SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:49 pm

charmained wrote:https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/708706888712491009
In this most recent promo vid they showed Ben dressing up for the FRC. He's wearing blue undies!!! And Lauren is wearing a blue dress. It couldn't be more perfect. giggling

Can't they just show us a video of Ben saying how excited he is to propose to his real love??? It is about time.

Back to top Go down

NYC - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:52 pm

re. the blue undies, how do these two coordinate so well? It's crazy

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Meant to be . I think Lauren will get a kick out of it giggling These two are just to darn cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
charmained wrote:https://twitter.com/BachelorABC/status/708706888712491009
In this most recent promo vid they showed Ben dressing up for the FRC. He's wearing blue undies!!! And Lauren is wearing a blue dress. It couldn't be more perfect. giggling

Can't they just show us a video of Ben saying how excited he is to propose to his real love??? It is about time.  

I think that part is too special for a sneak peek. I honestly do. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Ben is really a rare bachelor. There are guys out there who think of their women first, but I do not think many of them would choose to find love on a reality show. I had not watched Bachelor Live, but after watching this clip, I went back and listened to the first episode. He is as smooth in interviews as he was on the show. No wonder this is one of the producer's favorite seasons. It's hard to go through a whole season and be the man you want your grandmother to be able to watch with her friends.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Mgrissom wrote:Ben is really a rare bachelor.  There are guys out there who think of their women first, but I do not think many of them would choose to find love on a reality show.  I had not watched Bachelor Live, but after watching this clip, I went back and listened to the first episode.  He is as smooth in interviews as he was on the show.  No wonder this is one of the producer's favorite seasons.  It's hard to go through a whole season and be the man you want your grandmother to be able to watch with her friends.

Ben is truly one of a kind. I saw an interview with CH and he said when his daughter started dating he wanted someone just like Ben for her. His parents can be proud of the man he became and Lauren is a very lucky girl to end up with him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:38 pm

So I was re-watching the last rose ceremony and did anyone else notice that it was actually Lauren that initiated that awkward 3 way hug? I love it. She's just seems to be like umm I'm standing here and you are way over there we should do something to fix that. Then Ben does that weird spinning arm movement to invite them over to him but I love that it's because Lauren wanted to hug him.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:So I was re-watching the last rose ceremony and did anyone else notice that it was actually Lauren that initiated that awkward 3 way hug? I love it. She's just seems to be like umm I'm standing here and you are way over there we should do something to fix that. Then Ben does that weird spinning arm movement to invite them over to him but I love that it's because Lauren wanted to hug him.

I loved it because on their FD he gave Lauren a little motion to come to him as they united and when he greeted his parents in the diner in Warsaw he did the same to his mom. Ben is a hugger and to see Lauren do that gave me warm fuzzies!!!

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Agree about how special Ben was. I think he represented being true to himself very well. So many of the girls did fall for him and saw him as a catch. It just seems so surreal that he found Lauren through all of this. Can't believe we saw the lightening strike when they met. BenLo's love was special .

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:23 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rFkTfLHA0

Another bachelor alum team Lauren

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:26 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rFkTfLHA0

Another bachelor alum team Lauren

that was cute "dont take any advice from me" Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:35 pm

So I don't do vids but I was inspired by the BenLo_ve story and wrote this crazy poem . It's based on Ben's Pov. Now that we know there won't be any upsets Hugesmile

I felt a spark
As you walked in my life
I was on a quest
To find my wife

My heart said wait!
Now could this be?
We needed the time
To just wait and see

But  in a plane
Our love took flight
I tried to hold back,
With all of my might

As time unfolded
I couldn't believe
I could wear my heart
Upon my sleeve

I opened that heart
For you to peer
To see the man
To see me clear

I watched how you handled
Yourself in a crowd
My heart became full
Yes it was so proud

With grace and kindness
A smile on your face
A memory that nothing
Will ever erase

And now I hold out
My  whole heart to you
And only because
I know that you're true

So think of this crazy
Way that we met
The way that I know
We'll never forget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry