SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DFWsnow - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:49 pm

I don't think Kasey P is a contestant on the show.  He just tweeted RS 7 min. ago asking about Jordan.  

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Can you tell us anything about jordan rodgers please?

9:40pm - 6 Apr 16

Last edited by Mommyof1 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

DFWsnow - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:03 am

What if Kasey was on the show and that's a "clue" to RS that Jordan is gone??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:22 am

^^ Could be, but I would think Jordan would make it further in the season. He's the "famous" one on the show and I'm sure MF would milk it for all it's worth, even if JoJo wasn't interested in him.

Grace: What made you think he was one of the contestants? Just curious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:26 am

grace8136 wrote:Here's one, but don't have much info. JC and I tried to find some pictures of him and haven't had any luck. I'll post what we found and maybe someone else will have some luck with it.

Coley Knust
following Will and Christian, so he's already off the show

IG private: Coley Knust  

http://joliet.faithsite.com/content.asp?SID=1105&CID=64690
no. 63, graduated in 2003.
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Coley-Knust/-1913174671

https://magnifi.fm/users/Coley.Knust/songs
DFWsnow - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 48 Mobile_large_retina_93303516-a7cc-401f-860c-82576dce432a

Oh, wow! I grew up near Joliet. Small world.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:50 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Could be, but I would think Jordan would make it further in the season.  He's the "famous" one on the show and I'm sure MF would milk it for all it's worth, even if JoJo wasn't interested in him.  

Grace:  What made you think he was one of the contestants?  Just curious.  
I just think there is something about it. I can't put my finger on it right now.....

It wouldnt' surprise me if something happened in epi 4 that a bunch got sacked and it could involve guys with egos. To me, Jordan is someone that strikes me as one with an ego. If I am wrong when we see him on tv, then I am wrong.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:35 am

Suspect It is rather suspicious there is only one tweet and it's to RS.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote: Suspect It is rather suspicious there is only one tweet and it's to RS.
Especially when it is the one who "spoils the seasons" Like we are chump change here. LOL. Anyhow, something about it is almost like it's a message.

Guess we'll have to see how things pan out.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  Could be, but I would think Jordan would make it further in the season.  He's the "famous" one on the show and I'm sure MF would milk it for all it's worth, even if JoJo wasn't interested in him.  

Just the recent follows of Jordan, Paul and Sal, but since those 3 were all names released by RS, that could explain it. Now that you mention it, I noticed when looking for a Kasey P that spelling Kasey with a K seems more common for girls and I've noticed other girls following RS list of names, so I think you are right and that's all it is. Scratch that one off the list.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:40 pm

grace8136 wrote:

Just the recent follows of Jordan, Paul and Sal, but since those 3 were all names released by RS, that could explain it. Now that you mention it, I noticed when looking for a Kasey P that spelling Kasey with a K seems more common for girls and I've noticed other girls following RS list of names, so I think you are right and that's all it is. Scratch that one off the list.

Idk how true that is but we've had Kasey K (Ali's season) and Kasey S (Des's season).

But yeah it could be a fan.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 pm

california90 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Idk how true that is but we've had Kasey K (Ali's season) and Kasey S (Des's season).

But yeah it could be a fan.

Just when scrolling through the Kasey Ps on instagram there were more girls, but probably more girls have instagram accounts so I don't know. He or she is following some sports stuff, but overall by the follows it's hard to say. I think the reason I assumed Kasey was a guy was because of 2 of his followers that I would think a girl would have blocked. When I first looked at the account, Josie and Annie both had one tweet which said something like watch my sexy videos here. Those tweets are gone today although weirdly it still says 1 tweet for each of them. scratch

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:33 pm

At first I thought it was "just" a fan, but it is rather odd that this person has only one tweet, which is to RS...and about another contestant. Might be worth it to keep an eye on that account...for now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:17 pm

I'm wondering if kasey p is one of our members.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl