SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:21 pm

I think the difference is how we word our opinions vs how some on SM post their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Isabella Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What I like about Caila, is she never once responded to any of the rude insensitive comments. I hope she sticks to that type of outlook after this whole experience.

The only time I've seen Caila ever respond to rude comments was when someone called her Mom a M.O.B on her instagram.  That's the first time I've seen her mad and rightfully so.  But even then, she did it in a witty way and told the person 'hey you wanna see a magic trick?' the poster answered "yes" and Caila said  "I can  make you disappear" and then blocked that person.   I guess Caila doesn't really care what others say about her, but she does get protective over family.

I am enjoying her snapchat posts cause most of them are with her family, they're so entertaining espescially her Mom. giggling
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
california90 wrote:Woah, I'm not disagreeing with you guys at all. Never said it was wrong. Never told anyone that they can or can't say what they want, etc.

I guess I was just stating my opinions and my personal feelings upon my own reflection that *I* can be negative and *I* sometimes am guilty and it personally doesn't make me feel good when *I* look back. Nothing on any users here at all. That is why I put JMO. Sorry if the tone comes across not properly or if it came across some other way. Not how I meant for it to. I hope that is clear Smiley
It was clear to me. I had no issue with it.  bestbud! I understood where you were coming from. 
It's equally important for me to speak up and make sure anyone who wants to speak (within site rules) feels free and uninhibited to do so. That's all. 
It's easy for me to speak up. I realize it's not so easy for others and I just want to make sure all realize that opinions and discussion are welcome.

Ok cool. Sometimes when we write things, the tone might be misrepresented...so I did not want to make it sound like how it might have sounded like and didn't want to feel attacked either. We're good. bestbud!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Yeah, this should never feel like a place where any member feels like they are being attacked. Never would be my intention. Sorry from me, too. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Do you ever have that "what's next for my life" feeling? You're at a crossroads of opportunity. Both excited and terrified.. making decisions to move forward, follow passions, and take risks... know that - you can do this. You are capable. Find confidence by surrounding yourself with good people; they will remind you of what really matters. by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:08 pm

That's what I thought. She was going there for a job she secured, but now there are other things to take into consideration, other opportunities that she probably never thought of before. JMHO she's going to take advantage of everything, because she's the type to take it all in and enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:54 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Do you ever have that "what's next for my life" feeling? You're at a crossroads of opportunity. Both excited and terrified.. making decisions to move forward, follow passions, and take risks... know that - you can do this. You are capable. Find confidence by surrounding yourself with good people; they will remind you of what really matters. by @cailaquinn

That's my girl... You go Caila

Last edited by mysthelma on Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49b  Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Even her dog is smiley and happy.  Happy Caila=happy dog . Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 2498057887

Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Img_0710

source: snapchat.com/add/caila.quinn
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:31 pm

Caila Quinn Retweeted
Jean ‏@ExtraPetite 14m14 minutes ago
Furniture shopping with this cutie @CailaQuinn ~ sad she's leaving Beantown but watch out, NYC Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f60b
Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 Cd9QBnkWwAA5AVO
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by megaa Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:35 am

Caila's dog looking happily content beatingheart rotfl

megaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:36 am

megaa wrote:Caila's dog looking happily content beatingheart rotfl

Her dog is the cutest. cheerleader

My favorite bachelor contestant family.  I became a fan of Caila after the HTD. Embarressed!

Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 DWDGXNo

source: snapchat.com/add/caila.quinn
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:04 pm

I love her family too....that Christmas card is so cute. Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 3806527698 :yes: at pasha quinn

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49b  Fitness - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal