SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:26 pm

Waiting for TB Finale...I hearya!

https://mobile.twitter.com/GMA/status/709451372857597952/video/1

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:26 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ugh what's the rest of America at 5 1/2 hours? I live in Arizona and we are as of yesterday on Pacific time so for me it's more like 7 1/2. I like to jump on early though and read the live tweets, then I watch and then I read all of your reactions. Ugh. You guys Lauren made me cry in her tiny one minute video! I couldn't handle it. I am going to be a mess tonight. The way he said good night beautiful and shaking his head as he's closing the door... I can't wait to see them for the five or so minutes we get After the Final Rose and happy.

you could watch an online Eastern time stream...

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:34 pm

sophienette wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Ugh what's the rest of America at 5 1/2 hours? I live in Arizona and we are as of yesterday on Pacific time so for me it's more like 7 1/2. I like to jump on early though and read the live tweets, then I watch and then I read all of your reactions. Ugh. You guys Lauren made me cry in her tiny one minute video! I couldn't handle it. I am going to be a mess tonight. The way he said good night beautiful and shaking his head as he's closing the door... I can't wait to see them for the five or so minutes we get After the Final Rose and happy.

Pretty please tell me how this is done. Also If my wifi is spotty at best and my laptop is old... will I still be able to do this?
Also, I just realized with the new video up of Lauren at the end of her date tonight is the first time I've noticed him kissing her holding her face! Has he done this before and I just missed it? I know she holds his face from time to time but I didn't think he had ever done that before... am I wrong?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:37 pm

casjacknick wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Pretty please tell me how this is done. Also If my wifi is spotty at best and my laptop is old... will I still be able to do this?
Also, I just realized with the new video up of Lauren at the end of her date tonight is the first time I've noticed him kissing her holding her face! Has he done this before and I just missed it? I know she holds his face from time to time but I didn't think he had ever done that before... am I wrong?

I posted earlier and deleted. Try downloading the ABC AP. There's a place for viewing live.

http://abc.go.com/watch-live

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:42 pm

There is a thread where members post the links they view from:  Viewing Links Thread.

It's located in the main sleuthing section, in the top no discussion threads.  If one goes down or they find one better, the links tend to get updated.  You may want to read through and find the one that works best for you!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:45 pm

^^^Casjacknick. ..I noticed his holding her face too!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Yea usually I have seen him hold her shoulders. I love it when a guy holds my face so I melted when he did that.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:03 pm

BenLo will be on GMA and Kelly and Michael Show tomorrow .

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:08 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^^Casjacknick. ..I noticed his holding her face too!!

Me too. That was a special kiss- a lot of unsaid things happening in that monent.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Arizona is 3 hours difference from Eastern time zone. It's 1:17pm in Arizona, it's 4:17pm right now in the East.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Arizona is 3 hours difference from Eastern time zone. It's 1:17pm in Arizona, it's 4:17pm right now in the East.

Yes but it starts at 7:00 here and it starts at 8:00 central time right?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:26 pm

The final Epi (MTP/FRC) starts 8pm EST with the AFTR following after, around 10pm EST.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry