SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 am

Bringing this over from the potential contestant thread. Notice the "1 week" which was posted 11 hours ago.

DebutAlbum wrote:

@Megan_SC

@Megan_SC 11h11 hours ago

I can't believe that my friend is going on the Bachelorette in just 1 week! She's a lucky lady, whoever she is. #MattandBecca #MattandCaila

Only Matt she follows, this might be him: @mccarm14

Jeepers: can you move that post to potential contestants. Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:17 am

Caila was seen at some cold press place in Hudson yesterday ( posted on IG). Shouldn't she be in LA by now, if filming starts next week? if tanner' s tweet is anything to go by, the guys should be there, too.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:27 am

I'm pretty sure filming starts on the 17th. Night 1 tends to be a couple of days after the finale, and usually a Thursday. I don't see why they'd change it to the Saturday beforehand especially since Caila would need to be at the ATFR which would disrupt filming of the first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 am

Tecnnically, Cailia would not need to be at the ATFR. She could have a taped or skyped intro.  
Being that there is no filming being reported or action at the Mansion, and it is March 9th my guess is it would not be for at least another week.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:24 am

I don't see why they'd start before ATFR. Seems like a hassle for no real reason. They can start airing the Bachelorette season before it's even finished filming if need be.

I do wonder about JoJo still, since she's been pretty MIA after that airport sighting. If she'd gone to see Becca in Louisiana then there would definitely be some pics by now. I'd bet money on her being in LA right now.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:22 am

AmyB wrote:I'm pretty sure filming starts on the 17th. Night 1 tends to be a couple of days after the finale, and usually a Thursday. I don't see why they'd change it to the Saturday beforehand especially since Caila would need to be at the ATFR which would disrupt filming of the first date.
Feasibly, it could start on the 11/12 as the past 2 seasons has.  I have kept the filming schedules from Jillian's onward.  Of that only 2 started on the 16/17.  The rest either started on the 12/13 or the 13/14.  Here's the past filming dates:

S11........thurs 12.........fri 13
S10 .......wed 12
S9 .........thurs 14
S8 ........wed 14
S7.........tues 15/ wed 16
S6.........sat 13
S5.........mon 16

IMO, if Caila is in Hudson(as rumoured) and not in LA as I would expect her to be by now and Jojo is in LA, maybe the Hudson filming was a rouse?  Wasn't there also speculation about Jojo doing filming around DFW or at least filming was happening around there?  IF so, could we be looking at another dual start ala Britt and Kaitlyn.....Britt being the unpopular one and Kait being the popular one? and this season Caila is the unpopular one?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
AmyB wrote:I'm pretty sure filming starts on the 17th. Night 1 tends to be a couple of days after the finale, and usually a Thursday. I don't see why they'd change it to the Saturday beforehand especially since Caila would need to be at the ATFR which would disrupt filming of the first date.
Feasibly, it could start on the 11/12 as the past 2 seasons has.  I have kept the filming schedules from Jillian's onward.  Of that only 2 started on the 16/17.  The rest either started on the 12/13 or the 13/14.  Here's the past filming dates:

S11........thurs 12.........fri 13
S10 .......wed 12
S9 .........thurs 14
S8 ........wed 14
S7.........tues 15/ wed 16
S6.........sat 13
S5.........mon 16

IMO, if Caila is in Hudson(as rumoured) and not in LA as I would expect her to be by now and Jojo is in LA, maybe the Hudson filming was a rouse?  Wasn't there also speculation about Jojo doing filming around DFW or at least filming was happening around there?  IF so, could we be looking at another dual start ala Britt and Kaitlyn.....Britt being the unpopular one and Kait being the popular one? and this season Caila is the unpopular one?
Sorry for quoting myself, but I do think that this may help as far as statistics go.

Bachelor seasons:

SEASON                . AIRDATE

13............................................... jan 5 - mar 2
14............................................... jan 4 - mar 1
15............................................... jan 3 - mar 14
15............................................... jan 2 - mar 12
16................................................Jan 2 - mar 12                                                  
17................................................Jan 2 - mar 11
18................................................Jan 6 - mar 10
19................................................Jan 5 - mar 9

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:25 pm

mindless wrote:I don't see why they'd start before ATFR. Seems like a hassle for no real reason. They can start airing the Bachelorette season before it's even finished filming if need be.

I do wonder about JoJo still, since she's been pretty MIA after that airport sighting. If she'd gone to see Becca in Louisiana then there would definitely be some pics by now. I'd bet money on her being in LA right now.

That is my guess too. That same night, she started following Caitymonster on Instagram. She seems to be a producer. She is in a picture with Chris Harisson, Peter Scalettar.. I can't tell for sure whether she is a producer with the show. I agree that Jojo has been keeping a low profile since that sighting at the airport.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:24 am

^^It is rather odd, no one spotted her. She doesn't post much on SM either.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:14 pm

So filming starts on the 17th, correct? It's usually a Thursday.

Last edited by bblake on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Or Friday the 18th. Kaitlyn's was a year ago on the 13th which was a Friday. CH said on ATFR that JoJo season airs on May 23rd.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by lmtz07 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:57 am

Just watched the AfterBuzz podcast and they said filming began on Thursday.

lmtz07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
jen689
Lennoxcolinrolland
umngirl
casjacknick
nikikass
grace8136
richmondrose
Acubedmom
california90
northernviewer
nutty1