SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:56 pm

All I can say is Ben, Lauren and JoJo are all FINE and happy! This sucks and Ben shouldn't have said it to both but in the long run, he isn't the first (why they are trying to throw him under the bus and act like he is boggles my mind) and probably won't be the last. 

The real relationship starts March 15th JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

The - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 pm

I swear I feel the same way, Diana. I just don't understand why he is being made out to be the bad guy when this literally happens all the time on this show!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Diana wrote:All I can say is Ben, Lauren and JoJo are all FINE and happy! This sucks and Ben shouldn't have said it to both but in the long run, he isn't the first (why they are trying to throw him under the bus and act like he is boggles my mind) and probably won't be the last. 

I agree. If Ben and Lauren are happy, then I'm going to be happy. Their life , their story albeit crazy, but they navigated through everything this far.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:03 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Ben's blog...pretty JoJo heavy...what is the consensus?

1) is it a bit of a ruse? (Do these have a lot of input from TPTB as ghost writers?)

2) or is it trying to prepare everyone for what's to come, or maybe an upset, seeing as though Lauren is the heavy fave by-and-large?

In that finale preview though, JoJo appears perhaps a little more confident, though hard to tell....and Lauren appears more doubtful......that is usually a predictor of an F1.

He's afraid of Jo's bros. I truly mean that. He's trying to get across that he really "loved" her imo although he didn't pick her jmo but I think the truth is somewhere in there.  
I highly doubt Ben is afraid of JoJo's brothers at this point. I really don't think he thought about them as he (& TPTB) wrote this blog.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Where end of season scandals and drama are concerned, I really think this is one of the minor ones. Anyone else feel that? I mean, it's cringeworthy, immature, and dumb at worst, IMO.

I agree with this. I still think Jason's ending takes the cake. And he and Molly weathered that somehow. Chris and Des was also incredibly messy, they are also a-ok.

Ben was on Kaitlyn's season- she was his introduction to this world. She slept with Nick mid filming and ALSO told both her F2 she loved them- it just wasn't shown. Ben did a good job kinda making a mess of things at the end just like Kait, he learned from the queen of Bachelor faux pas.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Diana wrote:All I can say is Ben, Lauren and JoJo are all FINE and happy! This sucks and Ben shouldn't have said it to both but in the long run, he isn't the first (why they are trying to throw him under the bus and act like he is boggles my mind) and probably won't be the last. 

IMO, TPTB are doing it because Ben wouldn't cave and tell people he loved them if he didn't feel it AND he didn't fully toe the line in acting like he was more into people when he wasn't.

I like Ben, Lauren and JoJo and are very happy to hear that they are all doing well!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:08 pm

I honestly think that it's all producer driven, IMO they made him phone it in with JoJo. I don't think Ben is this naive and dumb to say I love you to two girls. I just don't. I think they made him be this "confused". I think he cares a lot for JoJo, and he feels bad for leading her on and that's were the emotion comes from, but in love? nope.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:18 pm

Duke702 wrote:I honestly think that it's all producer driven, IMO they made him phone it in with JoJo. I don't think Ben is this naive and dumb to say I love you to two girls. I just don't. I think they made him be this "confused". I think he cares a lot for JoJo, and he feels bad for leading her on and that's were the emotion comes from, but in love? nope.

I don't see it as being "dumb", but we have heard over and over from contestants how the circumstances of "the Bubble" heighten emotions and make one feel things more quickly and intensely than they would in normal life. I honestly believe Ben thought what he felt for both women AT THAT TIME was love (no doubt egged on by his "friends", the producers). Who's to say what it was? There is no formal test. Ben had intense feelings for both women, he could imagine a happy life with either one, but had to decide which one he wanted more, and he did. Hopefully he doesn't have any regrets (it doesn't sound like he does, unlike Jason).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:19 pm

JMO but I just don't believe him with JoJo. I think producers were frustrated it was too obvious with Lauren, so they made him do it.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Ben just said on GMA that he is engaged and happier than ever! So it ended well

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Julie81 wrote:Why would he need to make things right to Lauren in his blog? I doubt she even reads it! He can physically talk to her, text her, etc. There's no reason to sugar coat his blog or make it a love letter to her. It's a blog...not even a personal one at that. It's a part of his job as the bachelor. It's not his real life, what's going on now, words. JMO

Yeah just like Chris was only showing Whitney affection in private while extolling the virtues of Becca in his blog. We all know how that ended.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 pm

Duke702 wrote:JMO  but I just don't believe him with JoJo. I think producers were frustrated it was too obvious with Lauren, so they made him do it.

Fans who support Lauren would want to see it that way, but it doesn't necessarily make it true. I see a deep connection with JoJo. I believe Ben got caught up in the fantasy land that is The Bachelor and fell for both women, but he will need to decide who he just cannot let go.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass