SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:01 pm

Great videos! Love love love! Very talented!

I'm glad I'll be at school on Monday night selling baked goods (laugh out loud) so I can come home and fastforward what I don't want to see!! Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:03 pm

Ok folks. This is the last time I'm going to say this. This is a FAN Forum, if you don't know what that means, read the rules. NO negative posts whatsoever allowed in a Fan Forum. I've edited some posts, but going forward, they will be deleted. If someone replies to a negative post trying to give them reassurance, it too will get deleted, because it's far to time consuming to edit posts.

Please enjoy the fan forum for what it's meant to be and created at the suggestion of members.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Katelyn91, Fantastic job! I love me some Ronan Keating! Especially his song, This I Promise You. Reminds me of what the proposal could sound like if it was a song.

"This I Promise You"

My love, here I stand before you
I am yours now from this moment on
Take my hand, only you can stop me shaking
We'll share forever, this I promise you

[Chorus]
And when I look in your eyes
All of my life is before me
And I'm not running anymore
'Cause I already know I'm home
With every beat of my heart
I'll give you my love completely
My darling, this I promise you

My love, I can feel your heartbeat
As we dance now closer than before
Don't let go, 'cause I could almost cry now
This is forever, I make this vow to you

[Repeat chorus]

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/ronankeating/thisipromiseyou.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:08 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Katelyn91, Fantastic job! I love me some Ronan Keating! Especially his song, This I Promise You. Reminds me of what the proposal could sound like if it was a song.

LOL that's on my (long) list Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:13 pm

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:Katelyn91, Fantastic job! I love me some Ronan Keating! Especially his song, This I Promise You. Reminds me of what the proposal could sound like if it was a song.

LOL that's on my (long) list Smiley

Praying with a pretty in front of it awwww

It's perfect....From this Moment on is when the promise is made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:59 pm

Has this Amanda's comment been posted or discussed yet? I awwwed a bit reading it.

Glamour: Since we're down to JoJo and Lauren, do you think one is more right for him than another?
Amanda: I’m biased because I’m best friends with Lauren B., so I kind of always had this weird feeling it was going to be Lauren. I could just tell that when Ben came into a room, they just had something really special. So I think that being so close with her and seeing what I saw in the house, I would have to go with Lauren. But they are both amazing girls. I love JoJo. She’s so much fun. They’re both so great.

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2016/03/the-bachelors-amanda-reveals-w

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:25 pm

That something special that even Ben spoke about when he said, there's just something about Lauren. It's his intangible IT factor for Lauren. If only there were words for it! Right Pooh?

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:29 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
SarahD wrote:Gosh..it's raining videos and they make me giddy for **edited**.
Don't be nervous!! If I wasn't 100% sure about the outcome before, I'm now 200% sure after reading Ryan Sutter's blog post. It's Lauren. There's no way he'd end with "Pick Lauren B" if Ben hadn't chosen her.

I'm kind of glad I'm going to be out on Monday night, so I can come home and fast-forward straight to the proposal. I was thinking that they wouldn't show the phone call to Lauren's dad, but since they're hyping it up as "the phone call that could change everything!!!!!!!" I'm hoping they'll actually include it, since I don't think a call to his mom would be considered dramatic. His shout of elation and fist pump after he gets off the phone is going to be freaking adorable. PINKHEART

Do we see shout of elation and fist pump anywhere? Put that in the script!! Hehe. That would be awesome.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/LucyAngelBand/status/708102667046883333

Lucy Angel rooting for Lauren

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Lucy Angel it's myself, as long as its Lauren :yes:

Last edited by dyra on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 27 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:33 pm

Looking through IG tagged pictures on both Lauren and Ben's accounts, it's comforting knowing they both are back to their normal life doing normal things separately post show. Lauren was photographed working 3 days ago and just a little bit ago Ben was at the gym according to fan pics. I also saw on Lauren's Twitter (Lauren_bushnell3) that she was proud of herself for going to the gym 3 days in a row. Maybe they'll workout together!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Well, they both have to look good for their People Magazine shoot sneakyl

Thank you for the updates!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry