SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:44 pm

Yea he did look a little teary when she mentioned she didn't know where he stood with other people like "crap should I tell her that I told jojo where I stood with her"
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:46 pm

So y'all think that they are showing Jojo's date last to fool us? Like to make us think that even though he tells Lauren he loves her, he could still turn around the next day and tell Jojo the same thing? Even though we know that it was filmed last.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Yep
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

We know, the general public doesnt.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:47 pm

I think that's his look when he's had a little too much to drink. He gets emotional, too.

This is just my observations about Ben, not the scene being talked about.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Ben looks sad, a little detached in the clip. He was more google eyed with Lauren than this time maybe he's feeling a little guilt.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:49 pm

Maddy wrote:The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC  
Will Lauren B. let her guard down? #TheBachelor is all-new tonight!
video
https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/704388800647016448

I made a post in another thread that suggested a way to follow this season is to "follow the feet" - see who is chasing Ben - and who Ben is chasing, and pointed out several things that Ben has done, spanning multiple episodes, where IMO he is chasing Lauren. And so in this clip is yet another example of this where Ben says to Lauren:

The last thing I want is for you to to like be holding all this in - like questions, concerns, feelings, emotions, whatever. I want to know what your fears are, where you stand, what you're scared of, what I've done wrong.

Ben - if you're listening - I have one word of advice. Never stop chasing. OK - 3 words.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:55 pm

This is how I see it playing out on our TV's to cast doubt:

Ben and Lauren have an incredibly emotional night and tell each other they are in love "I know I've been in love with you for a while."

The next day, they have a convo where Ben says "honestly I do love you" BUT, you know the position I am in and I have to see this through.

Cue JoJo's date where he tells her he loves her too. Kudos TPTB, you made lemonade out of lemons. This season was a no brainier, Lauren had this on lockdown. They spun quite a bit out of very little to create tension and doubt.

In reality, Ben said ILY to JoJo once (likely a mistake, heat of the moment), felt regret, then had true confessions with Lauren to make up for it. Their relationship was probably solidified in that fantasy suit, but TPTB set up a ton of smoke and mirrors to hide that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:57 pm

sosleepy wrote:This is how I see it playing out on our TV's to cast doubt:

Ben and Lauren have an incredibly emotional night and tell each other they are in love "I know I've been in love with you for a while."

The next day, they have a convo where Ben says "honestly I do love you" BUT, you know the position I am in and I have to see this through.

Cue JoJo's date where he tells her he loves her too. Kudos TPTB, you made lemonade out of lemons. This season was a no brainier, Lauren had this on lockdown. They spun quite a bit out of very little to create tension and doubt.

In reality, Ben said ILY to JoJo once (likely a mistake, heat of the moment), felt regret, then had true confessions with Lauren to make up for it. Their relationship was probably solidified in that fantasy suit, but TPTB set up a ton of smoke and mirrors to hide that.

^^^^^^ YES! ITA! thumbsup
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
video

I made a post in another thread that suggested a way to follow this season is to "follow the feet" - see who is chasing Ben - and who Ben is chasing, and pointed out several things that Ben has done, spanning multiple episodes, where IMO he is chasing Lauren. And so in this clip is yet another example of this where Ben says to Lauren:

The last thing I want is for you to to like be holding all this in - like questions, concerns, feelings, emotions, whatever. I want to know what your fears are, where you stand, what you're scared of, what I've done wrong.

Ben - if you're listening - I have one word of advice. Never stop chasing. OK - 3 words.

Oh my god Lucas; I don't know if you're married. I know I am. But if I am ever a widow watch out. I'm coming for you. You are so good at reading into all of this but it's just so true that he should Never Stop Chasing. I am so glad they are going to show this conversation. Even if it casts doubts or whatever on who the final one is for some people. This is an important conversation to have. It's real for her. She's afraid of what he might have with someone else. He needs to know that. I hope it helps them in the long run to have a stronger relationship outside of this crazy show. She needs support and he's willing to provide it. She needs to tell him how she feels and she needs to feel safe doing so. Communication on this level is key. Cannot wait for this evening. How long does the east coast have to wait, less than four hours now?
JMHO

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the quote)
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
video

JMHO

Lucas, blowkiss

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:24 pm

avacaroline wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
video

JMHO

Lucas, blowkiss

Lucas, I think we all fell for you a bit just there...and I'm happily married, so I understand Ben's predicament. :thismuch:
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass