SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:57 pm

It's awesome that Cynthia could spend her Spring Break in Dallas visiting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:41 pm

Yea, as close as Cat is to Sherry, a girl needs her mom sometimes when she's having a baby. Cynthia can help her complete her baby registry and all the other incidentals that need to get done.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:02 pm

glad Catherine was able to show her mom her workplace ... looks like mom knows what she's doing :yes: yes
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:26 am

@clmgiudici: Late Night Cakings with my mama for @MixandMatchMama cakes!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 pm

Peanut update from Baby Daddy

@SeanLowe09: Pregnancy update – 7 months and counting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Such a nice and sweet blog . Love how he talked his wife as always:). Thanks for posting Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:24 pm

^l agree! Catherine's pregnancy time is really passing fast to me. Baby Lowe will be here soon!
Smiley Hi.Cynthia Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 pm

Posting this simply so I can call dibs on it for my new avi
I love this little mama! We're both sportin' and supportin' @diffeyewear because they donate reading glasses to rural Africa for every pair of sunglasses purchased. Can't argue with that. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:00 pm

^^ looks good.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Yep..Sean's hand Smiley
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:17 pm

Catherine has (unfortunately IMO) started a Snapchat. If you are on it, you can follow her at CatherineGLowe

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:19 pm

Ugh. I was really hoping she wouldn't jump on the snapchat train. Hopefully she gets bored of it quickly and drops it since she has three accounts in IG and Twitter to manage already. And here's hoping Sean avoids it as well.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4