SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tenniscoachesbecool - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:16 pm

From what has been shared (on the boards and from past cast in interviews, etc.) over the years and my own observations, it would appear out of the 25+ cast there are only a handful cast with the intentions of being realistic, true matches for the lead.  The rest are MOT spots filled for storyline - the villian, the crazies, the first night drunk, etc., with maybe a few actually nice, good people thrown in as filler (numbers wise), many to be eliminated night 1 or the first few epies.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

tenniscoachesbecool - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Rolly wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm a wannabe fortune teller, I don't have a crystal ball but this guy is good looking. He'll go far in my estimated two month guess.

The f/book link works for me too. Reminds me of JoJo, changing his profile pic a few days before leaving for filming?

Don't you think it's fairly common to clean up SM before any of them are announced?

I know for a fact SM is cleaned up before they are announced, but I was referring to his profile pic which was recently changed. JoJo did the same thing, she played with her profile pic a couple of times before she was announced as one of the cast.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:25 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
caro
‏@serendipityacm
When Luka pinky promises you that he's gonna give you a shoutout on the bachelorette next year #tenniscoachesbecool

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

tenniscoachesbecool - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Luka1a10

F1 right there! :fanningfan
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:27 pm

How old is this guy? Luka?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:28 pm

Oh 28 sorry...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenGoddess Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:04 pm

Forget F1 for Luka, if he has got as great an attitude as I hope he has I want him for next Bachelor!!!! Dang that man is fine!

GreenGoddess

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:37 pm

I dont know much about JoJo.. but is that guy her type? I read this thread prior to knowing it was Jojo and thought he'd fit Caila more (with photography/art).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:53 pm

Looking like that? He is everybody's type laugh out loud (J/K... kinda)

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:44 am

I thought he would be more of Caila's type considering he's into photography and art which is actually why I thought Caila would be the bachelorette at first, but i'm sure JoJo will like him as well!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:44 am

bellehuntley wrote:I thought he would be more of Caila's type considering he's into photography and art which is actually why I thought Caila would be the bachelorette at first, but i'm sure JoJo will like him as well!

RE the bold IA - However, I see nothing in common between him and JoJo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:50 pm

I just got really excited for this season after seeing that pic of Luka :fanningfan

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Luka is cute, but I'll have to hear his voice and see his personality. He kind of remind me of Juan Pablo though.....

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl