SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cocoHoney Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Hmm... I just checked Marco's follows and the number was 999 and now it is 998. I don't see Linda anymore in people he follows... Usually her name shows up on top for me and did half an hour ago... Maybe he just unfollowed her or she is still on the list but I can't see it/missed it?

I still see the company following Linda and she following him. IG for Linda @lindaadalin

Nice one Smiley
Well I tried to check myself but I need to have a twitter account to do so.

I sawLinda on an interview and imo it looked like she was not with the guy ... she said something along the lines "Don't listen to the other girls bashing you Marco, you were a cool bachelor ..." She also said that he was being too tactile ... that would be surprising to see her say that if she was till with the guy ... imo

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Nothing on Gian and group?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Mon May 02, 2016 6:03 pm

It is with Linda that Marco decided to finish the adventure. And he proposed and said: "My heartbelongs to you, It's always been you, it's obvious to me I am deeply in love with you and I do not picture my life without you in it.... Will you be my wife? ".

He sent Shirley home saying: ""I love everything about you, but I do not love you." She got angry and told him that he was a master manipulator, that she thought he was an censored when she refused the rose in the sand dunes, and in the end, he really was one. She then turned around and left immediately.
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 6:05 pm

Actually she called him the equivalent of "bast*rd".... charm under pressure... not so much. Pretty much a Claire reaction in even worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2016 6:29 pm

FYI, Linda just RT a tweet saying it was obvious her and Marco were still together

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Yeah. Happy for them.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 6:36 pm

lilcanfroggy wrote:It is with Linda that Marco decided to finish the adventure.  And he proposed and said: "My heartbelongs to you, It's always been you, it's obvious to me I am deeply in love with you and I do not picture my life without you in it.... Will you be my wife? ".

He sent Shirley home saying: ""I love everything about you, but I do not love you." She got angry and told him that he was a master manipulator,  that she thought he was an censored when she refused the rose in the sand dunes, and in the end, he really was one. She then turned around and left immediately.

Yay!!! Thanks! Did they go to Sri Lanka?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcanfroggy Mon May 02, 2016 7:05 pm

Yes they were in Sri Lanka from the F3 up until the final
lilcanfroggy
lilcanfroggy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks froggy! Congrats to those who sleuthed that location. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 7:14 pm

Just finished watching... Yay for Linda! Marco is a very lucky man. I loved Linda from beginning to end - beautiful woman inside and out, flaws and all. Loved her vulnerability and sense of humor. I hope it works out for them in the long run but either way, Linda is the catch, imo.

The preview for the AFTR/WTA looks intense. I think that (in addition to Linda's RT) that she and Marco may still be together the preview had her coming out to the hotseat and sitting away from Marco and playing up the whole are they/aren't they but Linda seemed like she was trying hard not to smile.

I enjoyed watching this season. I found the way the show was edited to be so different from any other franchise I have watched. Even though  I didn't care for the lead as he wasn't exactly a gentleman (I liked him only with Linda where he was more awkward/vulnerable) I did like the overall season and the way it was filmed/edited. Gorgeous scenery on the dates, too. Very well done show, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 02, 2016 7:33 pm

This is a bit cute...  Princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f49e Marco tweeted this

Marco_Bachelor ‏@marco_bachelor  1h1 hour ago
Je suis pas un homme de télé-réalité mais là il y eu du vrai. Vivez tous les jours comme s'ils étaient le dernier

Princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 ChexofmXEAAcFmq

Also this one on the plane when they returned from Sri Lanka

Marco_Bachelor ‏@marco_bachelor 1h1 hour ago
Dans l'avion en rentrant du Sri Lanka

Princess - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Chew9FSWYAARrPz

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 02, 2016 7:35 pm

Awwee so sweet!

@marco_bachelor 1h
Translated from French by Bing
I am not a man of reality TV but there it y was real. Live every day as if they were the last

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum