SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

portrait - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:42 am

I think she gained a bit weight on the show, and on her it shows on the face, and now she's just lost it. IMO she looks the same as on her IG pics.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

portrait - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:44 am

Yeah that's what I was thinking as well, looking back she looked similar to how she looked night one
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:49 am

Up next Live with Kelly and Michael !

I promise this is the last one before I heading to bed hehehe

portrait - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:50 am

That didn't take long laugh out loud

portrait - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Cdj2wWdWwAExDRp?format=pjpg&name=large
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 am

Aw! I bet he couldn't wait to do that
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:52 am

Maybe i'll stay up for Kelly and Michael as well...
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:52 am

So they plan on staying in NYC for a few days. Dinner date and a surprise from Ben to Lauren. Sounds fun!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:54 am

I can't wait until we find out what the surprise is!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:07 am

Diana wrote:That didn't take long laugh out loud

portrait - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 59 Cdj2wWdWwAExDRp?format=pjpg&name=large

I bet he is so proud of his beautiful future wife.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:08 am

I've seen so much negativity about Ben and Lauren on social media, hopefully they won't let it affect them
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:10 am

Well from the GMA interview they are staying in NY for a few days and he has a surprise for Lauren.  Wonder what that can be.  But he is staying true to his word about dating her well.  :yes:

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:17 am

bellehuntley wrote:I've seen so much negativity about Ben and Lauren on social media, hopefully they won't let it affect them

It happens every year. Even if your favorite doesn't win there is no reason to be so ugly towards Ben and Lauren. We don't personally know these people and Ben chose who was the one he is in love with and best for him.. I find that Ben and Lauren make a better match because the views and values seem to line up more. Don't get me wrong I think JoJo is a beautiful woman and I think she cared for Ben a lot. But on the finale I didn't find she was that heart broken about being let go. Some of the other girls have cried a lot more than JoJo did.

nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry