SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:10 am

ForeverLove wrote:LB, great insights and ita. One thing that stood out for me is Jojo wondering if her love for Ben was greater then his love for her. I think she nailed it on the head. Her love is greater, no matter how much he cares. With Lauren, I think it's different. His love is greater if not equal to Lauren's. That's how he has been decompartmentalzing and letting girls go home imo. He compared his feelings for Caila against the F2 , and so on going down the chain. That's why he'll pick Lauren. No matter how strong his feelings for Jojo is, it never was as strong as what he felt for Lauren. Why can't he let Lauren go? Because how do you let someone go that you love that much ? The question would always be, can they equal what Jojo feels for him? That's the unknown . With Lauren, he knows those feelings are strong and sees her reciprocating . He might know he can build from there . Jhmo

I think you nailed it too with this insight :Nod: Great one FL

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by codzombies Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:15 am

^^I agree CH's blogs are pretty dismissive, but I think the fact that Ben mentioned Lauren in his first blog with and no mention of JoJo at all (even though her entrance with the unicorn head was cute) is pretty indicative that Lauren is the girl he chose. If JoJo were F1, he should have at least tried to incorporate her into the first blog versus praising his F2 like this...

"As the first limo pulled up into the driveway I quickly said a little prayer and thanked God for continuing to be with my on this constantly weird experience we call life. When that first door opened and Lauren B. got out, I knew she was there for me because wow! Just wow. She took my breath away but also just eased my nerves with how normal it was to meet her in such an abnormal circumstance. That helped a lot. "

codzombies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 am

Julie81 wrote:As RS said tonight in his video chat...I know I know, lots of y'all don't like him but I have to agree with his statement. Regarding the rumors of trouble in paradise and the sudden video of mama Higgins not choosing Lauren for Ben, it's all set in place to give doubt. Ben came out last week declaring his love and complete happiness despite the drama that is going to unfold on Monday. Tptb know that by him doing that, the drama is trivialized and kinda unbelievable. People will not be overly concerned with the two I love you's as they've so hoped we would be all season. They had to cast doubt to keep us guessing and wondering.

For me personally in this era of almost unavoidable spoilers on twitter and soc med comments, the show is so much more about the journey and story to the end than the end.  The F1's aren't really hidden anymore and it's more about how much the lead is conflicted or messes things for their relationship with the F1 than making the pick a secret, IMO.  I like it.  More storytelling and angst right up to the end is great television and keeps the show interesting whether you're into the final couple or not. And it makes everyone want to see the F2 talk to the lead on ATFR.  Many recent seasons that has been more the focus of the finale than the final couple IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:30 am

Lauren's mom posted on instagram

lilkris4 We are so proud of you @lauren_bushnell. Your ever present poise, class, inner strength and sincerity carried you through these past several months. Thank you for being such a wonderful example for @molliebushnell @bryantbushnell @brettbushnell. We love you. ❤️ #Proverbs31:25
https://instagram.com/p/BCzI1yYDiCu/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:33 am

Remember, Ben said Lauren changed him. He walls down for her and hadn’t let them down before. This may not have been his first relationship, and maybe it wasn’t his either, but he let Lauren see a part of him he usually doesn't show. He being emotional just for Lauren. He let his ego bruised somehow. For Jojo,  Ben steps outside of this relationship, it’s not because he’s in love with her or that he doesn’t love her, it’s simply because he doesn’t see the value in commitment with her. So he plans on going back home to where his heart is in the beginning (Lauren of course). JMHO, regardless 

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:33 am

That's a lovely message.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:35 am

relaxing wrote:
Julie81 wrote:As RS said tonight in his video chat...I know I know, lots of y'all don't like him but I have to agree with his statement. Regarding the rumors of trouble in paradise and the sudden video of mama Higgins not choosing Lauren for Ben, it's all set in place to give doubt. Ben came out last week declaring his love and complete happiness despite the drama that is going to unfold on Monday. Tptb know that by him doing that, the drama is trivialized and kinda unbelievable. People will not be overly concerned with the two I love you's as they've so hoped we would be all season. They had to cast doubt to keep us guessing and wondering.

For me personally in this era of almost unavoidable spoilers on twitter and soc med comments, the show is so much more about the journey and story to the end than the end.  The F1's aren't really hidden anymore and it's more about how much the lead is conflicted or messes things for their relationship with the F1 than making the pick a secret, IMO.  I like it.  More storytelling and angst right up to the end is great television and keeps the show interesting whether you're into the final couple or not. And it makes everyone want to see the F2 talk to the lead on ATFR.  Many recent seasons that has been more the focus of the finale than the final couple IMO.

ITA, and I like it too. IMO it gives something for everyone. There's the love story of the lead and F1 for those who want that. There's the journey of F2. There's the other drama with the character contestants. I like also that the AFTR is more about the F2, the couple will have their time next, in the interviews and all that.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:36 am

It is.  What a lovely sentiment from her mom.  I hope I get to know Lauren better after the show because the edit really kept me from doing that but her family seems really wonderful.

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:37 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@LoveDovez hi bestbud! !  Good to "see" you!

As far as Ben's I love yous... I think Veggie phrased it well, when she said he had verbal I love you diarrhea. giggling  I think he did a really good job, maybe too good, at compartmentalizing his relationships.  He definitely was in the bubble and fell for all the manipulation, poking and prodding, and any other forms of torture TPTB threw his way, IMO.  I think he's scared to let everyone (TPTB, the girls, his family, friends, fans, etc.) down and is somewhat of a people pleasure.  But I do think he's genuine.  So for that reason alone, I think he honestly thought he was in love or felt loving feelings for both.  

Personally, I have a hard time believing you can be in love with two people.  I think you may love multiple people, but the level of degrees are different, IMO. But I don't want to discount what he thinks he felt for both.  

For me, this time around I saw that rare lightening strike (as Lucas so elegantly put it in one of this posts) we see occasionally with couples on this show and something truly sweet and special beginning between Lauren and Ben on my screen.  I think they could be another success story ending in a wedding for the show, if they're willing to put in the work to make the relationship work and last.  

I do think he and Jojo have a great relationship and had Lauren not been there, she'd have been the last one standing, IMO.  Unfortunately for her, Lauren was and formed a special connection with Ben.  And much like Sean and Catherine, I don't think Ben wants it to end and isn't able to say goodbye to Lauren or send her home in order to keep someone else (Jojo).  In the end, that's what I think it came down to.  JMOAA.

It's good to see you, too. Thanks so much for your thoughts and opinions and not surprisingly they mirror mine a lot. I can remember back during Sean's season and people thinking he would pick Lindsay. Sean may never admit it (He, like Ben, are people pleasers such at TPTB ) but he fell for Kat early on, also. I remember when they walked outside that first time. He always acted differently when with her and talking about her. The reason I bring this up is Ben has been the same way with Lauren. You can fake a lot of things on these shows, but the look in Ben's eyes when looking at Lauren couldn't have been faked. He's not that good of an actor. I just wish he had known that yeah he loved JoJo, but that it was only Lauren he was in love with. I also hope Lauren is strong enough to stand by his side and get through this if she truly loves him.. Because I know I couldn't do it and don't know that I could have when I was their age. LOL

I agree he felt a lot for JoJo, but to me it was always more of a physical / deep friendship more than a being in love with your life long partner. I wish the best for JoJo and would rather have her as the Ette as Caila.

Hopefully Ben thought about the old saying _"It isn't about who you can live with, it's about who you can't live without" and I do think Lauren is his person just as much as he is her person. ; ) I just wish Monday would get there. lolol Take care, Ladybug. Was great talking to you again.

Mods: if this is off topic, I'm sorry and you can move it to where it needs to be with my blessings.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:38 am

Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's mom posted on instagram

lilkris4 We are so proud of you @lauren_bushnell. Your ever present poise, class, inner strength and sincerity carried you through these past several months. Thank you for being such a wonderful example for @molliebushnell @bryantbushnell @brettbushnell. We love you. ❤️ #Proverbs31:25

Awww the twins commented on Lauren's mom post. THis friendship goals Jumping hearts

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 ABOOZxc

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:42 am

dyra wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Lauren's mom posted on instagram

Awww the twins commented on Lauren's mom post. THis friendship goals Jumping hearts

ENGAGED - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 47 ABOOZxc

Amanda liked the pic too. I'm sensing Lauren is probably having a hard time leading up to the final stretch. Poor girls. It must be exhausting.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:02 am

Proverbs 31: 25 She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.

Very good advice from Mama Bushnell.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+98
barbell
leselihau
lightredemption
George1218
bluwavz