SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:39 am

Well I preferred pic of them together but then he need to hold back till finale  giggling

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ceoona Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Hehe...I have sooo much fun reading on other related threads.  ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 3806527698
However It will not change the fact that LAUREN is the F1 #RealLoveWins

Last edited by ceoona on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:25 pm

First, excuse the user name, I am new to this and trying to change it.

I have watched the preview for next week like 200 times. I noticed that all of JoJo's scenes are in bright sunlight and Lauren's are more towards the late afternoon/evening. I would say she is the last one for sure as they do the F2 first and F1 last of course.

Sorry if this has been mentioned earlier.

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 pm

Welcome, Carol! I agree! The lighting of the day is a giveaway. It's been discussed but that's ok! Welcome to the BenLo party!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Thanks!  I've been stalking this page for weeks I decided to join in. Haha

I am disgusting obsessed with this season.

I have watched last week's episode 300 times trying to compare the two dates with the editing. It really does have me confused because beside the googly eyes plus the sparkle in them, i would have thought he would have saved ily for Lauren.  **edited**

If they don't end up together I am going to be devestated....as well as all of you. Haha

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by carolp Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:45 pm

Lauren I mean Smiley

carolp

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:02 pm

eliza3 wrote:A few of my own SCs ....

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-03%20at%206.20.34%20AM_zpsuorum3mz

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-03%20at%206.19.28%20AM_zps1vflf2ku

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-03%20at%206.19.47 %20AM_zpskylvtjiv

i like both lolo and jj, but to me, this picture says it all, there is a mutual intense love that i dont see with the others.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:19 pm

Hey, new here! Smiley I found this website about a week ago and I decided to join the fun. I'm such a huge BenLo supporter.

**edited**

Anyways, I can't wait for next week! **edited**. I'm just gonna watch BenLo's footage and hopefully the last few minutes of the show it's Lauren he's proposing to. cheerleader
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:32 pm

Welcome Cila and all the other Newbies who have found their way here ! I agree with all of you about being drawn here after all these years! My hubby is being patient with me through this phase of mine.

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:41 pm

deleted

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post and quoted post deleted.)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:56 pm

^^ ha. Just realized I accidentally typed JoNo for JoJo. I was going to edit it, but it seems fitting so I will leave it be. giggling
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm

charmained wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Hey, new here! Smiley I found this website about a week ago and I decided to join the fun. I'm such a huge BenLo supporter.

I'm a little confused because the fantasy suite dates happened after their hometown dates & Lauren's HTD date went well, JoJo's didn't. Wouldn't Ben be all googly eyed to spend time with Lauren in Jamaica? Except it felt more like he was distant just wanting validation throughout that whole date & with Jojo it seemed like nothing really was bothering them except that whole brothers talk. Was guilt part of why it looked like Ben was distant from Lauren? Before she told him she loved him, was he holding back because of what had happened on his date with JoJo? He also couldn't even tell her at that point what had happened obviously.Which also explains to me why he immediately told whoever he proposed to that he said those ILY's. I know if I were in that situation it would be hard sitting with someone knowing I said ILY to someone else. Regardless, I do believe that he does love Lauren more and the thought of possibly saying goodbye to her was what made the difference. Saying goodbye to JoJo was hard because he didn't want to hurt her but he obviously could live without her if he's choosing Lauren & not her. He's very compassionate when it comes to these situations. I mean crying for the other women(Jubilee,Amanda) that he didn't even love just proves that. I also think the producers saw that & played along with that A LOT.

Hello, Cila! Welcome. The more of us, active BenLo fans, the merrier.
I think that Ben was also a little frustrated that he couldn't make Lauren open up. After Portland, Ben looked like he wanted to burst with his Iloveyou before leaving Lauren. But he wasn't able to do that. And he was always scared that Lauren wasn't in the same page as him. Obviously, she isn't like Jojo who seems like it's easy for her to let her guard down. Time and time, her biggest concern was vulnerability because she was afraid to get hurt. We know that Ben lights up only when he's with her, but she doesn't know that. She doesn't see Ben on his other dates, so I think it's a perfectly understandable defense mechanism.

Looking at the previews next week, Ben's face looked more tortured than ever. I am certain that he already knew in his heart he will pick Lauren after the Fantasy Suite date (I still hope he gets asked that on GMA just for us to have validation that he knew it was Lauren from the beginning) but he still struggled because he didn't know how to start distancing himself from Jojo. Actually, I'm kind of pissed that he still kissed her passionately in their Last Date, looking like he's getting his final serving of Jojo. I will semi-cover my eyes on their scenes, that's for sure.

Welcome, Cila and other new friends, whom I can't see from my typing box page. Charmain...spot on. He does look like he is savoring each second with Jojo. - I cringe. Did anyone else notice how the previews show him saying "ILY" to Jojo and kissing her passionately, not Lauren.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry