men. She does convey the need to be perfect kind of image. I sure she's nice, but I would have loved to see the real her, that's all. She just came off as squeaky clean, which is IMO is a red flag.

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:55 pm

aviej wrote:I get that she's sweet, she certainly seems so. And her relationship with Ben is admirable. I more liken it to two high schoolers though who are not yet fully mature. But I cannot deny the special moments shared between the two. But I also cannot deny that I left a whole season knowing practically nothing about her. Even her sister asked her if she can be her true self. That to me was a significant statement. I do get that she tries to be all things to all men. She does convey the need to be perfect kind of image. I sure she's nice, but I would have loved to see the real her, that's all. She just came off as squeaky clean, which is IMO is a red flag.

Avie we know she's not squeaky clean because of her public intoxication arrest. I feel she might have been reserved around the cameras and doesn't want to do anything to embarrass her family. IMO Neither her or Ben seem to be over the top wild and portrays a good image of themselves.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 pm

Has anyone seen Ben's blog RE the WTA? Has he not written anything yet?
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:12 am

aviej wrote:I get that she's sweet, she certainly seems so. And her relationship with Ben is admirable. I more liken it to two high schoolers though who are not yet fully mature. But I cannot deny the special moments shared between the two. But I also cannot deny that I left a whole season knowing practically nothing about her. Even her sister asked her if she can be her true self. That to me was a significant statement. I do get that she tries to be all things to all men. She does convey the need to be perfect kind of image. I sure she's nice, but I would have loved to see the real her, that's all. She just came off as squeaky clean, which is IMO is a red flag.

ITA! I know nothing about her. I know more about JoJo and Jubilee than I do Lauren. Was her edit supposed to be Lauren B-land? Am I missing something? I hope she surprises me at ATFR, but I won't be holding my breath. neverforget - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 51 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 55 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan