SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Moved from the filming schedule thread.

ForeverLove wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I have a question. If Caila was the original Bette, were dates set up with her in mind and just being used for Jojo now? Or did they create new dates in a matter of weeks? Or were dates already set up for Jojo because they knew they wouldn't cast Caila?

Interesting question. I think some dates and a lot of the casting is "generic" and things they would do regardless of who the lead is. But others are specific to the lead (think Ben's date in Warsaw - which only made sense if Ben was the lead). But the airplane ride to a mountain top hot tub could work no matter who the lead would have been.

That said it's MO that they knew that JoJo was going to be the next lead (as long as she wanted it - which apparently she did) long before the end of the last season and I think they've been planning dates and doing a lot of the casting around her as the lead. For that matter, IMO, the storyline for her season was written some time ago and was probably tailored specifically for JoJo.
JMHO

Thanks Lucas . So Caila was their intended decoy Bette? You're right about the generic dates. Interested to see what the storyline will be.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:49 pm

Moved from the filming schedule thread. TBH I don't even know if these belong here, I just copied and pasted onto a word pad to get them out of the filming schedule thread and dumped them here. Please double check that you're posting in the correct thread. TYIA

Mommyof1 wrote:I'm sure she did know for a while, hence why she was laying so low post season.  Just a few people spotted her out in public at a concert, I believe.  

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I agree that she probably knew but until you sign on the dotted line.  Anyway, whether she knew 6 weeks ago or just found out, I am so happy for her and excited to see her rock it!  :cutesmile!:

ForeverLove wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 52m52 minutes ago
Wild group of dude's. Some great ones for sure... Some seem to be a little too into JoJo. #clinger

Um, clingers? We talking urban dic clingers laugh out loud? Told ya. There will be men there to check her twins out before they get to know her giggling

Alanna wrote:Clingers are just creepy men who become obsessed/overbearing. It has nothing to do with her body or her boobs, both of which are freaking fabulous imo.

veg_out wrote:The games have begun!  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1710264613  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1710264613

I'm soo ready for this wild ride with Jo. She's going to have these men wrapped around her finger. Eek! I hope that she finds the love of her life. PINKHEART

I'll be peacing out of these threads shortly to attempt unspoiledom. Have a blast! Hey, stuck hi

Alanna wrote:
veg_out wrote:The games have begun!  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1710264613  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1710264613

I'm soo ready for this wild ride with Jo. She's going to have these men wrapped around her finger. Eek! I hope that she finds the love of her life. PINKHEART

I'll be peacing out of these threads shortly to attempt unspoiledom. Have a blast! Hey, stuck hi
Haha me too! I've vowed so many times not to get all interested in a lead's happiness but I'm already rooting for Jojo to find the guy that'll always be there heartbeat laugh out loud We'll see what tptb have been able to shake loose for her in their vast choice of unemployed dudes, creepers, actors turned singer turned model, and returnees.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:50 pm

A couple there about Richie giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:26 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Thanks Lucas . So Caila was their intended decoy Bette? You're right about the generic dates. Interested to see what the storyline will be.

IMO Caila was a decoy - necessary because with JoJo still on the show it couldn't appear that she was the next bachelorette because then everyone would know she couldn't have been F1. The decoy solved that problem.

Based on about all of the past seasons, IMO there will be two possible suitors at the end and JoJo will be torn and conflicted over who to pick, in the end (morning of the FRC) she will get clarity and make her decision. However the last two seasons they have added some sort of a "complication" because the old formula is a little stale. K's season it was sex, Ben's season it was telling both of his final 2 he loved them. I have no idea what they will come up with for JoJo but I do believe there will be something controlersial thrown in for additional drama.

JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm

sophienette wrote:A couple there about Richie giggling

I need a vacation. With Richie. Smiley TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:07 am

agentcurls wrote:the many faces of JoJo: 
clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Jojomo11
(my own SC collage)

I love it, AC! Great job! clapping!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:21 pm

Just a quick question. Are most of the leads offered a spot on DWTS? Was Kaitlyn? Andi? I skipped those seasons.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Other than the leads who appeared on the show, Jillian has said she was offered but turned it down. Others have alluded to a possible offer but I don't think those were confirmed as true.

clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 87b72b10 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 86669110 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Andi was not. Kaitlyn said yes but things didn't work out. Who knows they might ask JoJo too! Usually the Bachelors are the ones to get asked. Trista has been the only Bachelorette to get a spot but that was back in DWTS first season.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:35 pm

Melissa was on too after that show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:41 pm

Yes she was only because Tony's original partner got hurt days before the season started. Think they confirmed her with only 3 days of rehearsals and she got to be on All-Stars as well because she become popular with the audience.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 clinger - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 am

Thank you for the information!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47