SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:44 pm

Yeah all the JJ stuff can go in the discussion thread. He's old news laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 1f49c

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:16 pm

Thank you for the pics from the @TRESemme Volume Revolution HQ in TO! It's been three weeks since I've been using the new Beauty-Full Volume reverse wash & I'm digging it. #reversie #tresemmepartner #volumerevolution by @kaitlynbristowe

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 1f49c

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 8367-910 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 I_got_13 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 E5kqdm15 repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:46 pm

She did say on the After the Bachelor show after Ben's premiere that they would get married April 1st. Cute joke. Now with them a quick wedding with those closest would surprise me either. Either way happy day to them and all you true fans.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:31 pm

Guys "Rugby and beers" Girls "Shoot, We forgot a selfie stick" by @kaitlynbristowe

Wave after wave by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:28 am

I wonder where K's Shawn B is this weekend, he wasn't at the picnic with meg and friends yesterday, and she periscoped asking for movie recs and said she's not fun because she doesn't have her Shawn B. He's also been a little MIA on snap. Wake up, Shawn!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:59 pm

Well he's somewhere where it's snowing per his earlier Snap.

ETA: Kait is getting her nails done with Megs.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:38 pm

Periscoper: "Where's your hot boyfriend???????"

Kaitlyn: "Uh, he's not my 'hot boyfriend' he's my fiancee."

She shut that girl right DOWN. Hahahaa

I'm placing a bet that Shawn is in Connecticut right now, since it's been snowing up there. And I know his business partner lives there, so it could be a business trip. :gotcha:

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:18 pm

You guys are right, he's home in Windsor Locks spotted on Twitter. Maybe he's trying to sell that house or something with his meal plan work.

And Kait LOVED saying he's her fiance, not boyfriend, she really needs to visualize herself saying he's her husband before deciding marriage is just like whatevs and she can wait to marry him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Lol hopefully she'll start once their 1 year arrives.. next month!! PINKHEART

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:33 pm

^^^^That is a nice thought Linds and would be amazing. Happy she has figured out she can't live without him. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:20 am

Skyping and Snapping giggling

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Image11

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:48 am

They had a Facetime sleepover watching the NCAA Championship together high five

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Screen10

repost - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Screen11
Shawn's Snapchat
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways