SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:49 pm

Yeah, tabloids will be up their grill for like maybe a few weeks, a month or so at most. Then they will lose interest and move on- especially once Caila's season picks up which is right around the corner. If they are solid, they can hunker down and weather the storm. And if not, then it's not meant to be, I guess.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by AmoreBella Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:16 pm

I just realized that both Ben's dad and Lauren's dad are named David.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:49 pm

I think if they go with a low key route, excluding themselves from celebrity stuff where it's not necessary, there's a great chance they can work it out without having tabloids attacking them. people would by the time lose interest reading rumours about someone who is not so much in a public eye. I'm gonna mention a couple that is not bachelor related, although once very much popular in the celeb world - Leighton Meester and Adam Brody. they are still adored but don't give much of their private lives out there. they had a very high celeb status but didn't ride on that to take on further advantages.

I don't know how much truth is in the rumour of Ben not doing DWTS, but if it turns out to be true, he'll gain a lot of cookie points from my POV. I get a sense that they both are not much into promoting themselves all over the media, but of course that's just my opinion.
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:53 pm

Hello everyone. I promised myself after my last favorite couple broke up that I wouldn't get as wrapped up in another couple again ever. Well, I broke my promise to myself. I am more guarded then I was before but I just love Ben and Lauren together. This is my first post on these two so I hope I'm in the correct thread. All this talk about Lauren breaking up with Ben because of the "love you" thing has me concerned. Does anyone else share my thoughts that perhaps Ben told Lauren first that he loved her and after TPTB saw that they told Ben he had to also say it to JoJo and that's where they would get their drama for this season? They always have to have a drama for the finale and it was just a thought. I'm not saying that perhaps Ben isn't also in love with JoJo but just wondering if it was to the extent that they are showing on the previews.

I feel that what he has with Lauren is much different than what I see when he's with JoJo but maybe it's just their personalities. I see him having a very deep feeling for Lauren whereas with JoJo I see it as more of a physical thing. These are just my opinions. Thoughts?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:56 pm

AmoreBella wrote:I just realized that both Ben's dad and Lauren's dad are named David.

Faith, rainbows and fathers named David. Wow...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 pm

Well, if they have children and have a boy...good first name (or middle name) - honoring both grandfathers! Smiley Don't want to get ahead of myself. We still have the finale and AFTR ... dating well and wedding... many steps, but I think they can do it.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:27 pm

There is a fan thread for this couple if anyone is interested. It can be found here

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:33 pm

Ok Kash. Even your reminders are funny.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:36 pm

This photographer is so funny . She went wild on her original post after she shot pics of Lauren. One of her main hashtags was #engaged and everything cheerleader .
Now she's backtracked and no wonder giggling

valoriedarlingExcited for the "Women Tell All" tonight! And even more excited to see who wins next week!

valoriedarling@mlmolnes Jojo doesn't live in LA. I would love to photograph her too! Promise I've never met Bachelor Ben. Hard to take engagement photos with one person. Lol. I'm excited to find out too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCrXwO-lSjk/?taken-by=valoriedarling&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Lol so like me, I once wondered who Lauren was standing with in her Twitter page. Now Lolo wants to make it clear giggling

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 1
https://mobile.twitter.com/LaurenBushnell3/status/708008951359471616/photo/1

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 37 Image11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 pm

OMG Ben's mom picks JoJo!
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Rdjbb Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:27 pm

https://twitter.com/bachelorabc/status/708052143341576192
Rdjbb
Rdjbb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz