SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:15 pm

Thread 1 here
Thread 2 here

Continue here. Sorry for delay.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:17 pm

Kasha, your last post. I just can't! Lol

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Bringing this forward from the last thread: here

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ben is a nice man. Period. If you do searches on him in any way, shape or form that is what is continually a constant. There, IMO, is a lot of good character in him.

[IMO]
And this is a part of the reason I never saw Ben and JoJo as a viable couple. On their HTD we got a glimpse of the house her parents live in (and that she possibly grew up in). I don't know anything about the neighborhood where it's located, but you don't build a house like that next to a slum, so that house has to be well into the millions. Her father Dr. Joseph Fletcher is a gastroenterologist and her half brother Ben Patton and was "was "the youngest investment manager" at the sovereign wealth fund for the royal family of Abu Dhabi." This is a wealthy family with very accomplished and successful members. JoJo seems to have dated some athletes and her most recent boy friend Chad Rookstool owns and runs a successful hair salon.

Does anyone see a pattern here? This is a wealthy and successful family and JoJo travels in "social" circles many only read about. JoJo is likely to best pair up with someone used to traveling in the same circles as she does. As nice a man as I (we) think Ben is - that isn't who he is and probably isn't who he wants to be. I think JoJo would quickly tire of just a "nice man" and perhaps try to push him into being something he's not and I think Ben would find himself out of place - at least economically - and not like being pushed into something he's not. The potential casting of Jordan Rodgers for the next season of The Bachelorette is more right up JoJo's alley than Ben ever will be.
[/IMO]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Ben is a nice man. Period. If you do searches on him in any way, shape or form that is what is continually a constant. There, IMO, is a lot of good character in him.

[IMO]
And this is a part of the reason I never saw Ben and JoJo as a viable couple. On their HTD we got a glimpse of the house her parents live in (and that she possibly grew up in). I don't know anything about the neighborhood where it's located, but you don't build a house like that next to a slum, so that house has to be well into the millions. Her father Dr. Joseph Fletcher is a gastroenterologist and her half brother Ben Patton and was "was "the youngest investment manager" at the sovereign wealth fund for the royal family of Abu Dhabi." This is a wealthy family with very accomplished and successful members. JoJo seems to have dated some athletes and her most recent boy friend Chad Rookstool owns and runs a successful hair salon.

Does anyone see a pattern here? This is a wealthy and successful family and JoJo travels in "social" circles many only read about. JoJo is likely to best pair up with someone used to traveling in the same circles as she does. As nice a man as I (we) think Ben is - that isn't who he is and probably isn't who he wants to be. I think JoJo would quickly tire of just a "nice man" and perhaps try to push him into being something he's not and I think Ben would find himself out of place - at least economically - and not like being pushed into something he's not. The potential casting of Jordan Rodgers for the next season of The Bachelorette is more right up JoJo's alley than Ben ever will be.
[/IMO]
:yes: JoJo and Ben just were not a match in many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:28 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

[IMO]

[/IMO]
clapping! I so agree.  I remember on Ellen he told her the Hampton Inn is nice too. She said something about it would be too simple for the girls and he said simple is nice too.  Isn't that what Lauren said on their first date?  She likes the simple things.  I think Lauren and Ben come from similar backgrounds and a much better fit for real life.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

[IMO]

[/IMO]
I totally agree. This just reminded me of Brad 2.0 walking into Chantal's mansion.  Jojo walks in circles with Eva Longoria that her brother dated before.  It's not like Ben is poor by any means but one thing that stuck in my mind is what Lauren said that she was brought up by her parents to work for what you have. Ben and Lauren are cut from the same cloth. Very similar lifestyle, core values, etc.  

Jojo is just from a different circle. She drives a BMW. I don't think a typical 24 year old will be driving a BMW a couple years after you graduate coming from your hard earned money when you have student loans to pay. Not that I'm impressed or envious of her wealth...just a different circle.  Not a match for Ben. That's why I never saw them because I read about her before this season. I gave it the benefit of the doubt coming in to this season because I really thought she was pretty.  But after that M&G and BenLo's first date, I was on the BenLo train. BenLo are just perfect for each other.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:52 pm

JoJo has the looks, personality, interesting family and the back story of being rejected by Ben to be a compelling lead. I think her season is going to make great TV JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3056

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:53 pm

[quote="SarahD"]
Kashathediva wrote:Bringing this forward from the last thread: here

Lucas15 wrote:

[IMO]

[/IMO]

I totally agree. This just reminded me of Brad 2.0 walking into Chantal's mansion.  Jojo walks in circles with Eva Longoria that her brother dated before.  It's not like Ben is poor by any means but one thing that stuck in my mind is what Lauren said that she was brought up by her parents to work for what you have. Ben and Lauren are cut from the same cloth. Very similar lifestyle, core values, etc.  

Jojo is just from a different circle. She drives a BMW. I don't think a typical 24 year old will be driving a BMW a couple years after you graduate coming from your hard earned money when you have student loans to pay. Not that I'm impressed or envious of her wealth...just a different circle.  Not a match for Ben. That's why I never saw them because I read about her before this season. I gave it the benefit of the doubt coming in to this season because I really thought she was pretty.  But after that M&G and BenLo's first date, I was on the BenLo train. BenLo are just perfect for each other.
I strongly disagree—love is love. It knows no colour, religion, age, sex, status or other. The challenges will be different is all, but there will always be challenges no matter who the people are or where they come from.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

[IMO]

[/IMO]
IA.. I think she has the personality and looks to be a great bachelorette and the guys will be fighting over her, but how many guys that are actually a good fit for her would sign up for this show? They are busy with their careers. jmo

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:57 pm

grace8136 wrote:IA.. I'll think she has the personality and looks to be a great bachelorette and the guys will be fighting over her, but how many guys that are actually a good fit for her would sign up for this show? They are busy with their careers. jmo

Well that may be the challenge to TPTB to cast for her season. But - it only takes one.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:00 pm

If I was one of the guys I'd be worried about her brothers. giggling
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:05 pm

pander3575 wrote:If I was one of the guys I'd be worried about her brothers. giggling

I wouldn't. Just be nice and they'll sort you out with a new job.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+19
barbell
MonicaJM2001
Duke702
hdman
George1218