SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:56 am

Aww I wonder if it reminded them of the good ole terrible times of last summer laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Updates on their whereabouts per SnapChat: Shawn's still filming & training. Kait is visiting with her parents.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 8367-910 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 I_got_13 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:38 pm

Mom. Mom. Mommy. Mommy. Mama. Mama. Ma. Ma. #hi @ San Tan Valley, Arizona by @kaitlynbristowe

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 8367-910 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 I_got_13 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 E5kqdm15 30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:03 am

I did a little snooping and it turns out Shawn's in NJ filming right now, not Connecticut. He's improving his website by adding fitness and cooking vids, among other things. He just launched a few months ago, so this is a good sign! I'm also impressed by the client profiles he posts on instagram.wow
30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 2v0iwyw

I think he's in his element right now doing some good things, so I wish him the best of luck with everything!
Of couse, it would be sweet to see Kaitlyn, Shawn and Doodle all together in Arizona, but all the work he's been doing seems a bit more exciting.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 am

I think it's also a good sign that it looks like he's working with a legit crew doing the filming. In other words, it isn't just him and his cousin Rick holding a Best Buy handycam. If the latter was all they could afford I'd be a little worried, but things seem to be fine. Knock on wood!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:02 am

It would be really cute to see all of them together in Az but Kait looks like she's having SO much fun having some time with her mom (and Rob Smiley), and Shawn seems really passionate about his business and enjoys what he does. I loved Kait facetiming with Sydnee, filming her on snap and telling her to say hi to Uncle Shawn. Thank goodness for modern day technology! I'm looking forward to all the cute snaps when they reunite though!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:26 pm

I don't care if they had someone photograph them or if they used a timer this is still cute laugh out loud

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/oldschoollove/

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling2

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling3

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling1

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:I don't care if they had someone photograph them or if they used a timer this is still cute laugh out loud

http://kaitlynbristowe.com/oldschoollove/

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling2

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling3

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 Doodling1

Very cute. They are thawing my cold dead heart to them. But they should totally use colored pencils, sharpies bled through to the next page. Yes I am a total nerd.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:31 pm

30 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 14 3806527698

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:32 am

Aww that last one heartbeat Never ever in the history of this world has there ever been a girl who wanted her guy to put his phone down more than Kait laugh out loud How many times has she announced that she needs Shawn to put his phone away ASAP to give her his full, undivided attention?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
But they should totally use colored pencils, sharpies bled through to the next page. Yes I am a total nerd.

I had the same thought!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:03 pm

Me too, my book is almost full.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways