SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PlaneLife -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:53 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
Duke702 wrote:JMO, but I just think it will be something shocking...I don't really think it's going to be something fun/positive. Usually the "shocking" endings are not that positive--Jason's switch, Brad's picking no one. And RS tweet, I just have a feeling it's something with his spoilers.

Too much has happened despite the spoiler . It still points to this season being the year of the spoiler and not foiler imo.

Real tin foil hat on here - but what if TPTB have gotten to EVERYONE in their lives and blackmailed, bribed, etc to get them to foil RS?!
I agree- I think it is Jojo as 'ette, however-- if Chris Harrison is alluding to it on TV, then I believe it will be a good surprise. CHarrison plays "Good cop" most of the time- he doesn't want break up couples. It makes him look good if they stay together.

Don't forget the photographer taking pics of Lauren and altering her comments and #'s

Back to top Go down

PlaneLife -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Hopefully he is engaged to Lauren and it's something else.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:05 pm

What could be bigger than wedding and moving in. Pregnancy?

That seems juvenile and irresponsible after all the drama of two ILYs IMO.

Also, Jojo watched and tweeted WTA. I can't remember if the final two at any point comment about WTA or MTA. Their normally very quiet the week before final episode airs. I remember Nick during Andi's time seeming to post on IG so we know where he is. He was spending awful lot of time with the other contestants.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:10 pm

If it will ease the nerves of those who needs it, I just read the Us mag and the story clearly points to Lauren as Fi, without naming names.

Ben' s mom liked the first girl they met but wasn't sure she was "the one". Told her Ben needs someone patient because he can get intense.
Second girl charmed the mom. She liked the fact that she said Ben made her feel safe because Ben had said more or less the same about the girl.
Ben told F2 his feelings were deeper than anything he had ever felt, said she was his best friend , loved their passion....then broke up with her next day.
He told F2 he had said ilu to the other but she was still blindsided ( I guess based on the other stuff he said above)
Now they are saying the f2 " chastised" for saying ilu. They had reported that she "understood"

A little inconsistencies in the article ( they said f2's date was 2 days b4 frc, then later said he told her those sweet things above a day before dumping her ) but that's about it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Something to do with JoJo, perhaps?  

The replies to RS are practically pleading for it to be that JoJo is the Bachelorette and not Caila. Hardly a mention about Ben and Lauren.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:15 pm

^^ They are old news now. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:19 pm

Please discuss OFF Topic discussions in any one of the off topic threads we have. There are a variety of off topic threads where discussion can take place that has nothing to do with this franchise. Cluttering up threads with discussion that has nothing to do with the topic is not allowed.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f147-off-topic-non-reality

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 pm

laugh out loud PlaneLife -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698 the stress levels in the spoiler threads with the new previews.........it's just a a highly edited produced tv show right? Oh with real people. Ah let me take a chill pill till Monday yall

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  PlaneLife -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f49b  PlaneLife -  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:30 pm

pander3575 wrote:From Tanner's IG it appears he and Jade are on a flight to LA.  Do you think they will be in attendance Monday night?
Andi tweeted she was on her way to LA too. Isn't that a little early for the finale, or maybe she needs her 'friend tme' with Chris Harrison first giggling  Be interesting to see who else tweets or IG they are going.

Source:

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:53 pm

Dr. Chris had a snap about going to LA as well.

No Caila in LA yet though. hmmm
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:01 pm

I hope Andi's not there to be announced as the next Bachelorette! giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:03 pm

mindless wrote:I hope Andi's not there to be announced as the next Bachelorette! giggling
She's busy promoting her book.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan