SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:26 pm

This is what I love about post show. The RL pics of them . Keep them coming and thank you to those who find them

Back to top Go down

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AmoreBella Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:27 pm

Adorable  :cutesmile!:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC-rOcoAt73/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC-m76Oj2vQ/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Ben followed Momma Bushnell on instagram. Now it's her turn giggling
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by BohemianNika Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:45 pm

Awww, their parents had dinner together last night yes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC9j6wCNdbS/

MeAndI fan
BohemianNika
BohemianNika

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Because I stand here now the happiest man in the world because I have found my person. And I can't wait to start my life with her. 

I really don't mind with "my person" vomit from BenLo LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 1710264613

http://www.people.com/article/ben-higgin-blogs-about-proposal-lauren-bushnell

LOVEWINS - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 pm

BohemianNika wrote:Awww, their parents had dinner together last night yes

How sweet! Love this! A wedding will happen very soon imo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:51 pm

This is another reason why I love Benlo...the way they included their families...and how their families want to get to know each other because they one day will be a family! Very unique. Not seen this from other Bachelor couples (at least not until they were actually married). They could've gotten married last night (glad they didn't), and it would have been beautiful. Sure, they need to get to know each other a bit better, but I believe them when they say it is real. Lauren knows he is intense sometimes. He knows her imperfections and they still stand by- they strike me as very loyal, hard working people.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Do we know what Lauren is going to do about her job? I wonder if she'll go back to being a flight attendant. I loved what she said about it being distracting and that she would make people wait to pour them drinks. She could probably do a number of things---will she want to travel so much as she starts her life in Denver, even for her job.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:02 pm

^^^^ Speaks volumes! BenLo's relationship is real. Love this pic .

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't see any signs right now that indicate that Benlo won't stay together...yes, their relationship was accelerated, but doesn't mean it isn't as real as other engaged couples who have been together for a long time - strength is a whole other question. But, it will get stronger over the years. It's funny...I didn't think anyone could come close to Sean as the bachelor imo, but Ben might even top him in my mind despite all of his flaws and ily's. If Ben really wrote his own blog for people (especially this last time), I can see how he put his entire self into this process and is so grateful to have the love of his life by his side now. You can tell he is just a big goofball (but with an introspective side, too) I see a real depth (even through all her "likes" - valley girl "likes") sensitivity, and sincerity with Lauren. Fitting her middle name is "Grace". I feel like such a stalker waiting for their next post, but I'm also glad when there are pockets of them not posting because it means they are probably spending the time just being so elated to be together out in the open. No more hiding. It'll be an adjustment with everyone hounding them (as a duo) as they go out, but they'll weather it. I'm sure Ben has talked to numerous people before him - Des/Chris, Shawn/Kait, Sean/Cat, Molly/Jason, Trista/Ryan and asked advice.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Diana wrote:I loved this final blog from Ben heartbeat

http://www.people.com/article/ben-higgin-blogs-about-proposal-lauren-bushnell

Oh my gosh, I am trying to focus on work but reading this beautiful blog got me al teary eyed. He is a sweetheart and I really hope to see their wedding one day.

I am sure he had a little help with writing this one but he really does a great job explaining his situation. I get it.

And I believe that he is happy for JoJo, too.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Ben was worried that things were too good between him and Lauren. Referring to not having too many trials while on the show. After the FRC, Lauren was tested right away. They still made it through and probably learned so much about each other from there . Adding more communication ,they've bonded . Ben's dad said they were meant to be . I think that answers a lot. BenLo is the real deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry