SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm

bellehuntley wrote:Yeah it is a fan - that's her best friend in the photo with Ben and she's joking that she's engaged to Ben

Yes that makes more sense now that I see the person in the pic is not the same as the poster.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm

umngirl wrote:Sometimes fans attempt a joke and this was a poor one.

Agreed.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:49 pm

I think it's because blindside was the catch phrase of the season. Mo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:30 am

I just watched the intro package . Love how Ben says, I can't imagine my life without Lauren in it. awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:45 am

ForeverLove wrote:I just watched the intro package . Love how Ben says, I can't imagine my life without Lauren in it. awwww

Keep repeating that part. Thats huge clue during Ben recent interview :yes:

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 4 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:16 am

I've found Lauren to be one of my favorite female contestants. Thought I'd list a few reasons why from show and social media observations.

- Seems she's well balanced. Confident but not arrogant. Reserved but friendly. Sweet with a little edge.  Beautiful but not high maintanence.
- Extremely close and loving family. Seems very loyal to inner circle.
- Not obsessed with social media. Doesn't live life to document it.
- Seems so joyful. Really takes in moments and appreciates them. "So pretty" was a constant saying in response to her surroundings.
- Seems to always put her best self forward. Even with the Leah situation she handled it so well, reacted and was upset but never lashed out or said hurtful things.
- Seems like everyone who's met her or knows her thinks she's is kind and sweet.
- Was able to start a life on her own in a different state after college. That's not easy to do these days.
- Die hard trailblazers fan. Anyone who sticks with one team since they were little through ups and downs is alright in my book (again loyalty!)
- likes HGTV. Enough said.

She just seems very normal and down to earth to me. Because of that and her actions/reactions on the show she's been relatable for me. Perhaps that's why I've enjoyed her so much so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:29 am

dpa yes to all those! She's always quoting great sayings on SM too, one of my favs 'If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies how very different our ideals of beauty would be'. And I like what she quoted the day of the Leah fiasco, she didn't have to do that...but what a nice thing to do after what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:34 am

Even though this is my first time watching the Bachelor I think Lauren will stay as one of my favourite contestants forever
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:46 am

I've watched a few , didn't know about sleuthing because I didn't really care. Now I've learned about sleuthing , even private tutoring via pm's, (thank you to those ), and this season I really care.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:57 am

Moved from the General Discussion thread.

ForeverLove wrote:Can we put her photoshoot in the column of clues to f1? giggling

You go Lauren! BenLo is happening soon! lolpanda :cutesmile!:

ForeverLove wrote:Love this caption...

IG thestylistla Today was magical @lauren_bushnell you are the sweetest, most down to earth girl and we LOVE you! What a day!

Ben to Ellen describing Lauren....Sweet. We saw how down to earth she was too as BenLo-vers. Sooooo happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:01 am

Love that the Instagram post pretty much said everything I just listed prior to

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry