SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

with lauren's interview saying it could be possible being in love with two people i think she said that because producers ask certain questions to get the answers they want. They could've asked 'do you think it's possible to be in love with two people' so they could then get an answer to fit the storyline they want to present.
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

The - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:45 am

sosleepy wrote:I'm still at a complete loss. Lauren could have been totally prepped about what was to come (she better have), but even still, watching this and feeling this huge SM reaction- wishing her strength. Ben too, though he's the one that created this mess.

The finale previews make it seem like Ben is pulling away from Lauren and ramping it up with JoJo. That better be a misdirect. For me to get back on the BenLau train, I need and AWESOME last episode for them, and a solid ATFR appearance as well.  If they make it, they won't be the only couple to survive a very messy ending. Des/Chris, Jason/Molly, and Kaitlyn/Shawn were all super messy.
IMO it definitely is a misdirect - they always need a decoy!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:48 am

Hotmomma wrote:Nutty I agree..I also believe that he discussed it with Lauren during their private time in theFD..she did that interview saying that it could be possible being in love with two people..

And we must remember that her date was last!

This makes it worse imo. Why settle for someone who tell you he loves 2 people? They are all bubble confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:50 am

Also... did you guys see how jojo was trying to get some insight knowledge into Benlo relationship (during RC)...asking if she felt more anxious or less anxious now... glad Lauren didnt really respond. Also Ben giving her the first rose really perked her up.
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 am

Cinn3 wrote:This episode was painful to watch. I'm really questioning if Ben is ready for marriage. At this point 'loving two women' and having "TWO TRUE LOVES" (Whaaaaaaaat??!! Out of all the kisses and explosions of love and everything in between...this quote from Ben makes me question his 26 year old self. We're the same age but even i know thats IMPOSSIBLE BEN.) Ben is in no way shape or form ready to propose to neither jojo or lauren. Going into the last week I hope all Ben did was prey and really analyze this 'bubble' he's surrounded in. He's said multiple times in interviews post show and to laurens family if he gets down on one knee and proposes at the end of this-it will be because hes fully committed and really ready. I look forward to the proposal.

I don't know if I'm the only one asking myself this but HOW THE HECK DID WE GO FROM BEN POSSIBLY LETTING JOJO GO IN EPISODE 8 TO THE GROWTH IN HIS FEELINGS (LOVE) ON EPISODE 9. Blows my mind because honestly i didn't see it. I thought it was fleeting and purely physical... albeit it's still very physical I can see theres a emotional connection as well. Idk im so confused. Thanks producers.

***i swear if Ben in his People Blog doesn't give an inclination to his F1 i will lose it. I've just about had it with him playing Mr. Nice guy with all the girls. Dude you're engaged to one of them. Be more loyal.

Normally just a silent reader, BUT ITA with this! The - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2292733854 and also his people blog should be good otherwise :angryemotion :headbanging
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:51 am

Here's my take:
I think Ben had a difficult time dating this many women, so the only way he could deal with it was to date and feel with ONE at a time. He let himself go as if there were no other people....He fell for LoLo & JoJo but for different reasons. Now he cannot tell which is more real and which is INFATUATION. Perhaps, BOTH are infatuation ? I believe the pressure of this show will make him choose the wrong one.

Nonetheless, I'm not upset no matter what the outcome because I don't think Ben is ready to get married. IMO, he has at least 4-5 years to mature. Right now it's a choice for EASY dating and infatuation. IMO, LoLo is a better choice for that. She and her family are EASIER to be around-the Norman Rockwell family, etc.

Personality-wise, and chemistry-wise, I believe JoJo is the better choice. The family is tough, and ultimately, Ben will NOT want to be part of it. I think he will go with the PRACTICAL and easy dating-LoLo.

Astrology-wise: He's an Aries. JoJo is a SAG, LoLo is an Aquarius, so the better choice for Ben should be JoJo for the long haul. Ben didn't know WHY he was feeling things with JoJo....well it's natural for 2 fire signs to not understand why they are so attracted to each other, other than it's USUALLY meant to be....without trying.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:54 am

Cinn3 wrote:Also... did you guys see how jojo was trying to get some insight knowledge into Benlo relationship (during RC)...asking if she felt more anxious or less anxious now... glad Lauren didnt really respond. Also Ben giving her the first rose really perked her up.

And also the way she stared at Lauren during the toast emmm..if look could kill.. Upset
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 am

Rdjbb wrote:Also, you know the producers planted seeds of doubt where Lauren was concerned, so he went for it with JoJo.  He did look shocked about Lauren's declaration of love before the "holy crap" she does love me look.

This is interesting your take on his reaction. From his blog on episode 7 he commented that he did not know that Lauren loved him.
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:12 am

Cinn3 wrote:Also... did you guys see how jojo was trying to get some insight knowledge into Benlo relationship (during RC)...asking if she felt more anxious or less anxious now... glad Lauren didnt really respond. Also Ben giving her the first rose really perked her up.

Yes, I got a feeling she was really confident! (Jojo). That group hug was sooo acward..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:20 am

As someone who isnt a Jojo or Lauren fan, i feel Jojo is more invested in Ben. She actually reminds me of Chris S as someone who has been there and nuturing towards Ben. She has been caring and always checking in with him while I get the impression Lauren just wants to win. She knows Ben has been chasing her all season and is happy to revel in his adoration. Ben will keep chasing her in their relationship going forward and it will be him working to make sure she stays with him.
but with JOjo he will have an equal who is as invested in making the relationship work and last.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:25 am

sde1041 wrote:I can't blame Ben.
I do believe he was really living the moment and was genuinely in love with each one.
Tough situation for everybody.
No wonder the production was happy with this episode, they certainly got our attention!

I can see Ben loving both of them and really wish we wouldn't have said it to both but Lauren is the one he could not let go or say good bye to. You can see that in the preview when he says he can't see his life without her because that is how much he loves her.  So if Lauren was watching that part of the preview she has to see the emotion in his voice and know that he truly loves her.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:31 am

see2love wrote:As someone who isnt a Jojo or Lauren fan, i feel Jojo is more invested in Ben. She actually reminds me of Chris S as someone who has been there and nuturing towards Ben. She has been caring and always checking in with him while I get the impression Lauren just wants to win. She knows Ben has been chasing her all season and is happy to revel in his adoration. Ben will keep chasing her in their relationship going forward and it will be him working to make sure she stays with him.
but with JOjo he will have an equal who is as invested in making the relationship work and last.
Jmo

I have been keeping up with this season, however haven't posted since Andi and Josh no no

I have so many thoughts on last nights episode but that would take hours. I will say I can see both sides of the argument for feeling sorry for Ben/thinking he is immature and selfish with his words. Before finding this site, I would have persecuted him for saying so many I love yous to not one but 2 women. However, now I understand a lot more about the "bubble" and all of the manipulation that goes into the show. I agree with Lauren that although I have never been in love with 2 people at once, I could easily see how that could happen.

I quoted the above because as I do see them showing JoJo as being more nurtuing, IMO that is editing. If you watch the end of the episode after the awkward group hug, Lauren rubs his back and I believe asks how he is doing? I will have to go back and watch to see exactly what she said again. IMO, the rubbing of the back is super nurturing. I know I do that when I am trying to show love/reassure someone.

I definitely see a different side of Ben with each girl. I fully expect the spoiler to be correct, however I also fully see that Ben likely was truly torn in the end.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass