SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by theboy'smom Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:04 pm

bluwavz wrote:That was a great article! I love what she said about a few of her fellow cast seeking validation from how many likes they get and it not being a healthy form of validation. I think we should consider Caila for a position as a staff member on #BachRehab.

"The hardest adjustment for them is that when you are just coming off of a reality show, you basically have overnight fame, which does not equate to instant income,” Glickstein tells Us. “You have to monetize, and I am very hands on with working with them to procure talent deals. There is an immediate flood of inquiries, as well as the deals that I seek out for them, so it involves taking the time to strategize what the best options are on who you want to collaborate with.”

So I don't understand. Do these people go on TB to find real, true love as Caila said she wanted? Or did she go on to find fame, fortune, and instant income? IMO everyone is over-estimating Caila. I think this article proves that all she wanted all along was real true fame and fortune. And her blog that was supposed to inspire other people to work on one dream a month along with her? Looks like it should be called "Bi-Monthful Caila" now IMO. IMO all that glitters is not gold and IMO Caila works too hard on "glittering." Her snapchat, twitter, and instagram are all, imo, self-serving. Not unlike so many other reality tv d-listers. imo

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:28 pm

I don't think the ultimate goal for them is fame, fortune and instant income as very few are able to achieve that. 
At the most, the majority might get is some pocket change. The majority are D-listers. I doubt most people know who Caila is.  It would be interesting to see a chart of which reality tv people bring in the most and how much and the rankings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Nearly all of of them are self serving and  out for brand promotion.

Particularly the contestants from the more recent seasons I've noticed IMO.
I think they saw the SM sucess if a few in past seasons and now have Nearly  all parlayed their way to it. Fame of sorts and exposure to build a financial cushion either full time or on part time basis.
Imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:48 pm

Over 20 seasons of the bachelor, average 25 contestants, that's 500 people. Over 12 season's of the 'ette average 25 contestants that's 300, total 800.

I don't think more than 5% or even less, have improved their lives because of the show. They may try, others more than some. There are so many more that went back to the normal lives, even got married, and settled into normalcy.

Caila is beautiful, she has opportunities offered to her, sounds like she has a good PR person, and she's taking advantage in a positive way IMO. She's young. She can continue for as long as she is in demand. She has several sources of income, which is always a good thing in this day and age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:51 pm

Hats off to July Fourth Weekend news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 2728 May yours be full of sand, sun, & laughter news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f49b by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:04 pm

I love that dress
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:11 pm

I do, too. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:22 pm

I actually love almost all the clothes that Caila wears. I feel like she is beautiful and sexy without constantly trying to show everything off.

I also adore her positive attitude, add sense of adventure while having the realism of making sure she had a job in her new city and there is just so much I admire about Caila. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:12 pm

I think Caila went on the show looking for love the same as almost everyone does. If it happens, great, but if not it's an adventure. I can't blame her or anyone else for taking advantage of opportunities that may come their way after the show. So far Caila seems to be doing it right all the while working. This won't last forever so enjoy but have plans. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:36 pm

Caila is such a beautiful soul. She has an air of renaissance about her. I appreciate that seems to enjoy a wide array of interesting things. She embraces life with positivity and exudes a zest for a life full of learning and travel.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:58 pm

The difference with Caila IMO, is she isn't taking every thing that comes her way. As mentioned in that article up thread, I think she is being particular with what she does, and that IMO makes a huge difference on how I view her as a person.

She's lovely, her posts are gorgeous, she's not in your face promoting a ton of different products.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:04 pm

She has great taste IMO, so what she does share is appealing to me.  Love the clothes line she models.  She has a very creative side to her and I wonder if she studied creative art or similar in college.   news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f33a  news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f33b  news - Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 38 1f33c
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+55
Beach Lover
Mia_Leoni
Linds911
Mustang19
Norcalgal