SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think they had no choice but to put up 'that kiss' if that's what it was. It looks like she was trying to suck the life from him. Plus if you look at it carefully Suspect it kinda look awkwardly choreography IMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:19 am

Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think they had no choice but to put up 'that kiss' if that's what it was. It looks like she was trying to suck the life from him. Plus if you look at it carefully Suspect it kinda look awkwardly choreography IMO
cantstopl true

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:12 am

Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think they had no choice but to put up 'that kiss' if that's what it was. It looks like she was trying to suck the life from him. Plus if you look at it carefully Suspect it kinda look awkwardly choreography IMO

HAHAHAHAH. True! It looked so choreographed. I died watching it!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:40 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:

The kiss could have been choreographed and staged. There are pics on Alex's contestant thread from when that date was being filmed and it shows the crew giving them mints and everything before filming the kiss and it was speculated back then that it looked staged and Alex initiating the kiss. So could be...

ETA: In this photo, Alex looks like she is about to devour Richie's face :shocked!:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:

The kiss could have been choreographed and staged. There are pics on Alex's contestant thread from when that date was being filmed and it shows the crew giving them mints and everything before filming the kiss and it was speculated back then that it looked staged and Alex initiating the kiss. So could be...

It was definitely choreographed considering he took the champagne glass from her hand and seemingly placed it on what likes like air but was highly likely to be a crew member who grabbed the glass.

Interestingly a viewer on the Bach Au insta page remarked that the winner was Nikki as she is the only one not accepting insta requests just like Snez. The comment was deleted by Bach Au. Not sure why they would have bothered deleting it if she wasn't F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:56 pm

The SM part of the Bach AU is bothersome because it's probably the key to spoiling the F1 by certain restrictions that I'm not understanding. 

Filming is over, the show is on air yet most of the women are on private. What gives? It only leads to speculations and comparisons to the other shows and bingo she must be F1 because the same thing happened and the show is manning the fans comments?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Idlemess wrote:The SM part of the Bach AU is bothersome because it's probably the key to spoiling the F1 by certain restrictions that I'm not understanding. 

Filming is over, the show is on air yet most of the women are on private. What gives? It only leads to speculations and comparisons to the other shows and bingo she must be F1 because the same thing happened and the show is manning the fans comments?

It´s the same pattern as every season. So I guess this solidified it that Nikki is F1 for sure. The last season they deleted all the comments about Snez as F1. And she was also spoiled by some insiders as F1 example Harry T. the medium guy. He knew it from Sarah a contestant from last season. This time Sasha spoiled it and the other contestants from this season. The same was with Sasha from the Bachelorette. He was spoiled as F1 from the get go. And the guys for example Dave openly told every one who asked that Sasha is F1.

To know the F1 of the Australian seasons of Bachelor/Bachelorette is a no brainer. I don`t even understand why the channel made such a big deal that the paps know who the F1 is?!. I mean their own people doesn`t help to keep the secret under the wrap instead of this they openly gave us the name of the F1.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:15 pm

I hope u r right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love Nikki for Richie
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:50 am

natik wrote:
Idlemess wrote:The SM part of the Bach AU is bothersome because it's probably the key to spoiling the F1 by certain restrictions that I'm not understanding. 

It´s the same pattern as every season. So I guess this solidified it that Nikki is F1 for sure. The last season they deleted all the comments about Snez as F1. And she was also spoiled by some insiders as F1 example Harry T. the medium guy. He knew it from Sarah a contestant from last season. This time Sasha spoiled it and the other contestants from this season. The same was with Sasha from the Bachelorette. He was spoiled as F1 from the get go. And the guys for example Dave openly told every one who asked that Sasha is F1.

To know the F1 of the Australian seasons of Bachelor/Bachelorette is a no brainer. I don`t even understand why the channel made such a big deal that the paps know who the F1 is?!. I mean their own people doesn`t help to keep the secret under the wrap instead of this they openly gave us the name of the F1.

^^^^ All of this. I don't think I have been so disappointed with a season before, and I have been watching since the first season in the US. This season for me has been woeful with no one even remotely attempting to keep the F1 under wraps. I'm hoping they reign in the male suitors and spilling the beans for the bachelorette season and being smarter about their SM or they are going to be in the same boat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:44 am

I think they need to be coached in what to say. This is getting disastrous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:21 am

I like Nikki, and the way she looked at Richie is just beautiful, especially the look on her face before she asked if she could kiss him during the 1-1 after the group date, that was soooooo naturally romantic!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:16 am

Ok this is about Megan walking out, but apparently there is another girl that leaves. They said its one girl who has a SD with Richie which would be Rachel or Olena. Rachel's date is first but it looks like we may have more s/c of her at RC. There is also I think some of Olena so I wonder if its someone who has a mini date after a group date. Or DM could be making anything up right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri