SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:03 am

Post potential contestants here in the NO Discussion thread.

Diana wrote:Oh great, the new bachelor ..
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/nfl-star-aaron-rodgers-brother-jordan-to-appear-on-the-bachelorette-w166344

Green Bay Packers Quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ Brother Jordan to Appear on New Season of ‘The Bachelorette

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:48 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:@giaamariaaa Feb 22
One of my moms best friend's son is going on the next bachelorette & I'm just really confused why my mom never bothered introducing me??Thks

@Megan_SC Feb 29
@beccatilley5 I hope you’re the Bachelorette! I nominated my friend for the show, he made the cut, and he will only do it if it's you Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:49 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:T$ ‏@shmessssa 24h24 hours ago
OMG OMG OMFG. My BFF Ron is gonna be on the next season if bachelorette! I CANT WAIT TO WATCH HIM BE FAMOUS

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Haven't looked further into them to see if they'll actually be valid or will pan out and lead to someone that will actually be on the show.  I'm putting them here so I don't loose them and will know where they are when I do have time. giggling  If someone wants to or has time before I get to it, have at it! bestbud!

Tyler Sroczynski Jan 19
‏@TylerSroczynski
Thanks for all the support everyone. I've applied and been selected to be on the next season of the Bachelorette!
Source

chase  ‏@chasevwag Feb 22
Just found out I'm on the next season of The Bachelorette. So blessed. So moved. Can't believe this is my life. @BacheloretteABC
Source

queende_ @deniserocha73 Mar 1
My boss's nephews on next season of the bachelorette  success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* 1f602  weak
Source

Adding this - @TReklaitis tweeted a poll for @TylerSroczynski on Jan 18th. Not sure if he's a friend, but on Jan 19th Tyler tweeted as per LB's post above. Maybe his friend knew he applied, maybe it's a joke.  

Tyler Sroczynski Retweeted
Tanner Reklaitis ‏@TReklaitis  Jan 18
Should @TylerSroczynski apply for the next Bachelorette?

78%Yes
22%No

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added info)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Tyler Sroczynski appears to be a baseball player and is already been picked up to play ball this summer so I doubt he will be on the Bachelorette. http://www.nwioilmen.com/oilmen/roster/index.html?player_id=107

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm

A guy on Facebook: Jason Brown posted a picture of himself "being interviewed about being on the bachelor next season" but I'm sure he means Bachelorette

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:15 pm

DebutAlbum wrote:I found Ronny on Twitter: twitter.com/RonnieBoyLinsee

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

@kaitlynbv2  3h3 hours ago
@Megan_SC is your friend Matt really going to be on the bachelorette?!

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
@kaitlynbv2 Hi! Yes he is!

@kaitlynbv2  2h2 hours ago
@Megan_SC OMG thats SO cool! is it the same Matt that youre following on here? what is he like?

@Megan_SC
@kaitlynbv2 Yes it is the same one!

california90 wrote: snipped..
The link for his FB doesn't work either. I wonder if he's starting early with deactivation?
edit: is this is IG? https://www.instagram.com/ronny_lindsey_fitness/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:What does everyone think of this post:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3359p24-the-bachelorette-season-12-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#932324

I am wondering if the guys look the same?? Thanks!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:32 am

NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
caro
‏@serendipityacm
When Luka pinky promises you that he's gonna give you a shoutout on the bachelorette next year #tenniscoachesbecool

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luka1a10

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago

@Megan_SC OMG thats SO cool! is it the same Matt that youre following on here? what is he like?

@Megan_SC

The link for his FB doesn't work either. I wonder if he's starting early with deactivation?

Bringing this forward because they go together.

DebutAlbum wrote:@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
Good luck @mccarm14! Praying for you!

@mccarm14 twitter is private. Matt McCarthy

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Captur13

ETA March 16th. Info given, he dropped out.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info reveals he dropped out)

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Luka1a10

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago

@Megan_SC

Bringing this forward because they go together.

DebutAlbum wrote:@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
Good luck @mccarm14! Praying for you!

@mccarm14 twitter is private. Matt McCarthy

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Captur13

His inset pic as of the last couple days was this:

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CFaHX_Ps

I think the skinny shorter guy may match up to this IG

success - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Mm5511
http://websta.me/n/_mattmccarthy

The IG is set to private as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+2
Luvstruck
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum