SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by megaa Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe it's someone she knows? Maybe it's the guy she went on a date with? It's dated March 30th.

Ooh, maybe the same gentleman who wrote that letter yes
bluwavz wrote:
Interview: http://sarahscoop.com/scoop-caila-quinn/
What are the last 3 items you bought?

That would be a membership to Runway Unlimited, Trader Joe’s groceries—and 95% of my groceries were turkey bacon because I’m obsessed with turkey bacon, and probably dinner because I treated a gentleman to a date—and I really like him!

I'm nosy laugh out loud

Either way, good for her.

megaa

Back to top Go down

bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:49 am

The plot thickens! laugh out loud Thanks for being nsoey megaa! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:56 pm

Duke702 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Caila Quinn ‏@CailaQuinn 6h6 hours ago
Tables are booking up from corner to corner, as the sun plays matchmaker.  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f338 new post up - http://bit.ly/24azKD2
bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 CgugmCKWwAAQxDE

Lol, oh no her cheesy cryptic commentary is back. Reading this post I am thinking, wait what is she talking about.

Caila's "Grandiloquent" writing style in her blog is annoying and completely unrealistic. I would be very troubled if I had a daughter reading her blog. She seems faker to me now than she ever did.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:13 pm

I just laughed out loud at the grandiloquent phrase laugh out loud laugh out loud What a way to make an entrance on the board! Love it and so true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Hmmm... interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:38 pm

I can't really understand her writing, either... BUT it really sounds like her. Like I read it and its totally her tone and voice. Even her snapchats.. she likes to tell stories from what I've gathered. And perhaps she's a huge dreamer/in some fantasyland/not very realistic, which I think comes across as not being real, thus sounding fake. The pisces in me relates. I hate being realistic and avoid it like the plague laugh out loud. I'm not her level of fantasyland but she's kinda up there with Tenley.

It does sound like something I'd write in a high school essay though..like throwing in weird words or weird analogies.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:51 pm

I really enjoy Caila.  It's nice that she is an artistic dreamer and so positive.  Her writing style and life outlook seem very authentic and fully Caila.  I find her a refreshing change from all the negative bi*otches this franchise of wanna be famous for doing nothing spews out.  I love the way Caila see's the beauty in ordinary things and good walk in nature. bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f60d  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f333  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f490  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f3a8  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f31e

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:24 am

She is young and a dreamer.....that is why she is an achiever. Dream it, believe it, achieve it. Nothing fake about being a dreamer. To each their own

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f49b  bollyx - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 28 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:31 am

^^it's good to dream. Everything starts with a vision. However, if you decide to be a blogger and want to appeal to, and connect with a multitude, you have to be relatable.

Unless her plan is to have a select audience, and nothing indicates this, she's going to have to change her writing style and quit it with the flowery words. Caila is a great girl with a great life, but it's not easy connecting with her. We connect with others in our vulnerabilities, she insists on portraying a "everything is great, ALL the time" front, and this is why the majority of viewers couldn't connect with her...and still can't, based on comments.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:47 am

Caila is sweet and cute, but she is rather too chipper IMO. There's definitely not anything wrong with that, but for me, as a triple earth sign, since it looks like we're speaking in zodiac language laugh out loud, it's wayyyy too unrealistic and rather eye roll worthy to me. Her lip syncing/dancing snapchats everyday are quite annoying too. I saw a verified entertainment Twitter account say, "I think someone should inform Caila that snapchat isn't dubsmash." Lol She would be a great voice actor/Disney character. She has that "special quality" to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:19 am

I think Caila chooses to not share her vulnerabilities, which is OK. Reminds me of a girl I met..

I met a girl my freshman year in college. I at first attributed her cheery personality to religion. I remember we both had the same class and we both got like C- on our first midterm. We were on the dorm restroom brushing our teeth at 10PM. I'm sad and tired that I got a bad grade and she's all smiles and cheery at 10PM and apparently she got the same grade. I thought she was nuts how she's so happy ALL the time, even if she got a bad grade and its like bedtime, so how the hell is this girl so cheery?? I learned a lot from this girl though.. I ended up letting go a lot and was a lot happier because I saw her as someone who didn't let stuff weight her down.

I think that girl has vulnerable sides, but doesn't share them with me because I'm not her close friend. I think Caila has vulnerable sides, but doesn't want to share it with the world all the time. I think Caila's "everything is great ALL THE TIME" front is who she wants to be or who she cares to portray herself. It might not be relatable, but I don't know what her blogger intentions are or who the audience is for. I think her blog is very much different strokes for different folks.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:24 am

Not going to criticize someone who is just being herself. Caila is an amazing young woman - some will admire her and some won't relate. And I'm sure she's OK with it!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal