SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Post and discuss any media or SM here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:37 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Allison Zullo ?@allisonzullo Mar 3

Perks of spending spring break in Hudson: seeing @CailaQuinn outside of your mom's office! #TheBachelorette?
TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CcpGNIYWIAAczRw
TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* CcpGNJJXEAEN07D

10:03 AM - 3 Mar 2016 pacific

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:53 pm

TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Ie0yg7
[b]JoJo Fletcher and I getting ready to sweat it out for The Bachelorette Season 12

eta:
@DerrickInglut

For some reason it didn't post the link the first time GA.

Last edited by momoftrips on Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Where did that come from?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Have we ever seen JoJo with her hair up? She looks so young in that picture.

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:35 pm

Justafan2 wrote:Have we ever seen JoJo with her hair up? She looks so young in that picture.

The morning after the FD at least. I think she looks really cute with ther hair up. I wish she'd lose the middle part, because it makes her hair look flat and gives her a strange face shape.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Hope Jackson gets some cameos!

From People:
Who Is New Bachelorette Joelle 'JoJo' Fletcher? Everything You Need to Know

"I don't have a physical type. But I like someone who makes me laugh, someone who is genuine and kind and adventurous," she says. "Family is very important to me. I want someone who is family-oriented and who I can totally be myself around. I feel like when I meet that person I'll just know."

He must love dogs. Fletcher is an animal lover – and we're not talking chickens. Her Bachelorette hopefuls will have to compete with the most important man in her life: a brown, German Shorthaired Pointer named Jackson.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:07 pm

mindless wrote:
Justafan2 wrote:Have we ever seen JoJo with her hair up? She looks so young in that picture.

The morning after the FD at least. I think she looks really cute with ther hair up. I wish she'd lose the middle part, because it makes her hair look flat and gives her a strange face shape.

I agree. The middle part is too harsh for most people. She is beautiful, I just don't think that the middle part helps her at all

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:44 pm

She is so cute!!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:26 pm

LOL.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 4m4 minutes ago
I chickened out and went with BBQ chicken. If it ain't broke... #Bachelorette

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 19m19 minutes ago
Best thing about Bachelorette Night One is that you don't have to put the toilet seat down at the mansion...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:50 pm

momoftrips wrote:TheBachelorABC - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Ie0yg7
[b]JoJo Fletcher and I getting ready to sweat it out for The Bachelorette Season 12

eta:
@DerrickInglut

For some reason it didn't post the link the first time GA.

Her personal trainer is a cutie!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:53 pm

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 14m14 minutes ago
Just saw JoJo... Never realized that she has such a gorgeous figure. What a bonus!!!
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl