SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:53 am

AL seems like we have enough to go on that the date in the 20th is at Sports Nation. Possibly (if MF is to be believed) a group date and at least one point she wore Keds.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:56 pm

They film SportsNation in Downtown LA and it is close to LA Live, Staples Center and lots of activities.   It would not surprise me at all if the date had some component to it that was a sports related physical challenge for the guys.  TPTB always seem to like it have some sort of a slugfest or competition among the guys on a group date.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:20 pm

MF did say that her shoes are Keds which would make sense if there was an athletic component. Why has no one snapped pictures yet ???

Today would be the 2nd RC so her kiss count may increase.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:26 pm

A UFC fighter tweeted this out today and I'm not sure why. Maybe he wants in on the show or he was a part of the group date yesterday? I'm not sure if ESPN shows anything in regards to UFC, but maybe some sort of competition happened yesterday and he was a part of it. I posted this in the social media thread as well.

Johnny Hollywood
HollywoodChase:@chrisbharrison @BachelorABC @JoelleFletcher Can you please DM me, in regards to something important you forgot today. Thank you!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:28 pm

It sounds like something was left behind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:36 pm

Not that we didn't already think yesterday was a GD, based on location, past schedules and all, but this guy says limos (plural) were at the mansion.   yes

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Screen%20Shot%202016-03-21%20at%2012.32.55%20PM_zpsxio1b1cu
Lots of activity at #thebachelorette house- passed by today and noticed the #lights and #crew and #limos but I was too busy to drop by and crash the party ;-) good luck #jojo and enjoy our lovely #california #climate!
Source: IG - robbiegennet
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:12 pm

They probably did some mock UFC event with the guys and had it tied into SportsNation for the broadcasting/announcing.  Hopefully no one had a Jared experience and had to make a visit to the hospital after the fights. hmmm
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:36 pm

FILMING SCHEDULE - BACHELORETTE -12

from bachette 10 filming schedule

Episode 1 – Los Angeles, CA (? to 20 )
3/16: Meet & Greet
3/17: move into mansion

Episode 2 – S11 had 2 group, 1 ID
3/18: Group Date: 10-12 guys, at fire dept in Santa Fe; after party at Level downtown: more than 10 guys there
3/19: 1-on-1 Date: tweeted pics; Jojo and guy driving in Malibu
3/20: Group Date: tweeted pic, sportsnation date,
3/21: 2nd Rose Ceremony: Fleiss tweeted confirmation

crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-014crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-015crew - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 2016-016

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:57 pm

Maddy posted an article saying "on Friday JoJo had her first one one on" Friday was March 18th but we have a group date on the 18th? I saw the tweets referring to the fire station, but I'm confused now.

Maddy wrote:
snipped
On Friday, 24-year-old Fletcher went on her first one-on-one date.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-is-taking-role-very-seriously-says-mike-fleiss-w167786[/quote]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maddy posted an article saying "on Friday JoJo had her first one one on" Friday was March 18th but we have a group date on the 18th? I saw the tweets referring to the fire station, but I'm confused now.

Maddy wrote:
snipped
On Friday, 24-year-old Fletcher went on her first one-on-one date.
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-is-taking-role-very-seriously-says-mike-fleiss-w167786
[/quote]It was a group date on the 18th. Per the tweets from the firehall and the tweets from the lady that night as she watched the afterparty at The Level a high end apartment building downtown. I talked to that person that took the pics and she said that there were at least 10 guys there. Also, talked to the one tweeting about the firehall and said there were more than one guy there as she kept talking about all of the guys being on the firetruck. Combine that with the other tweets from the Level, I made it a group date and think that Fleiss and the US magazine(who I think went off fleiss's tweet) were spoofing with us.

There is another article(again, US magazine) where it is talking about 5 guys being gone on the first night....I think that article was going off what is the norm versus what could actually be happening as I feel we are looking for 30 guys.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 pm

Ok I thought so. I read all the info you provided a few days ago. Pardon me while I get confused. I am keeping up with the International threads on the other side of the world. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ok I thought so. I read all the info you provided a few days ago. Pardon me while I get confused. I am keeping up with the International threads on the other side of the world. laugh out loud
LOL, no worries. Nothing like a little bit of confussion added to the diet. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
jen689
Lennoxcolinrolland
umngirl
casjacknick
nikikass
grace8136
richmondrose
Acubedmom
california90
northernviewer
nutty1