SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^ I can't picture Jared with JoJo.  Jmo.

I can!

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:39 pm

2observe wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IMO she will probably like someone very good looking, doesn't have to be a huge jock, could be both an intelligent guy with a great job AND good looking and fit...like a Ben type
Actually, I think that Nick would have been the perfect fit for Jojo.  He could actually end up as F1. giggling

I agree.  Nick and JoJo would probably be a very good fit.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:41 pm

mindless wrote:I'm sure Nick is kicking himself hard for wasting his time and good will on Kaitlyn of all people. What was he thinking?!

I bet he IS kicking himself.  What exactly WAS he thinking??? no no
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by kayfay Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:55 pm

sophienette wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^^ I can't picture Jared with JoJo.  Jmo.

I can!

I actually can too! They're both fun and kind of goofy, but still self-aware and grounded.
kayfay
kayfay

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:58 pm

I really can't see jo with either Nick or Jared and not solely because I don't care for them. They're just not manly enough for such a strong personality imo. I think she'll choose a guy who is going to be all about proving himself and being loyal/committed/devoted to her and only her. The strong, silent type essentially but who knows. She may surprise us.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I really can't see jo with either Nick or Jared and not solely because I don't care for them. They're just not manly enough for such a strong personality imo. I think she'll choose a guy who is going to be all about proving himself and being loyal/committed/devoted to her and only her. The strong, silent type essentially but who knows. She may surprise us.

You dont have to be a manly man to be a good fit. I am sure Nick would be faithful to her and be there for her and he is smart enough and would be devoted too

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:14 pm

Jojo isn't afraid of asking the tough questions. She doesn't allow people to get away with giving her generic answers, also. Jared looks like someone who actively avoids having tough conversations and would rather just keep people hanging. In this one thing, I don't see him with her. Her probing would scare him off.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:34 pm

I like Jared but wouldn't want him with Jojo. I think she'd eat him up and spit him out. I could see him with Jennifer from Ben's season.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:04 pm

Jared would be alright to be on again.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Duke702 wrote:IMO she will probably like someone very good looking, doesn't have to be a huge jock, could be both an intelligent guy with a great job AND good looking and fit...like a Ben type
Actually, I think that Nick would have been the perfect fit for Jojo.  He could actually end up as F1. giggling

I agree.  Nick and JoJo would probably be a very good fit.

Nick and JoJo?? truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 1838857674
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:51 pm

Has anyone got any Intel on anyone outside the 5 released and the 3 former cast mates?

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:54 am

^^^All of this talk of Nick and Jared. First off Nick said no and I believe him. No way would TPTB do him for a third time. I can't see those two anyway. Do we even know how Jared feels about Jo? I can see him coming back. I can also see Brooks coming back since he clearly was into JoJo. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 54 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 38 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl