SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by jcrbil Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:38 pm

My son's birthday is June 14th- he thought all the American flags flew for him on that day. The 4th of July is a far better birthday than Christmas Day (or frankly any of the days at least 5 on either side of it).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 56 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:46 pm

I am a Thanksgiving baby. It's great because you generally get to be with family around your bday. It was always a warm celebration and made both bday and holiday very special.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:11 pm

My twins were born 2 days after Halloween. I'm so glad we avoided the holiday! They already have to share their bday with each other. I didn't want them to have to share with every other kid in America too! :gotcha: JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I went with July 3rd. My oldest daughter was born that day. 
For years she thought all the fireworks and parades were for her! BoyOrGirl - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 56 1627380978

LOL Too cute! That would be a fun.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:00 pm

lipsis wrote:^^ that's exactly the reason I didn't go with July 4th. The family does a big 4th pool party every year and I'd hate for Peanuts birthday to get combined with that. Although, it probably will anyway. On the other hand, remember the pool party pic from three years ago? It's about to come true. (Sigh)

ETA: Reminder...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I remember the collective freak out when they shared that pic. Such fond memories of their first 4th. Now we could be getting their first 4th as a family of 5 (including the girls).

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:20 pm

^^ it's one of my favorite pictures of them for many reasons, that freak out being one of them.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:45 am

Good morning. It's week 39 day 3. Will today be the day? Vivi and Landrje hope so. :babybaloon:

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:58 am

Darn! I might be wrong for the 1st time ever! And just in case I'm right, I want Peanut to wait for me as I have a meeting downtown today.

Have a great day everyone!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:07 am

Don't worry Vivi Peanut won't be born until tomorrow. July 1st right Lipsis.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:24 am

smartcat wrote:
Don't worry Vivi Peanut won't be born until tomorrow. July 1st right Lipsis.

My Mama taught me never to argue with her...or Smartycat. Tomorrow it is!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:24 pm

Smiley

She's ten months pregnant and I think she might kill me. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:55 pm

BREAKING NEWS: I'm still pregnant by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 77 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 66 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4