SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovethem - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Ahh Cousin Lala's kiddo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I feel ya, kid. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

lovethem - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 11 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 am

Haha I love it! She looks awesome in there . Such a fun beautiful mama to be Smiley beatingheart

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:26 am

Haha Oh Sean

I'm missing this hombre bad. She's in Seattle for the weekend and I'm at home in the fetal position. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 pm

In other happy news, cousin Brooke and her husband are also expecting. Lil peanut will have a cousin very close in age to grow up with.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:13 pm

That's awesome ! Brooke is expecting too Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:12 pm

Ah Bestie Bumps

Lady Humps + Baby Bumps by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:16 pm

Cute!

Lil peanut is growing right along. And besides the boobs and belly you wouldn't know Cat is pregnant.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:44 pm

She looks cute little mama:) love love her . Hugesmile thanks for posting .

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:27 am

They're precious

How did I get so lucky? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:32 am

^^^Is he in the tub?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:44 am

^ he is inside their bedroom Smiley

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:21 am

He's in bed, Sprite. He posted this at 12:30 his time so she probably called him from Seattle after she got home from the engagement celebration she was at.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 77 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 44 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4